Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Poten cap needs a raised.

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited September 17, 2017 in General Chat
My levels are spilling over here. And I need a reason to keep grinding my main. :(

Let us get another shot @ the potential wear? I need the other gender set as well. :p

or w/e. We just need sumthing to tide over another 3k(?)+ level.

/shrug
    No results for this poll

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 17, 2017
    So, get to 3k potential again on an alt of the other gender?
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Oh my, a 2nd loop of the potential system? I'm not sure getting another outfit is enough motivation for some.
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    I agree, the potential system was to motivate people into leveling up so much more. Which worked because before hitting that cap I was in a craze for levels upon levels. Now i'm back into that lazy state of not wanting to do much bc no more incentives. I thought they'd let me gather more points over the cap but meh.

I hope they'll eventually raise the cap, they have to. It was a really good system with a lot of potential that adds customizability to stats and etc.
    Maybe in the future they could add fancy looking northern lights weapons for the aesthetics.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Oh look, people who burned through all 3000 potential levels in a week or two complaining they have nothing to do anymore, this seems like a repeating pattern.

...no sympathy, you brought it on yourself.
    GretaBehelit
  • RheyRhey
    Leinei wrote: »
    So, get to 3k potential again on an alt of the other gender?

Why build two ladders when U only need one to climb a wall? ;) I'd rather just compound my effort. It'll pay out later fo sho when bigger badder stuffz comes out 4 me to tackles on me mainz. B)
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Hmm nope, that 7 day rb pots kinda gave me a nightmare. Also all the reward is kinda meh other than the stats.

Bigger free inv space is the biggie 4 me from the potential caps beside the stats...And that accessory culd also use a bigger buff. Capping it was Anticlimactic as heck :(
    Shaeli wrote: »
    Oh look, people who burned through all 3000 potential levels in a week or two complaining they have nothing to do anymore, this seems like a repeating pattern.

...no sympathy, you brought it on yourself.

I blame the dope handout Nexon gave us.

Rebirth pots are a helluva drug. :D

and dem fruits.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    It would be nice to have it uncapped abit, in two-three years when most people have caught up with it.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Perhaps instead of a cap raise, some sort of repeating reward?

Maybe "every 100 potential levels after 3000" or so, and have it hand out a "potential box" with random prizes from nao stones, red/blue ups (untradable of course), and a chance at a rebirth pot?

I mean it wouldn't be gamebreaking and would reward continued leveling with some kind of reward.
    LeineiYellowBinCarlizeRheylceCreamSiodhanPolicroma
  • RheyRhey
    Nilrem wrote: »

Maybe "every 100 potential levels after 3000" or so, and have it hand out a "potential box" with random prizes from nao stones, red/blue ups (untradable of course), and a chance at a rebirth pot?

I mean it wouldn't be gamebreaking and would reward continued leveling with some kind of reward.

Or this.

Just sumthing to motivate. :)
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited September 18, 2017
    Nilrem wrote: »

wow it sounds good and it's reasonable to implement. It's better than sitting at 3k and having nothing
  • Hoshilove12345Hoshilove12345
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    talking about potential cap... when the real issue is the hard cap on our stats.... have you guys realized that at end game artisan upgrades are irrelevant? I reached cap int.... and now my +123 int staff is useless to me .... cause