Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

°˖✧Izsu's Art n' Stuff✧˖°

Izsumi123Izsumi123
Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
edited May 8, 2019 in Art Creations
Mini Bits 7$
dd63xnm-96161ebd-03c3-443f-896a-837839b5343f.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2U4YmIxMzg0LWMyODctNDY2OC05NTA1LTYzOTRiNDZmNThmYVwvZGQ2M3hubS05NjE2MWViZC0wM2MzLTQ0M2YtODk2YS04Mzc4MzliNTM0M2YuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.6oGiccW3WHmBGIyCugw3ml-cNR0iK9YjkiZXPTGQtQE
commissions2ed_by_izsumi123_dcynqae-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwNSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2U4YmIxMzg0LWMyODctNDY2OC05NTA1LTYzOTRiNDZmNThmYVwvZGN5bnFhZS1mNzRjZTUxMi1jMjk2LTQwNzMtOGUwZi1iMWE1MTM5YjA1MDMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.n2bb8LNJ_C5ElqEi1Q6g1oQjh2eWHx0t25dTE2dFGW4

You can Find Full examples on my website here

ONLINE STATUS
afk
✔ Will draw mostly anything as long as its not on the "wont draw list"
✕ Wont draw | NSFW | full on Gore (soft is ok tho) | Excessive muscles | Mecha
Furries [OK!]
kemonomimi [OK!]

!Important!
Please do not rush me to finish your picture
I have the right to turn down a commission if I am uncomfortable with it

Payment
I will be asking for payment first before I start on your picture
-If paying with paypal I will be using PalPay invoice-

Refunds
Are only available if something happens on my end and I am unable to finish
Trying out google forums for orders or u can contact via Info Listed

Order Form

Painted Head shot Form
✧Reference Pictures:
✧Extra:
✧optional expression:
✧Paypal Address:

Mini Bits
✧Reference Pictures:
✧Outline: yes/no
✧Words Under: yes/no (if you'd like their name or something else)
✧Extra: yes/no (if you want anything like stars or sparkles etc.)
✧optional expression:
✧Paypal Address:

-Gold Slots are CLOSED-
please do not ask me for Gold slots if u see that there CLOSED
please check the to-do list for slot availability

【Mari Gold Prices】
Chibi's • 2m
Additional Charater • +800k
【I will also be taking CCFF99 fixed/Metal Dyes has payment i will take 200k off of cost】

Order Form For Gold:

IGN/Sever:
Reference Pictures:
Background type:[ex: simple]

(optional)
pose:
Personalities:
Other:

Contact info
izsumi (Mari)
(I rarely Login please use other methods of contact listed down below)
DeviantartTwitter • izsumi123@yahoo.com • Discord izsu#3378

To-do/Slot List
Want to support me?
buy me a coffee!

Comments

• NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @Izsumi123 Hi there! c: I was wondering if you had any furry/anthro examples? I saw a few animal examples in your dA but I was curious if there would be any specific furry/anthro ones you'd prefer to show as what you're able to do :3 And also before I place my order, I wanted to be sure if these two characters would be doable:
    https://toyhou.se/610057.rayne-anthro-
    https://toyhou.se/789368.zora-anthro-
    I will be paying with Mari gold if the characters are okay, but I will get more info to ya once you approve them <3
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @Izsumi123 Hi there! c: I was wondering if you had any furry/anthro examples? I saw a few animal examples in your dA but I was curious if there would be any specific furry/anthro ones you'd prefer to show as what you're able to do :3 And also before I place my order, I wanted to be sure if these two characters would be doable:
    https://toyhou.se/610057.rayne-anthro-
    https://toyhou.se/789368.zora-anthro-
    I will be paying with Mari gold if the characters are okay, but I will get more info to ya once you approve them <3

Hi~ ty for the interest here is a semi recent doodle i do have 2 more ex but this one is the cleanest of the 3 and yyees they are do-able!
  • NyaaNyaa
    Yayy, I'm glad they're doable, that doodle looks cute! I'm excited to see Rayne and Zora in your style.

