Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dressing Room Update

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
edited January 20, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I think the Dressing Room needs a major update.

Now that we have tails, I think they should be added to it, whether it goes under Robes, or have its own Tab.

There are numerous items that we have received from the game in the past that aren't included in the Dressing Room. Bear Robe, Wolf Robe, Maple Dress, Boatswain Pirate set(I think, I can't access the game atm to see for sure), etc. I hate having to clog up my bank with those items because I can't put them into my Dressing Room. :c

Equipages that are not actually weapons. For example: Backpacks, Bags, Umbrellas, Fans, Candy Canes, Maple Leaf, etc. I think they should have a slot as well, because technically they are for aesthetic purposes and aren't really supposed to be weapons.

I'm sure some people would love to have weapons also have a Dressing Room tab, and sure, why not? But with the ever growing item collections, I think we shouldn't be limited to clogging up our banks and pets with them.

Anything else anyone would like to add, please do!

-Kryo of Mari
ErydanosIchigo015SherriYangKoeteZairakHarukariTwelieGricely

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    I mind as well add onto this. We also need a dressing room for weapons, I mean come on, considering how many weapons we as players carry around, along with other items, and the way the inventory is, it makes us look like Benkei from japanese mythology, considering a lot of us carry around a crud ton of weapons.
    KryoErydanosMediaKleptoSoraHakuDASherri
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    +1 to all previous suggestions.

We do need the Dressing Room being to contain old outfits and the new tails, plus an Armory for all our weapons.

Also I would love to have the ability of storing several of the same outfit (minimum 1 more, maximum 2 more) since there are players who like having clothes in different colors.
    KryoFrahaleahSherriSephichief
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    An armory for weapons was one of the first things I wished for when I started playing Mabi and struggled with the thought of shoving weapons into bank tabs or burying them in pet inventories. The Dressing Room can't be accessed during Shadow Missions and Dungeons as far as I know, so it's not as though it would add a level of ease to cycling weapons that would benefit us since we COULD just have them in pets as it is anyway.

I also second both the addition of non-repairable clothes and of storing multiples. Sometimes there are just things that players don't want to give up or sell, or something even as simple as having two pairs of the same boots in different colors. Having a place to store them without clogging or inventory/bank/pets would be AMAZING.
    KryoDarkpixie99SoraHakuDA
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited January 5, 2017
    If we had a Homestead Housing interior, I could totally see a weapon display case working. Maybe even a mannequin with a buffer model than a normal mannequin could work as holding armor sets and a weapon or shield would work too. Too bad we just can't have a closet in our homestead house that can hold items like the Dressing Room would. *sigh* Nexon really likes to restrict their imagination, just because they're afraid of a little work. But yeah, additional slots and options in the Dressing Room would be nice to see for those that use it.
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    edited March 7, 2017
    Hello,

So I don't know if it has ever been suggested, but I find myself storing a lot of these chairs and junk equipment we get from events (like for example this guitar case + caravan joe tea table, & balloons) in pets.

I would like to make a suggestion to add additional pages in our dressing room for things such as this. Maybe entitle the pages: "Chairs", "Equipment", "Accessories".

It would be pretty awesome if I didn't have to use my pet space for these things too ;)
    Thanks,
    courtneyy of Tarlach
  • vegerotvegerot
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    This I see being useful to save regular inventory spaces for those that don't have their regular inventory full of bags. The way it could work would be to have it similar to the Transformation collection book (like the NPC ones) where the extra slots don't really count for the total. That way fashionogis aren't hurt that they're missing one item that's impossible for them to get. Also, these slots could be character specific.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    would be nice to store some things like my Amateur Designer's Hat :3
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Arjune wrote: »
    would be nice to store some things like my Amateur Designer's Hat :3

I second that.

And it'd be nice to add personalized items, too. I don't see any reason why I can't put my personalized Dustin into the dressing room.
    CrimsọnAtaraxiz
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I always wondered why they didn't make the dressing room like the Bank. I mean: for example you can store shadow mission passes in your bank tab, but can't be taken out by your elf/giant/alt, so why the dressing room can't store untradable dresses that CAN be traded between the characters in the same account?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I want a storage function for furniture.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Ppllleeaassseee add this feature for all items and equipment ;-;
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Yes. Then I'd be able to trade untradeable items to other characters on my account. It's almost like they were trying to prevent this but that doesn't matter.
  • vegerotvegerot
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    Yes. Then I'd be able to trade untradeable items to other characters on my account. It's almost like they were trying to prevent this but that doesn't matter.

Not the point I was trying to make. I simply want to save more inventory space be being able to put untradable equipment in the dressing room with the other tradeable ones.
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    edited October 3, 2017
    Here's some fresh ideas that I would really like to see implemented for the dressing room:

1. A Pin (similar to the bank pin) instead of the lock option :L
    2. The ability to store multiples of the same pieces of clothes. (I'm a hoarder... I enjoy dying multiple pieces of clothes of the same type... especially... hebona robes (MUST HAVE ALL THE FLASHIES).
    3. The ability to store puppets/chairs/accessories

Please?
    Thanks C:

IGN: courtneyy
    Server: Tarlach
    Sphyra21Sherri
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Oh woops I forgot I posted about this once before! I was just thinking about this idea again as I sorted some of my junk, didn't know I posted about it earlier C:
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Chairs and other sitting things would be cool at least. ^w^
  • MabskmkMabskmk
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Should be nice for weapons too...
    courtneyy
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    courtneyy wrote: »
    Here's some fresh ideas that I would really like to see implemented for the dressing room:

1. A Pin (similar to the bank pin) instead of the lock option :L
    2. The ability to store multiples of the same pieces of clothes. (I'm a hoarder... I enjoy dying multiple pieces of clothes of the same type... especially... hebona robes (MUST HAVE ALL THE FLASHIES).
    3. The ability to store puppets/chairs/accessories

Please?
    Thanks C:

IGN: courtneyy
    Server: Tarlach

Yes! I have 3 full sets of the Special Newbie Wear Type C (actually I have 3 of all set types XD) all in different color schemes and I really wish I could store them all together in the dressing room.
    courtneyySherri
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabskmk wrote: »
    Should be nice for weapons too...

That actually didn't come to my mind, BUT I wish it had, that'd be amazing too, especially since I collect weapons too!
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    I'd say yes for multiple outfits of the same name
    Accessories... sure, but no where near as needed IMO.

Weapons are pushing it.
    Chairs... no as that is an item, and not an outfit. At this point you could argue everything should be allowed in then at which point it turns into bank mkII
    Greta