Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New (KR) stuff!

Comments

• NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Policroma wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure nobody's going to get caught in a Jet Engine in Mabinogi. But I could be wrong.

Just wait until they inevitably create a jet aircraft flying mount! :v

I mean we have living scooters and food carts so at this point anything is possible lol.
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    The new wings looks so anime.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Not interested in anything, but those weapon skins look neat.

Never something to hate about weapon skins.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Not interested in anything, but those weapon skins look neat.

Never something to hate about weapon skins.

Not a fan of the gold, pretty sure that's not going to be dyable.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I wonder what would impress people nowadays with this game?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Hinotama wrote: »
    I wonder what would impress people nowadays with this game?

stuff that's not overloaded with flowers, lace, bells, charms, and loli/shotacon would be a great start if they want to make a good impression on me
    Redhenzi
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Aw, clickbaity. I thought it was about actual content. I guess these look decent. At least us males aren't once again given the shota treatment <_<

What does the shota treatment mean?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Honestly after looking at the details on the overalls and pants its so good looking.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Pandaninja wrote: »
    Aw, clickbaity. I thought it was about actual content. I guess these look decent. At least us males aren't once again given the shota treatment <_<

looking like small boy children that tend to be in shota manga. you might not want to google that though :|
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Pandaninja wrote: »

Could mean any few things. I often heard it used for outfits that would look better on young male children, especially those with shorts. Could also refer to the inappropriate dresses Nexon is pushing that male children in real life would not wear due to having a sense of modesty and boatload of shame, or the teaching thereof.

In short, Shota refers to a style of male children that looks either better on male children than grown adults, with reference to the shorts a great deal of men's outfit apparently have, or male only clothing that make many feel uncomfortable due to evoking a sexual nature when worn by young male children.
  • FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    I want thoooooooseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :o
    ad3bc4b007.png
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    That's right, that's basically the essence of it. What annoys me most specifically about it is that most of the outfits we've been getting for probably half a year or year now have had short pants on outfits that....absolutely are not meant to have short pants.
    The way it happens for me, imagine this train of thought: there's a new outfit and it's showcased in an article on the homepage. I start looking at the head and think "cool headgear"
    Then I check the upper body and think "man, this looks cool, I might want this". For the sake of showing what I mean, think about a christmas outfit (luckily this hasn't been done yet to my knowledge, not this way)
    Suddenly, when I look at the lower body, I see god damned shorts and I just want to bash my head against the wall because the styles absolutely don't mesh, there is no possible way to equip any booots or shoes at all that will make it look less atrocious and the outfit just dies for me forever. All could've been fixed if it had normal pants.

There are some examples for outfits as well where the female version and male versions would look vastly more fitting when swapped, or where the female version could use pants and doesn't havve any, etc..
    But this shota thing has been getting really out of hand to me. Sometimes it's just..not fun anymore to check out new outfits, because you know you're not gonna like what you get. That's why I appreciate this wave of outfits.
    AellZeoTairiku
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    nyall new rabbit items means this rabbit-item hoarder is gunna have something to drop gold on again ; __ ;
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Ahh the outfits are so cute
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 15, 2017
    Probably the only thing i like is female outfits and that bunny ear with ribbon. These other wigs, especially the one with small hat is so ugly to me lol. Male outfits like always look ugly or just meh... Weapons seem really nice by the way. I guess they will be as appearance scrolls? Because that would be neat, I really want that shuriken and maybe lance one.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    I like the red dress, and the wigs, but I hope they have that wig on the red dress without that stupid little hat. I never understood why those seem to be so big in asian countries.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    That's right, that's basically the essence of it. What annoys me most specifically about it is that most of the outfits we've been getting for probably half a year or year now have had short pants on outfits that....absolutely are not meant to have short pants.
    The way it happens for me, imagine this train of thought: there's a new outfit and it's showcased in an article on the homepage. I start looking at the head and think "cool headgear"
    Then I check the upper body and think "man, this looks cool, I might want this". For the sake of showing what I mean, think about a christmas outfit (luckily this hasn't been done yet to my knowledge, not this way)
    Suddenly, when I look at the lower body, I see god damned shorts and I just want to bash my head against the wall because the styles absolutely don't mesh, there is no possible way to equip any booots or shoes at all that will make it look less atrocious and the outfit just dies for me forever. All could've been fixed if it had normal pants.

There are some examples for outfits as well where the female version and male versions would look vastly more fitting when swapped, or where the female version could use pants and doesn't havve any, etc..
    But this shota thing has been getting really out of hand to me. Sometimes it's just..not fun anymore to check out new outfits, because you know you're not gonna like what you get. That's why I appreciate this wave of outfits.

Beautifully said, I couldn't have said it any better than you.

I agree that the 'shots treatment' we have been getting for men for about last half year now are extremely annoying and it look gross on almost all guys (only certain players I know can pull those outfits off very well) so I'm quite glad about this round of outfits for men because of no 'short' shorts. I'm very grateful that the Eluned Chillin' Urban Outfit for men we got have a pair of pants instead of being short shorts like usual.

• FrosslassFrosslass
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    lol nexon knows its playerbase loves wings....i still never got into the wing love