IGN: Faiflowright (Mari) / Nyaa (Alexina) - I will be paying with Mari gold but I am mostly on Alexina if you need to contact me faster.
    Payment: 3mil Mari gold, I believe?
    Reference: Rayne and Zora
    Background: I absolutely love that example with the sweets! I was wondering if you'd be alright drawing Zora and Rayne with a background that has a some Pokemon included in it? The Pokemon could be actual Pokemon if you're alright with that, or it could be cutesy plush versions of the Pokemon. Rayne's favorite Pokemon are Furfrou, Lilligant, and Whimsicott. She likes Lurantis, Charizard, Flygon, Shinx, Fennekin, and Pumpkaboo. Zora's favorite Pokemon are Sandshrew, Alolan Sandshrew, and Mimikyu. She also likes Eevee, Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Mew, Dratini, and Vaporeon. You definitely don't have to draw all of them aha, I'd love if the favorites could be drawn, but otherwise just however many your comfortable with c: And if the Pokemon idea isn't alright with you, feel let me know and I can let you know another idea for a theme! If you draw them as actual Pokemon, maybe having them a sunny field near a tree would be cute, or if you draw them as plushies, maybe a bedroom would be cute (like a sleepover aha).
    Pose: If you draw them as actual Pokemon, maybe Rayne and Zora relaxing together under a tree with their Pokemon. Or if you draw them as plushies, then a pose that would suit a sleep over would be very cute - them sleeping next to eachother while both of them snuggle a plush, or having a pillow fight, or just relaxing and chatting maybe. Honestly whatever you think would be cute is alright with me c:
    Personalities: Rayne is generally a tease and she is very excitable, silly, and playful. Zora is a sassy tomboy but she can be just as playful and silly as Rayne.
    Other: Please let me know if you have any questions at all! WIPs would be very much loved. Thank you!
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    Yayy, I'm glad they're doable, that doodle looks cute! I'm excited to see Rayne and Zora in your style.

IGN: Faiflowright (Mari) / Nyaa (Alexina) - I will be paying with Mari gold but I am mostly on Alexina if you need to contact me faster.
    Payment: 3mil Mari gold, I believe?
    Reference: Rayne and Zora
    Background: I absolutely love that example with the sweets! I was wondering if you'd be alright drawing Zora and Rayne with a background that has a some Pokemon included in it? The Pokemon could be actual Pokemon if you're alright with that, or it could be cutesy plush versions of the Pokemon. Rayne's favorite Pokemon are Furfrou, Lilligant, and Whimsicott. She likes Lurantis, Charizard, Flygon, Shinx, Fennekin, and Pumpkaboo. Zora's favorite Pokemon are Sandshrew, Alolan Sandshrew, and Mimikyu. She also likes Eevee, Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Mew, Dratini, and Vaporeon. You definitely don't have to draw all of them aha, I'd love if the favorites could be drawn, but otherwise just however many your comfortable with c: And if the Pokemon idea isn't alright with you, feel let me know and I can let you know another idea for a theme! If you draw them as actual Pokemon, maybe having them a sunny field near a tree would be cute, or if you draw them as plushies, maybe a bedroom would be cute (like a sleepover aha).
    Pose: If you draw them as actual Pokemon, maybe Rayne and Zora relaxing together under a tree with their Pokemon. Or if you draw them as plushies, then a pose that would suit a sleep over would be very cute - them sleeping next to eachother while both of them snuggle a plush, or having a pillow fight, or just relaxing and chatting maybe. Honestly whatever you think would be cute is alright with me c:
    Personalities: Rayne is generally a tease and she is very excitable, silly, and playful. Zora is a sassy tomboy but she can be just as playful and silly as Rayne.
    Other: Please let me know if you have any questions at all! WIPs would be very much loved. Thank you!

