Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bachram's Potential Pages Thread

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited December 20, 2017
    Sai wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »
    I got page 1 also from the peridot monster thingy. The most painful part is that the pages I obtained are the one from the easiest mission. I am not looking forward to spam mission 3 and 4.

I feel 2 and 3 was the very easiest. 1 might be the hardest in terms of handling enemies.
    I meant the easiest mission in getting pages haha mission 1 is short.
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    So, right after i complained on the forums i got pages 1 and 4 owo it works guys.
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    I GOT ALL FOUR PAGES! WOOHOO!

Spoiler alert - the next quest requires your chakram to be activated while in a party of 3... 10 times. that's 300 minutes in a party of 3, folks.
    Miunapawcalypse
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 20, 2017
    Cocoshi wrote: »
    Has anyone got any pages at all from the zombies or have they all been the crystal bears?

the drop rates are abyssmal... you get 5 bears per mission in 1 and like 2/3 in 3 QwQ

I got my Page 2s from normal mobs. However, endless spawns for 30 minutes help contributed to the chance of it dropping.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    So... ran the second mission three times now and still no page 2, lol.. I must have a really bad luck, jeez.

Still trying to get page 1 and 2.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited December 20, 2017
    Zeo wrote: »
    So... ran the second mission three times now and still no page 2, lol.. I must have a really bad luck, jeez.

Still trying to get page 1 and 2.

I think i've ran it over 15 times so far. Nothing.

I get between 600-750 kills
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    Guys guys after you get all 4 pages the next one is "activate chakram boost in party of 3 or more" and then the one after that is "kill 50 baltane monsters while chakram is activated" OwO OH BOY.
    Miuna
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Odinwolfe wrote: »
    Odinwolfe wrote: »
    Snipped

You only get exp from level 60-99 I believe. (or 100)

Afterwards, the exp bonus from monsters stops.

https://i.imgur.com/XqRDk7T.png

What an annoying mistranslation/typo.

How is it? It basically stated what I said. The training bombs only moves the enemies from one combat power level to the next.

Same level>Strong>Awful>Boss.

Which makes it valuable for training skills dependent on CP.

If you read it, it seems to state that enemies have to be level 60-99 to give experience.
    I am aware that the bombs function as tendering pot.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    I'm spending more time waiting to get back into knights of the round table to try and get page 3 than actually doing missions.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Marith wrote: »
    I'm spending more time waiting to get back into knights of the round table to try and get page 3 than actually doing missions.

Do you actually get anything from clearing the missions?

So far, you get rewarded for clearing the bridge and the round table, but the other two missions doesn't seem to reward you.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    TNinja wrote: »
    Marith wrote: »

Do you actually get anything from clearing the missions?

So far, you get rewarded for clearing the bridge and the round table, but the other two missions doesn't seem to reward you.

You only get rewards from those two missions, yes. But the page comes from a zombie drop in knights, which means you have to essentially let the squires deal with the wolves, and it usually clears really quick. Followed by waiting until 6 AM erinn time to go again.
  • SomeNoobProSomeNoobPro
    Mabinogi Rep: 425
    I have page 1 and 3. Page 1 most certainly came from the bear and page 3 definitely came out of a zombie, or wolf. IMO page 2 and 4 would be the hardest to get since they don't give prizes such as the Baltane uniforms that is needed on the other quest. People complaining about amount of bears on no where to run is definitely not killing enough. They spawn every 50th kill... and I've killed 1,800+ mobs but no page drop yet. If its true the regular zombies drop them.... then I'm really unlucky or its rare.
  • LeoLeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    I am well over 5k kills now in Misson 2. Still no page

Is it just the Bears that have dropped the page for people who got Page 2?
    Also would Raising the cp level help any?
  • LeoLeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    I am well over 5k kills now in Misson 2.
    My luck with the Dorcha crystals is coming to bite me in the butt.
    So only confirmed to drop from the bear? I'm trying to test its spawn rate. Can't tell if its at a fixed interval or if I am killing all the runners.
  • Shion1Shion1
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Page 1 dropped for me in the Avalon Bridge Mission drop (Giant Peridot Mob)
    Page 4 from Gatekeeper (again Giant Peridot Mob)

Mostly it is 1 page per mission (since there is 4 of them)
    pawcalypse
  • Shion1Shion1
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Page 1 dropped for me in the Avalon Bridge Mission drop (Giant Peridot Mob)
    Page 4 from Gatekeeper (again Giant Peridot Mob)

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    are the forums messed up? people are double posting but the message are slightly different so it's not like some duplication
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Leo wrote: »
    I am well over 5k kills now in Misson 2.
    My luck with the Dorcha crystals is coming to bite me in the butt.
    So only confirmed to drop from the bear? I'm trying to test its spawn rate. Can't tell if its at a fixed interval or if I am killing all the runners.

The bear in Nowhere to run is fixed spawn interval.

It's every 50 kills you make.
    I doesn't seem like Squire kills matter.
    So keep an eye on that event (X/100) thing, since every time that hits a multiple of 50 the bear spawns.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited December 21, 2017
    It's depressing when you go ham every mission but get nothing out of it.

FA3z2WB.jpg
    I mean come on! 800 kills in a single mission and no page still?
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Page 2 : Bear
    gIJvoJs.jpg

Page 3 : Zombies (Corpse)
    lhmyJV7.jpg

Page 4 : Center Boss (Animal)
    QJCMAG0.jpg

Feels like Page 1 is rarer than any other pages for me. No page 1 yet...still...