Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

What crossover would you like to see?

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Clovis12

YES INUYASHA,

Also Shakugan No Shana, Black Butler. c:
    Ktty
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I selected One Punch Man, because it is amazing, and I would love Poke'mon and LoZ and FF <3 but I do agree with @ceriiii about Mabinogi getting back to it's Celtic roots. o3o
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    @Sherri

No worries, I got you covered!
    Take the most generic hairstyle you can think of... a generic as hell shirt or old outfit retexture with a random logo slapped on it (TOUHOU!) plus ..and hear me out on this one...SHORTS!
    Done! Best male outfit 2017! Every guy will learn to appreciate it!

As for me...first and foremost I'd love a series of giant bugfixing and engine optimizing patches, but since we're talking about crossovers... Log Horizon, I guess. Not a particular fanboy of it, but it would bring the boon of having a lot of new actual armors available for guys that there's a huge lack of.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    I'd love Touhou but I'm sure ZUN would say no...
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari or Rising of the Shield Hero. Though... it probably won't happen.

Hm... Shin Megami Tensei? A bit dark and they'd have to take out some demons (*COUGH* MARA *COUGH*) but I think they could get away with it if careful. Be interesting if it involved going over to Tir Na Nog too.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    edited December 28, 2016
    Argen
    Argen said:

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari or Rising of the Shield Hero. Though... it probably won't happen.

Hm... Shin Megami Tensei? A bit dark and they'd have to take out some demons (*COUGH* MARA *COUGH*) but I think they could get away with it if careful. Be interesting if it involved going over to Tir Na Nog too.
    I feel like an SMT x-over would end up being 'LETS MILK PERSONA 3/4 EVEN HARDER'

still I like that idea.

... Loving the lack of a functioning quote system ;_;
  • ArgenArgen
    Well, in that case, it'd be celebrating P5. I could dig that. Acid Jazz and knife skills? Yes please.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I want Shokugeki no Soma hehe.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Screw it. I want a sailor moon crossover. I would wear her outfit forever. XD
    Sherri
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    i got some anime that would do a good cross over

Owari no Seraph: for some reason weapons from these anime reminds me of Mabinogi it could also be a good way to make spirit weapons popular again by having it done on demonic weapons that are also in the anime.

D-grayman/D-grayman Hallow: unique weapons stylish and cool looking outfits a wide variety of characters an good storyline that would be a good source of quest.

World Trigger: cool weapons and good source for new enemies at the same time the story could be a good source for quest and events
    it is a sci-fi anime so if mabi ever wants to enter a sci-fi like route this anime is a good start

Devine Gate: this anime has a huge variety of weapons cool character design if anyone haven't watched the anime yet I suggest you do

Magi: wide variety of unique weapons cool and amazing costumes with this anime as cross over many magi fans would be very happy

Soul Eater: cool costumes, unique weapons and possibly a way to open a new weapon system and more skills associated with scythes

but i really wish to see one piece in mabinogi but the way the characters fight are not fit with mabi after all luffy fights withe bare hands
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Alright. I would love to see a Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta (And you thought there is never a girl online) crossover. ^_^
    KttyKingEphyPannya
  • StagedNoteStagedNote
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Dangan Ronpa. Think of the outfits~

...Now do an event using the Mafia mini-game, please? xD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    No Game No Life crossover. lol.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    :C i want the FMA cross over that we never got.. would be nice but we will never get it sadly. i wouldnt mind Tokyo ghoul though.. or even One piece for a cross over.
  • ArgenArgen
    Well... if we're adding in ones that we'll never see, how about Mabi crossed with Lunar or Alundra? ...The era in game matches at least.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    ":C i want the FMA cross over that we never got.. would be nice but we will never get it sadly. i wouldnt mind Tokyo ghoul though.. or even One piece for a cross over."

THIS. :|

• BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Just... DO IT!!
  • RaimondoRaimondo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Voted DBZ because of the subtle implications we already have.
    Like Nimbus Clouds.
    And Flying.
    Aaand....
    Lightning Rod. *cough cough*
  • GodisalexisGodisalexis
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    Just a question, I would like to see everyone's opinions and ideas on what anime/game crossovers people would like to see in Mabinogi (Obiously these probably wont happen due to maybe copyright or other issues, but I would just like to see opinions)
    Personally I would like a Hyperdimension Neptunia crossover, I think it would be so cute :3
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
This discussion has been closed.