Yup! 3m please feel free to mail me the Check or if you would like to meet up feel free to note me [izsumi-Mari] \ o /
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Izsumi123 Would you be able to mail Faiflowright on Mari a junk item for 3mil please, if that works for you? c: I can pay for it as soon as I see it in the mail. Thank you very much!
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    @Izsumi123 Would you be able to mail Faiflowright on Mari a junk item for 3mil please, if that works for you? c: I can pay for it as soon as I see it in the mail. Thank you very much!

sure!
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    @Nyaa here's the Wip you requested /o/
    https://sta.sh/01yq2onuhoso
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Izsumi123 Aah thank you for such a fast WIP! This is looking adorable so far ; o ; The pose is so cute and I love all of the Pokemon. Thank you so much for being willing to do that idea <3 I absolutely love the cute outfits you've drawn them in too, and I'm happy you drew them in clothes that suits a sleepover - honestly I wear big shirts like that when I sleep, so Rayne wearing one is absolutely perfect c: And Zora's sleepwear is adorable.

I hope its alright if I request some changes, if you wouldn't mind? For Rayne, could you please make her ears about twice as big (they're big and fluffy, this picture especially shows them well), make her eye on the left side of the picture (her right eye) covered completely by her hair, and make the purple+pink strand of her hair on our right side of the picture longer to about halfway down her chest and maybe a bit thicker? And for Zora, could you please be sure to add her key necklace and her tail rings? They both have some piercings as well but I understand that you may be planning to add them at a later point :3 Honestly it's looking soo cute so far, I love the expressions too haha and I'm sure it will look so nice with your coloring style <3 Please let me know if you have any questions or need me to re-word anything if you're unsure of what I mean. Thank you for the WIP, I really appreciate it so much.
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    edited January 9, 2018
    \ o / @nyaa i've finished your commission hope you like it! Boop
    and ty for commissioning me~
    Nyaa
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Izsumi123 Aah oh my goodness, it turned out soo cute ; o ; I love how colorful you make these, they really have such a cute feel. I love the little stars, and the little feathers everywhere are adorable xD They really look so wonderful in your style! If you're alright with color changes, would you be able to change Rayne's dark gray eye marking to be similar to how you've done Zora's? It's just on her eyelid, like how Zora's eye markings are c: And could you add Rayne's dark gray lip marking, and make the heart on her chest outlined dark gray with the lightest gray in the center, please? And for Zora could you flip the colors on her ears (purple outer ear on our left and black outer ear on our right), make the inside of her mouth the same pink as her nose, and maybe add her tongue piercing if you think it'd show? Please definitely feel free to let me know if any of the changes are asking too much, or if you'd like me to better explain something. <3 This is such an adorable picture, and I'm so happy with how fast you've done it as well! All of the Pokemon are precious too. Aah it's gonna make such a cute desktop background ; u ; And I'll definitely see if I can order another from you soon! Thank you soo much.
    Izsumi123
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    @Izsumi123 Aah oh my goodness, it turned out soo cute ; o ; I love how colorful you make these, they really have such a cute feel. I love the little stars, and the little feathers everywhere are adorable xD They really look so wonderful in your style! If you're alright with color changes, would you be able to change Rayne's dark gray eye marking to be similar to how you've done Zora's? It's just on her eyelid, like how Zora's eye markings are c: And could you add Rayne's dark gray lip marking, and make the heart on her chest outlined dark gray with the lightest gray in the center, please? And for Zora could you flip the colors on her ears (purple outer ear on our left and black outer ear on our right), make the inside of her mouth the same pink as her nose, and maybe add her tongue piercing if you think it'd show? Please definitely feel free to let me know if any of the changes are asking too much, or if you'd like me to better explain something. <3 This is such an adorable picture, and I'm so happy with how fast you've done it as well! All of the Pokemon are precious too. Aah it's gonna make such a cute desktop background ; u ; And I'll definitely see if I can order another from you soon! Thank you soo much.

