Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dunbarton Got Some Guards

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited August 9, 2017 in General Chat
9298dd8a3e.jpg

Wew better behave
[Deleted User]SherriKarolinaGoldtiger01VioletBoyDanievictriaJayy124Ataraxiz

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    But doesn't heavy armor skill bad for dexterity?
    FaithrendCrimsọn
  • TNinjaTNinja
    pawcalypse wrote: »

If you got good dex and rank 1 armor it doesn't matter much
    pawcalypse
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 9, 2017
    It's kewl. I'll just drift over the wall on my carriage.
    BuffalosSherriArchdukeValeCortezCrimsọncourtneyyImaizumipawcalypseWolfandWolf[Deleted User]Blissfulkilland 1 other.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 10, 2017
    I think someone posted this before. Most Alexina players who were in ch1 at least once or twice in their life saw them there.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Greta wrote: »
    I think someone posted this before. Most Alexina players who were in ch1 at least once or twice in their life saw them there.

But did they have a fancy suited gate guard?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    You oughta see Mari's Dunby guard. Scared my silly -.-'
    I was runnin' toward the moongate and all of a sudden BOOM! Claimh Solas bigger than life appears in front of me. I even yelped and jumped outta my chair a little bit...

fd6c7d55cc571c86372d49705fcd11ae.jpg
    pawcalypseShouK
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    You oughta see Mari's Dunby guard. Scared my silly -.-'
    I was runnin' toward the moongate and all of a sudden BOOM! Claimh Solas bigger than life appears in front of me. I even yelped and jumped outta my chair a little bit...

fd6c7d55cc571c86372d49705fcd11ae.jpg

Hmm, didn't see that there.
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    I always see those two "guarding" dunby. But reality, they sell thin threads outside of dunby. (Started seeing them selling the threads from the waffle witch event I think) And, if you're lucky, you could see them making the threads in tir.
  • TentacleTentacle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    Guys. guards are supposed to watch the entrance, not block it.
    Sphyra21AellBehelitArchdukeValeCortez
  • TNinjaTNinja
    VioletBoy wrote: »
    I always see those two "guarding" dunby. But reality, they sell thin threads outside of dunby. (Started seeing them selling the threads from the waffle witch event I think) And, if you're lucky, you could see them making the threads in tir.

I guess even guards ahs to make a living
    pawcalypse
  • HuwHuw
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    TNinja wrote: »

Better than a certain Horse who leeches in shadow missions...who compensates by dropping 8k on the floor at the end
    ObsimGretaBlissfulkill
  • GretaGreta
    Huw wrote: »

Better than a certain Horse who leeches in shadow missions...who compensates by dropping 8k on the floor at the end

He even drops gold? Never seen him doing it. I think he does that when his gold pouches are full.
  • JaridavinJaridavin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Huw wrote: »

He gave me 40k. It's random.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    ive seen a cat guard once....it did unspeakable things to intruders.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    9298dd8a3e.jpg

Wew better behave

That is hilarious lol
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    pawcalypse wrote: »

If you got good dex and rank 1 armor it doesn't matter much

Unless you're an elf, then you are gimped at a 50% dexterity lost regardless of Heavy Armor rank
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 19, 2017
    Apparently Dunbarton guards decided to change their look a bit.

VgyBCWt.png

No more cabbage guards???
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I wonder why they do this xD Kicks and giggles maybe?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I #@$!ing hate that horse. Dude, Shadow Wizard Elite may be fine, but Taillteann Defense is a no. You wouldn't be able to kill any mob in said form, leaving you to leech on the person soloing that gate and risking failure, especially if they happen to lag, die, or otherwise. I also find this distasteful anyway.

If I could, I would track down that loser in real life and break his computer and perhaps his legs if it were a bad day for me. Trying to enter my party multiple times angers me so, when I explicitly said quit it. #$@!ing loser.

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited August 19, 2017
    I #@$!ing hate that horse. Dude, Shadow Wizard Elite may be fine, but Taillteann Defense is a no. You wouldn't be able to kill any mob in said form, leaving you to leech on the person soloing that gate and risking failure, especially if they happen to lag, die, or otherwise. I also find this distasteful anyway.

If I could, I would track down that loser in real life and break his computer and perhaps his legs if it were a bad day for me. Trying to enter my party multiple times angers me so, when I explicitly said quit it. #$@!ing loser.

It's some real dedication that he's kept the act up for years. But at least this RP'ing, albeit annoying, is far more tame than the blood-letting ritual that happened some years ago. (Dunno if I would call that RP, but it was disturbing.)