Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bachram's Potential Pages Thread

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
edited December 20, 2017 in General Chat
Not sure if there's information on where to farm these, so if you get a page please let me know where you got it and I'll update the OP.

Page 1:
Page 2: Giant Peridot monster (Nowhere to Run)
Page 3:
Page 4: Giant Peridot Bear (Gatekeeper)

EDIT
It appears my guess was right, mobs in the mission drop pages according to the mission. Avalon bridge for 1, nowhere to run for 2, knights of the round table for 3, gatekeeper for 4
courtneyypawcalypseSiniavokaja

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Rather than specific monsters, maybe the page drop from specific mission?

Page 1:
    Page 2: Nowhere To Run Mission: Peridot monster thingy
    Page 3:
    Page 4: Giant Peridot Bear
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    edited December 20, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    Rather than specific monsters, maybe the page drop from specific mission?

Page 1:
    Page 2: Nowhere To Run Mission: Peridot monster thingy
    Page 3:
    Page 4: Giant Peridot Bear

Yeah I can do that, and I think (PURE SPECULATION HERE PEOPLE) that Page 1 is just a random drop from avalon bridge, page 2 from Nowhere to run, page 3 from Knights of the round table, page 4 from gatekeeper. My reason for this is, 4 different mission, 4 different pages.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Yeah, I got page 4 in gatekeeper from a giant crystal wolf. This theory has legs.
    pawcalypse
  • ShouKShouK
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    I think (PURE SPECULATION HERE PEOPLE) that Page 1 is just a random drop from avalon bridge, page 2 from Nowhere to run, page 3 from Knights of the round table, page 4 from gatekeeper. My reason for this is, 4 different mission, 4 different pages.
    Yeah that what I was thinking when I saw that it has 4 missions, and that I got page 2 from the 2nd mission.

Also PSA: The page is tradeable.
    Skeithphase1Hellkaizer
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited December 20, 2017
    i also want to inform you can also get chain blade materials from those giant pedo peridot crystal bear

Eiren's letter indeed drop from reanimated corps, but at low rate. You can farm for them in {Nowhere to run} baltan mission

anyone know how to get squire uniform boxes?
    pawcalypse
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Hazurah wrote: »
    i also want to inform you can also get chain blade materials from those giant pedo peridot crystal bear

Eiren's letter indeed drop from reanimated corps, but at low rate. You can farm for them in {Nowhere to run} baltan mission

anyone know how to get squire uniform boxes?

they're from the baltane reward boxes
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Sorry to hijack thread, but how many of these training bombs do we have to use to get ANY Exp in these missions?
    "Raise by one level"

I'm current 140, does this have anything to do with it?

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Odinwolfe wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack thread, but how many of these training bombs do we have to use to get ANY Exp in these missions?
    "Raise by one level"

You only get exp from level 60-99 I believe. (or 100)

Afterwards, the exp bonus from monsters stops.
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Snipped

https://i.imgur.com/XqRDk7T.png

What an annoying mistranslation/typo.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 20, 2017
    :)

Don't let squires get the kills.

f5389a5023.png

Oh right, this appears to have dropped from, not the big "warp" enemy, but the crystal zombies that spawn around the middle area, during the Knights of the Round Table mission.
    pawcalypse
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    :)

Don't let squires get the kills.

f5389a5023.png

Oh right, this appears to have dropped from, not the big "warp" enemy, but the crystal zombies that spawn around the middle area, during the Knights of the Round Table mission.

My soul hurts every time.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    That's just outright bad videogame design.
    VimiDaggerpaw12pawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    "Raise by one level"

By "raise by one level" they mean making the Normal enemies -> Strong, and the Strong -> Awful
  • ArashiArashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I have also gotten first page on Avalon bridge, dropped by peridots
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Are they dropped by any mob in the mission or are they specific to the boss rounds?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Snipped

https://i.imgur.com/XqRDk7T.png

What an annoying mistranslation/typo.

How is it? It basically stated what I said. The training bombs only moves the enemies from one combat power level to the next.

Same level>Strong>Awful>Boss.

Which makes it valuable for training skills dependent on CP.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I have fourth page mainly because one of my guildmates got an extra and gave to me but really having any luck with the first three pages so far and I ran few of those missions already! I feel like they may be more difficult to get than the Dorcha crystals, bleh.
  • ShouKShouK
    I got page 1 also from the peridot monster thingy. The most painful part is that the pages I obtained are the one from the easiest mission. I am not looking forward to spam mission 3 and 4.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited December 20, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    I got page 1 also from the peridot monster thingy. The most painful part is that the pages I obtained are the one from the easiest mission. I am not looking forward to spam mission 3 and 4.

I feel 2 and 3 was the very easiest. 1 might be the hardest in terms of handling enemies.
    pawcalypse
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Has anyone got any pages at all from the zombies or have they all been the crystal bears?

the drop rates are abyssmal... you get 5 bears per mission in 1 and like 2/3 in 3 QwQ