Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Confirmed ; G21 this winter (kr)

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    With the Luck based stat I will stick to my current Titles in the game: In Wonderland and Maplestory. I currently still own a lot of Luck stat enchanted items and most people seem to sell these things surprisingly cheap
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Whips, Huh?
    I can't get my head out the gutter with this. I gotta restrain my NSFW jokes. ;_;

Atleast you have a lot of dungeon and sm to go with it XD

Don't forget BD parties.

Yes, BDs and SMs go together like bread and butter. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Behelit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited July 12, 2017
    I personally hope this skillset is held hostage behind a "craft-wall", where the only available forms of the weapons can only be obtained by running adv hardmode dungeons and gathering crafting mats. :^(

Because this will increase the participation in adv hm dungeons, which will greatly reduce material prices in the future.
    And also because I'm an a-hole.
  • InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    edited July 12, 2017
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/product_detail.asp?product_no=483954

The extra equip inventory / kit

Meanwhile, we doesn't even have auctions nor this extra equipment inventory...
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Spy wrote: »
    I personally hope this skillset is held hostage behind a "craft-wall", where the only available forms of the weapons can only be obtained by running adv hardmode dungeons and gathering crafting mats. :^(

Because this will increase the participation in adv hm dungeons, which will greatly reduce material prices in the future.

Then gacha will fly in to the rescue... :p

And everybody and their grandma can grab one for 200k. :D
  • InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Rhey wrote: »

yeah sadly, and with higher crafting quality rolls than smithing, engineering or magic craft, carpentry or handicrafts
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    EoAjbJZ.png
    these subtitles aren't very helpful...
    funny tho.
    BehelitpawcalypseZeoTentacleKensamaofmariKokoroSenyuniSherriWolfandWolf
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Infighter wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

yeah sadly, and with higher crafting quality rolls than smithing, engineering or magic craft, carpentry or handicrafts

3768571.gif

Don't forget the pre-r1 reforged+Fully enchanted wombo combo as well~ :*
    WolfandWolf
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited July 17, 2017
    Some people already know this but the max damage formula for Chainslash have been confirmed to be (Dex/2.5)+(Luck/3)=MAX.

Also seem like they intentionally added in the 15% damage boost for giants' Ladeca skill toward Chainslash so it's not an oversight.

(info about Ladeca buff for giants can be found here)
    NilremSenyuniInvalidRiot
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    EoAjbJZ.png
    these subtitles aren't very helpful...
    funny tho.

More hardcore than Lady Gaga wearing meat.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Has there been any news on which crafting method and what materials are used to create the chain blades?
  • KokenKoken
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    edited July 18, 2017
    Reading through this thread brings back an old itch of mine from the ancient forums.
    To see an Elf QQ thread spawn once more into this cold, dead, plane, of a forum.

All I can say is. QQ Moar. You sorry sacks of flesh that call yourselves elves, you whine and cry on every issue, be it fashionogi or combat to even events made for fun. May you forever rot in the great shadows cast by the Elves of KR Mabinogi, for you disgrace the very species you claim to be part.

Now, I do see some elves that are stepping up to fill that shadow. Not to knock on those respectable elves that pulled themselves out of the shadow of rot. Those elves do not QQ, for QQing is to stagnate, it is to cry about the changing status quo. You must adapt and fly like the falcons you are or have your wings clipped by staying on the changing ground.

While we beasts seem like we can take and dish out far greater than you in damage you will come to realize that your target game is far greater than ours. You can obliterate those that we cannot, the things that are immune to our wind and can cause it to falter.

All I see in you elves who whine and cry is simply, greed. You want to be the best in everything with no one ever reaching the halfway point of the pillar dedicated to your greatness.

So I say, Go Ahead, QQ Moar. It will make it easier to spot elves worth of their name so that others may help them move forward.

mwcmE8m.jpg
    HinotamaMikuV3FalmostaArchdukeValeCortezKarolina
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Koken wrote: »
    Reading through this thread brings back an old itch of mine from the ancient forums.
    To see an Elf QQ thread spawn once more into this cold, dead, plane, of a forum.

