Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[open] expensive cheebs

jxteajxtea
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited October 22, 2017 in Art Creations
as title says, expensive shop here wheezes

selling half and full cheebs as shown below:
tumblr_oxnaue9rY11wpk9wfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_oxj2o9tC4S1wpk9wfo2_r1_1280.jpg

wills/won'ts:
ocs = game refs
boys = girls
no heavy gore
no nsfw
no full anthro (kenomini ok)
no pose requests (sorry!)
only accepting gold and select items on alexina for now, sadly the exchange is down for the server but I work slowly enough it may come back after I'm done with a few wheezes

pricing

halfs are base price 4m
fulls are base price 7m

will also accept:
+none atm

these things are likely to add to the price:
+ armor
+ wings
+ weapons/props
+ couples
+ complex/cluttered designs

general rules:
one slot at a time so I don't lose motivations,,
waitlist is always open though!
additionally, i require payment before starting, sorry ( / + \ ;; )
had a few too many bad experiences before with games
art should be done within a week of accepting payment, unless it's a couple, which may take longer,,
only one piece/canvas per slot!

if you are interested in these overpriced scribbles, please fill out this form, and I will get back to you with a price quote!

ign:
server:
best way to contact: (discord, in game, forums, or tumblr)
half or full:
references:
personality notes (optional):
additional notes:
PankoodaImaizumiNyuuHokusaiAavaOkamixdimsum

Comments

• jxteajxtea
    reserved
  • jxteajxtea
    bump,
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    QQ~ When no gold on Alexina. I hope someone orders soon! You have adorable cheebs :)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I wish I could order but I play on Mari server and the gold exchange is not going well lately. good luck though! :)
  • jxteajxtea
    Aava wrote: »
    QQ~ When no gold on Alexina. I hope someone orders soon! You have adorable cheebs :)
    thank you! i'm in no rush to earn gold as of right now, but maybe the gacha tomorrow will change my mind haha
    Arjune wrote: »
    I wish I could order but I play on Mari server and the gold exchange is not going well lately. good luck though! :)
    no worries, i'm happy to have this as a very side thing right now since i'm so busy wheezes school >-|o
    makes sense as the alexina is the most populated, hopefully it'll come back eventually!
    NyuuHokusai