Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Im tired of this mess with Dungeons....

IsisthedarkIsisthedark
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited June 16, 2017 in General Chat
How the heck someone that came new will fight in normal dungeon of rundal or fiodh or Coil or Rabbie dungeon... its been a problem for just an daily that I mess the quest cuz I cant be able in other character could done for that the monster like werewolf/Gorgons/(Flyingswords at Fiodh boss and the small Golem at Fiodh boss) are exagerated on HP) the Skeletons are getting so annoying and Fiodh was better with one floor in the normal mode change that makes it more sick to do....The werewolves seems to have many protection including that have more hp. 3 or 2 hits and fast they get over cuz its makes the sound of the defense thing.. but Coil the sprite its a bounch of problem but what I see unfair right now its rundal and fiodh and something that request you on a daily so can get Adventure seals...something that was better in the simple way that were before and now just make no get complete when I get does quest. Maybe i could be the only one doing this problem but i dont want no one posting on this thread something so selfish like say that dont do it or so cuz if you dont matter then dont post nothing if you matter of this post something. I never got to finish Fiodh boss on alts....... freak me see that there a point that difficulty should respect the player turn of fight. Im doing this dailys to get seals and im dont want to mess it for this circustances....
Imaizumi

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Run on sentences for days.

First off, if you can't run a dungeon alone, you should be bringing a party.
    Second off : Rundal, Fiodh, Coil or Rabbie dungeon are dungeons that new players or very low leveled players should not be attempting to solo.

You can still solo easier dungeons until you get strong enough.
    TheNyanCatLeineiClovis15VimiAeolys
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    It looks like you're saying you're doing daily dungeons for Adventure Seals but some of them are too hard? I'm pretty sure if you give that quest up and change channels or relog, you'll get a different dungeon.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    ask some of the stronger players to go with you. when the dungeons were updated the dungeons that were not effected were Iria dungeons, Castle dungeons, and back room dungeons. some dungeons have a back room and whenever I get the daily to run Rundal dungeon go and use the back room dungeon which is easier then normal Rundal dungeon is now.

if you need adventure seals there are a lot of them that can be earned with little or no combat. there are 2 in Port Cobh and over 7 different dailies that can be done in Iria.
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited June 17, 2017
    Daily dungeon quest isn't worth the time for a character of any strength, unless you are after the enchants or another drops from here.
    You said you are using your alts, indeed if you are after seals, it's much faster to run easy things with your another characters on account and bank the seals together for your main. Turn in fish, nails, boxes, food, do daily hillwen and shyllien. 90% of it is pure travel time, so if you are still under 1000 and have the gate book, use it to get everything out of seal shop you immediately need. Now about protection, there a whole lot skills and weapons that help with that. Demonic lance is relatively easy to get from Saga 10 box, because it's the shortest saga episode, and has a great piercing. Or you could get a Lion lance from regular lions. Lullaby and Hydra. Ninja things. Leveling at age 10 gives the best str amounts per level up. Get and use Catering. Mana shield. Also level your fishing as soon as possible because the moment fishing event rolls in you'll get enough hp/mp pots to carry you for months.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I'm having an incredibly hard time trying to understand what you're saying. Sorry. :^<
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited June 17, 2017
    I glad that `soloing the MMO` is still moderately punished.

TheNyanCat
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Kouyioue wrote: »

While I agree with that sentiment, Mabi is a game that forces solo content upon you. Mainly in the form of RP mission or Shadow Missions that have to be solo because lol raisons.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Kouyioue wrote: »

While I agree with that sentiment, Mabi is a game that forces solo content upon you. Mainly in the form of RP mission or Shadow Missions that have to be solo because lol raisons.

Solo missions are literally a 10th of the strength of the real thing most of the time.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Some solo missions are frustrating, but most are boring or forced difficulty in RPs that mysteriously got less exciting the stronger you get. That being said, adventure seal quests are just one quest, one quest, out of like....20 adventure seal quests you can do daily. While they made dungeons more difficult, they are also rewarding enough to an overly powerful playerbase, though I would say that the buff for several places should be not be as high if they were a random object dungeon versus a pass.

It doesn't apply to this case, but the finale of g19 was absurdly difficult enough that I had to use Nao stones and HP Elixirs that essentially grant invulnerability to otherwise kill a Girgashiy which is vulnerable enough to regular attacks, but with such a ludicrous fixed HP attack drain that is Holy Contagion and whatnot, it is feasible for many players to just try to use Judgement Blade while spamming pots from attacks they can't avoid, with skills that have a shared cooldown and are rank novice.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    mabi is a solo game
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    ya. ever since they increased the "Difficulty" of the dungeons ive been saying it was a awful decision. they shouldn't have buffed the enemies in the dungeons. they should've brought in new difficulties to every dungeon. give every dungeon a HM/Abyss/Phantasm version. all with enemies and rewards unique to that dungeon. not needlessly buff the enemies inside.

and its all thanks to veterans who cried their eyes out that they now can roflstomp the enemies in the dungeon. thats how these games go. you progress, raise levels up. increase stats, and even train skills..... Ya of course your going to reach a point where you absolutely demolish the enemies.

thats like a weight lifter starting off with 10 pounds and lifting weights for 1 hour every day for a month and then ending at 200 pounds and complaining its far to easy to lift 10 pounds. its childish thinking. if people dont like being able to walk all over the enemy after a considerable even years amount of time. then just dont strengthen your character. as simple as that.
    GretaTtheHeroDanievictria