All I can say is. QQ Moar. You sorry sacks of flesh that call yourselves elves, you whine and cry on every issue, be it fashionogi or combat to even events made for fun. May you forever rot in the great shadows cast by the Elves of KR Mabinogi, for you disgrace the very species you claim to be part.

Now, I do see some elves that are stepping up to fill that shadow. Not to knock on those respectable elves that pulled themselves out of the shadow of rot. Those elves do not QQ, for QQing is to stagnate, it is to cry about the changing status quo. You must adapt and fly like the falcons you are or have your wings clipped by staying on the changing ground.

While we beasts seem like we can take and dish out far greater than you in damage you will come to realize that your target game is far greater than ours. You can obliterate those that we cannot, the things that are immune to our wind and can cause it to falter.

All I see in you elves who whine and cry is simply, greed. You want to be the best in everything with no one ever reaching the halfway point of the pillar dedicated to your greatness.

So I say, Go Ahead, QQ Moar. It will make it easier to spot elves worth of their name so that others may help them move forward.

mwcmE8m.jpg
    Bro....

not.jpg

Chill...
    GretaZeoSenyuniSherriWolfandWolf
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420

mwcmE8m.jpg

I love this post. Hopefully it gets through to a lot of Elf players.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 18, 2017

mwcmE8m.jpg

2m80cvr.jpg

The salt from this guy... Lmao. He just QQ'ed at QQ'ers. So funny and edgy. Reading that post was cringeworthy i guess. Made my day. Someone give him a medal. :D
    Please entertain me more, i need more drama so i could feed myself popcorn with free salt. ~ ;)
    ZeoSenyuniSherri
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030

mwcmE8m.jpg

Except that most people actually think the elves QQing in this thread actually had a legit reason to do so. It's really funny too because I'm one of those elves who is about to hit 18k total and already have everything ranked to r1/cap... I even think that the Ladeca buff for the 15% Chainslash damage with giants are really unnecessary and they already have few skillsets they're best with while elves are basically only stuck with one... tell me, do the giants really need one more skillset to be best with?
    GretaKagaSenyuniInvalidRiotMhaolSherrikapapa
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690

mwcmE8m.jpg

Psst~ I think you missed the point of this. It's not about elves wanting to be the best at everything, it's about them wanting to be the best at a dex/luck skillset which they should have been, I mean come on it's dex!

They would have been the best at it too, if giants didn't get yet another buff to their ladeca skill which I find was unneeded. If they want to buff a ladeca skill they can start with human's 5% movement speed.
    ZeoGretaSenyuniMhaolSherrikapapa
  • GretaGreta
    SirRyu wrote: »
    They would have been the best at it too, if giants didn't get yet another buff to their ladeca skill which I find was unneeded. If they want to buff a ladeca skill they can start with human's 5% movement speed.

I probably should start a trend of Human QQ threads since i'm starting to get annoyed by the fact that humans are still slowest race. Might as well give them the speed of giant or even better - give elf speed, since Nexon think that it's a good idea to drastically keep buffing giants and elves. :p

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    tenor.gif

This thread needs to calm down for just a minute. Respect your fellow peers regardless of your race and move on. This topic was about things that are coming this winter, not picking on other races. In the end regardless of your race we're all just players trying to have a good time, so don't take any opinions personally and if you don't like their opinions and can't have a way to respond to it without someone else getting offended, then don't say it at all. Or just start a new thread of your own. Just don't bring down this thread with you.

Again, we're all family here. So be nice.

giphy.gif

ZeoGretaSebastianSherriWolfandWolfpawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Xiokun wrote: »

This thread needs to calm down for just a minute. Respect your fellow peers regardless of your race and move on. This topic was about things that are coming this winter, not picking on other races. In the end regardless of your race we're all just players trying to have a good time, so don't take any opinions personally and if you don't like their opinions and can't have a way to respond to it without someone else getting offended, then don't say it at all. Or just start a new thread of your own. Just don't bring down this thread with you.

Again, we're all family here. So be nice.

Don't worry i was only being sarcastic about Human QQ threads, but i do agree that this needs to stop :D