Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Because we need more wings

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I'll stick to these cheap 5m and below wings. They're as gorgeous as ones costing over 20m.

That, and if you wait a year, all wings get re-released and end up about that price anyway ^.^ That's usually how I get all mine lol.

I was quite surprised with the last gacha we got, I saw quite a few of the wings for only about 10m on Tarlach. I almost got a pair of the red ones but I don't like how big the new wings are so :/ Pass.

Ruairi's market blows, everything is super cheap. All the new wings go for 5-10m. Things that used to make me super rich don't.

That's also another reason I don't buy gacha anymore. I used to buy it so I could have stuff to sell, but not only does jack **** drop from these recent gachas, but if I do get something rare it is not worth 20m or even 10m. The market basically shows that we can no longer make huge profits anymore because those who would spend anything ARE NO LONGER ON THE SERVER.

So yeah there's that.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    People on Mari still price em between 12-17m. Cuz fashionogi's thrives here. :o
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Rhey wrote: »

Well yeah that's Mari. The fashionogi capital.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gaea wrote: »

Yup and not the good ones. Every single one I run into is a snobby jerk who treats everyone like trash. :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri wrote: »

Yup and not the good ones. Every single one I run into is a snobby jerk who treats everyone like trash. :)

Really after all this time?
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385

Why is that surprising when it happens on the forums as it is.
  • SherriSherri

I'd think that Alexina would be just as bad though, considering their population.
    But then again, everything is overpriced on Mari to hell and back. :(

I mean, I met quite a few decent people. Just run into those snobby kinds of folk at Belvast, Dunby, sometimes Tir..
    Most are people who like to train Instrument Playing in crowds. Like I wish I was joking here.
    My blacklist is filled up with those kinds of people, I got like only a few bots blacklisted. -_-
    Then there is the kind that think PvP and reforging is everything.

More on topic;
    I'm sick of wings. I'm waiting for the day that wings are like 1m. It's a struggle getting just that for me.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I hope I get the massive wings, just so I can look like some sort of horrific final boss.

Too many people gotta learn to just relax and breathe slow about these things. At least they’re not Summoning Urns, those are the worst.
    Sherri
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited November 1, 2017
    Ruairi's market blows, everything is super cheap. All the new wings go for 5-10m. Things that used to make me super rich don't.

That's also another reason I don't buy gacha anymore. I used to buy it so I could have stuff to sell, but not only does jack **** drop from these recent gachas, but if I do get something rare it is not worth 20m or even 10m. The market basically shows that we can no longer make huge profits anymore because those who would spend anything ARE NO LONGER ON THE SERVER.

So yeah there's that.

Tbh I haven't played much the past few months so I can't say what new wings really go for in Tarlach right now other than what we just got, but at least in my experience, I haven't really seen prices dropping too much on other new things, like new outfits and wigs, etc. I mean, at least from watching the Facebook page they haven't, anyway. Though I do agree a lot of big spenders have seemed to disappear from the game in general, but with how terrible drop rates are, I don't blame people for not buying them, nor do I blame people for not wanting to pay millions of gold for items, either.
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 1, 2017
    Mabi haz a free market prone to subjectivity. It's ultimately up to U to decide how 2 price ur goods after considering(or Lack thereof) the supply and demand of Ur servers market.

On another note~ Fashionogis make me rich when I go gacha spamming so I'm kewl wit havin em around. B)
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

That's not completely true. There's people who gave free rare items for a set, total strangers out of the kindness of their heart, or gave me discounts or became my friend! One even saved my offer even though someone offered them more gold, too! Mari isn't all that harsh! :(
    Shoog
  • SherriSherri
    Mabi haz a free market prone to subjectivity. It's ultimately up to U to decide how 2 price ur goods after considering(or Lack thereof) the supply and demand of Ur servers market.

On another note~ Fashionogis make me rich when I go gacha spamming so I'm kewl wit havin em around. B)

Wow, good for you. You can spend your paycheck on a video game. -_-

That's not completely true. There's people who gave free rare items for a set, total strangers out of the kindness of their heart, or gave me discounts or became my friend! One even saved my offer even though someone offered them more gold, too! Mari isn't all that harsh! :(

Why do I never run into those people? :(
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 1, 2017
    I miss things before all the ez gold exploits that I never took part of, that got nerfed already.

I feel so bad for newer players who try and save up for at least one thing but inflation is still in effect... Heck, I got like 19m to my name.
    Sherri
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited November 1, 2017

Why do I never run into those people? :(

ikr... wish alexina were like that, but here it's just everyone for themselves in my experience, with hardly anyone ever helping just out of goodness
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I'll stick to these cheap 5m and below wings. They're as gorgeous as ones costing over 20m.

That, and if you wait a year, all wings get re-released and end up about that price anyway ^.^ That's usually how I get all mine lol.

I was quite surprised with the last gacha we got, I saw quite a few of the wings for only about 10m on Tarlach. I almost got a pair of the red ones but I don't like how big the new wings are so :/ Pass.

Honestly, what I see on ruairi with gachas are people running around looking exactly the same because they all want the outfit thats rare in the gachas... those wigs are hideous... yet everyone wants one. and personally, im not spending millions on something that doesnt actually help me survive dungeons with the stupid revamp. Lol. (Returned player who returned before they gave the returned crap... ugh)

Also, honest question, whats the point of making a profit if you spend money and get the items for cash anyways and theyre the highest cost items on the market?
  • SherriSherri
    Sai wrote: »
    I miss things before all the ez gold exploits that I never took part of, that got nerfed already.

I feel so bad for newer players who try and save up for at least one thing but inflation is still in effect... Heck, I got like 19m to my name.

19m?! O_O!
    I think the most I ever had was like 8m!
    Which was quickly spent on like two outfits, a bunch of repairs and helping my friends out.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    meh, in alexina one can have 40-50m and still be poor with the prices there
    badnewsbarrett
  • SherriSherri
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    meh, in alexina one can have 40-50m and still be poor with the prices there

I see the new outfits (Demigod series) go for like 40m-50m o_o
    Okay.. maybe Mari isn't that bad..
    maybe..
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 1, 2017
    Sai wrote: »

Aren't U on the fortune 500 players list made waay back on the old forum.

Earning Ur riches from hoarding and pawning reallly old valuable stuff especially 4 events?

When me and a guy "mhorito" was doing the first 2 500m challenge and U came and flashed ur blings and ended the competition?

giphy.gif
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 1, 2017
    Aren't U on the fortune 500 players list made waay back on the old forum.

Earning Ur riches from hoarding and pawning reallly old valuable stuff especially 4 events?

When me and a guy "mhorito" was doing the first 2 500m challenge and U came and flashed ur blings and ended the competition?

giphy.gif
    Don't think so. I don't remember doing that.

I do hoard tho and I actually use my stuff, so I don't see any point in selling them just to buy them again. They wouldn't be worth much now anyways.