Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thoughts?

FavrielFavriel
Mabinogi Rep: 440
in General Chat

LiberateSapphiraMuseZeoPeloiJunpaku

Comments

• PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    there is a topic about this content already...
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Good demonstration video for the Talent.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    WHat does it looks like sheathed tho?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    So that's what it looks like playing without lag..
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited July 11, 2017
    I noticed how the monster hit-boxes are very small even while the spinning animation demonstrates how wide the arc of the chain-whip (ie: the Raging Thrust skill in the video). Is it like Windmill that increases in width as the rank gets higher? Is the range fixed?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 11, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »

4A9OKVO.gif
    pawcalypse[Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    ShouK wrote: »

Lagless play looks cool enough by itself.

Showing off the new talent, which looks sick itself, alongside that is such overkill.

This talent looks fun.

On a side note that "Lose HP to gain Chain Energy" is interesting.
    Guessing you need that energy to use certain chain whip skills.
    Like that super cool dark explosion skill.
    pawcalypse
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I feel like this is going to become one of my favorite talents. It looks super fun.
    Sebastian
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    It looks cool also i like the idea of the skill that makes you lose hp and up's damage it's honestly how i thought bash was going to work before it was show not to but yeah looks nice too bad we will most likely have to wait a year or 2 before we get it.
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    I love the way this skillset looks and moves - Definitely going to be for my melee elf.. If this can be considered it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    I can finally life drain without intentionally taking hits now. Yay.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Looks super fun and am looking forward to it. I wonder how it will play with a lot of lag.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Looks super fun and am looking forward to it. I wonder how it will play with a lot of lag.

For the inexperienced, a lot of death. For the experienced, maybe you'll get hit a few times, or maybe a scratch or 2 that does not require treatment.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    edited July 11, 2017
    Edit: looked at the video again and it showed what I wanted to see. Sorry please delete this message.
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    dra011 wrote: »
    It looks cool also i like the idea of the skill that makes you lose hp and up's damage it's honestly how i thought bash was going to work before it was show not to but yeah looks nice too bad we will most likely have to wait a year or 2 before we get it.

KR's already gotten it (source: I watch a KR streamer) so....considering the time lapse between KR getting content and us getting that same content, we could be seeing it around the end of the year from what others have said.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Edit: looked at the video again and it showed what I wanted to see. Sorry please delete this message.

Sometimes, things are harder to catch when you can almost one hit the enemy.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

KR's already gotten it (source: I watch a KR streamer) so....considering the time lapse between KR getting content and us getting that same content, we could be seeing it around the end of the year from what others have said.

Did KR get it, or just the KR test server?
    I thought it was just on the test server for now.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Did KR get it, or just the KR test server?
    I thought it was just on the test server for now.

Yeah I don't think they're getting it until the winter I'm pretty sure?

Isn't it gonna be an Ace talent or whatever though? Which means paying to do it? :/
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    It'll probably become one of my favorite skillsets to use because it look pretty fun to use plus have lot of movement and utilities too.

Thank you for sharing the video of what each skill is like! :)
  • Mabifan321Mabifan321
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Why are they waiting until Winter? There's nothing fun going on in Mabi right now. Korea Mabinogi is getting all the cool fun stuff. Not even a summer sale for anything. What the heck is going on?!