Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Giant skill changes

RalikinRalikin
Mabinogi Rep: 815
edited August 3, 2017 in General Chat
Has a few extra quirks than what the website post mentions about them.

Somehow, you're able to switch to the Atlatl weapon and use Throwing Attack while using Wind Guard which is definitely not a melee weapon but is part of the close combat talent, and even though Wind Guard is usable with a guard cylinder, you cannot do alchemy while using it (this makes sense though).

When I used Stomp, I was expecting an area radius in a similar manner to the gunner skills Shooting Rush and Bullet Storm, where it'd display the range. However, it's now targetable like Windmill and elicts an earthquake visual.

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Don't want to make a new thread, so.. is the new armor giant-only?
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    is resilient ebony a new item?, it is mentioned on the crafting list quite a lot, i wonder where it will come from.
  • VitulaVitula
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    ShouK wrote: »
    Don't want to make a new thread, so.. is the new armor giant-only?

Yes the new armor is giant only ^^
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Pannya wrote: »
    is resilient ebony a new item?, it is mentioned on the crafting list quite a lot, i wonder where it will come from.

HM/Elite SMs, Adv Uladh dungeons.

Yes, armour is giant only.

Weapons are not giant only, but the shield is.