Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

what should i do with this card?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited August 4, 2017 in General Chat
should i use this card to make a new giant character or should i trade it to my main character that is currently a human and rebirth it as a giant
and if i did what will happen to my main character will i be able to return to being human (since most of my equipment are for humans and elf)

if I use the card to rebirth as a giant what will happen to it will my main human character be able to do this event
will i be able to trade the Higher staged boxes to my main character

I'm not really interested in making my main a giant permanently but if its something that can be undone for free i might do so for this event
as long as i can return my main character

hope i get some answers quick
  1. what to do with this card23 votes
    1. make a new character
       48% (11 votes)
    2. make your main a giant
       4% (1 vote)
    3. make new character and make it your main
       4% (1 vote)
    4. nope just ignore the event
       22% (5 votes)
    5. use card on your alts
       22% (5 votes)

Comments

• dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    you can not rebirth into other races.
    Faithrend
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    edited August 4, 2017
    Furthermore, trading the card turns it into some newbie clothes and 90 pon and you wont be able to make a new char or rebirth with it.
    So make a new character unless you really want the pon.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Also take into consideration if you have done the new tutorial on a character (gives a pet and other goodies)
    That is what made me make a new character.
    Also, the extra bank tab/space too which is a better selection IMO
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 4, 2017
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    should i use this card to make a new giant character or should i trade it to my main character that is currently a human and rebirth it as a giant

What...? Impossible, who told you that?
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    if I use the card to rebirth as a giant what will happen to it will my main human character be able to do this event
    will i be able to trade the Higher staged boxes to my main character

I think i lost IQ just now :')

• AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited August 4, 2017
    Use it as a storage mule.
    Not only do you get an extra bank storage slot but you can store an extra 5,000,000(commas :o ) gold for each character you have on your account on that server.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Make a character on your main AND your alts. hue.
    Faithrend
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Make a character, enjoy your new bank tab, and ignore the event.