Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

uh... hi?

mikemillermikemiller
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
in Tarlach Chat
hi, im mikemiller, im sorta a newbie in mabi as i havent been on for awhile, im just introducing myself on the forums to make people know i exist, unless of course you despise my guts and wish i never existed in which case, have fun with that. though this is made so i can make a few new friends as most of mine are offline or dont play no more.

this is me in game:

https://imgur.com/a/PQuct

me when using my lightsabers cause i am an edgy jedi:

https://i.imgur.com/FKuWJmJ.jpg

hope we can be friends sometime and hang out.

Comments

• HiroHiroHiroHiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    before it too late, you should quickly move to alexina server as there's way more active players and lot easier to have fun in mabi.
    mikemiller
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    HiroHiro wrote: »
    before it too late, you should quickly move to alexina server as there's way more active players and lot easier to have fun in mabi.

@HiroHiro Are you even in the Tarlach server? What are you doing in this section of the forums? Go spread your hatred elsewhere.

@mikemiller Welcome back! If you ever just want to talk or hang out, feel free to add me. My IGN is Yokkaichi. If you ever need help with doing a quest or running a dungeon, I can help with that too. There are also new user ambassadors that can help, and you can find the names of them here. People on Tarlach are really friendly, so don't hesitate to strike up a conversation or join a freestyle music jam session. Our busiest/market channel is on channel 7.
    mikemiller
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525

Abandon Alexina! Full of overpriced stuffs and such!
    Right...
    mikemiller
  • mikemillermikemiller
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    edited October 16, 2017

thanks, i may have to check it out for myself when i make a new character but for now i will stick to tarlach as i wanna finish all the generations and try becoming pretty powerful in tarlach before making a new character
    Ellisya wrote: »

Abandon Alexina! Full of overpriced stuffs and such!
    Right...

well.. odds are i wouldnt be shopping at alexina as i usually dont shop for something unless i know what it is or its a cool look on me, either that or if its black cause i like the color black and im extremely edgy XD
    Yokkaichi wrote: »

@HiroHiro Are you even in the Tarlach server? What are you doing in this section of the forums? Go spread your hatred elsewhere.

@mikemiller Welcome back! If you ever just want to talk or hang out, feel free to add me. My IGN is Yokkaichi. If you ever need help with doing a quest or running a dungeon, I can help with that too. There are also new user ambassadors that can help, and you can find the names of them here. People on Tarlach are really friendly, so don't hesitate to strike up a conversation or join a freestyle music jam session. Our busiest/market channel is on channel 7.

thanks! i will be sure to friend you as im still on generation 1 and im trying to get stuff like final hit and decide if i should go paladin or dark knight when i can
This discussion has been closed.