sorry for the wait here are the fixes ヾ(。・ω・)シ
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Izsumi123 Sorry for my slower reply as well, I was sick all day yesterday and I'm still under the weather. Thank you so much, its absolutely perfect and I love it so much! I decided to use it as my new phone's background and it makes an adorable phone background haha <3 Would it be alright if I went ahead and ordered another? I'm thinking of getting one with just one character this time, but still with a background c:
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    edited January 11, 2018
    @Izsumi123 Sorry for my slower reply as well, I was sick all day yesterday and I'm still under the weather. Thank you so much, its absolutely perfect and I love it so much! I decided to use it as my new phone's background and it makes an adorable phone background haha <3 Would it be alright if I went ahead and ordered another? I'm thinking of getting one with just one character this time, but still with a background c:

i'm glad you liked it <3 \ o / and yee im ok with multiple orders just fill out the forum like before and i'll get started as soon as a can! also i hope you feel better soon :'(
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Izsumi123 Aah awesome, thank you! ; u ;

Payment: 2.5mil+ Mari gold, please feel free to let me know if you'd like more for this background idea.
    Reference: Mel in her pink baking outfit, please c: Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page.
    Background: Something similar to the ones you've done, cutesy and colorful, but it would be lovely if this one could be Valentine's Day themed, please :3 Lots of pinks/reds but where Mel still stands out if possible, since Mel's outfit is already pink I wouldn't want her getting too lost in the background, if that makes sense. It'd be great to see her helping out in a bakery that's having a Valentine's Day sale, with something like a sign that says "Happy Valentine's Day" somewhere and maybe some of the bakery's sales listed somewhere if you'd think it'd suit it. I'd love to see the container they keep cakes in similar to this but with more Valentines-themed ones like this and this. A tiered stand like this somewhere would be cute, and the treats on that look adorable as well. Cupcakes, cakes, macarons, any other Valentine's treats would be great to see. I'd love to see some chocolate dipped strawberries as well, like these and/or these somewhere c: Like my other order, definitely don't feel like you have to add absolutely everything, please have fun with it and do what you think looks best <3 Hopefully all of those links work properly.
    Pose: Something similar to this pose would be wonderful. She would be happily working on the cake with a determined and passionate look, instead. The cake would probably be on some type of stand, she would not be wobbling on the chair like she's about to fall off, and the cake would look cleaner hehe. She may have gotten a bit of frosting on her outfit and face though!
    Other: Please let me know if you have any questions at all! Especially if the way I've worded something doesn't make sense, I'm still under the weather so I hope my wording is alright. WIPs would be very much loved again. Thank you so much.
    Izsumi123
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    @Izsumi123 Aah awesome, thank you! ; u ;

Payment: 2.5mil+ Mari gold, please feel free to let me know if you'd like more for this background idea.
    Reference: Mel in her pink baking outfit, please c: Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page.
    Background: Something similar to the ones you've done, cutesy and colorful, but it would be lovely if this one could be Valentine's Day themed, please :3 Lots of pinks/reds but where Mel still stands out if possible, since Mel's outfit is already pink I wouldn't want her getting too lost in the background, if that makes sense. It'd be great to see her helping out in a bakery that's having a Valentine's Day sale, with something like a sign that says "Happy Valentine's Day" somewhere and maybe some of the bakery's sales listed somewhere if you'd think it'd suit it. I'd love to see the container they keep cakes in similar to this but with more Valentines-themed ones like this and this. A tiered stand like this somewhere would be cute, and the treats on that look adorable as well. Cupcakes, cakes, macarons, any other Valentine's treats would be great to see. I'd love to see some chocolate dipped strawberries as well, like these and/or these somewhere c: Like my other order, definitely don't feel like you have to add absolutely everything, please have fun with it and do what you think looks best <3 Hopefully all of those links work properly.
    Pose: Something similar to this pose would be wonderful. She would be happily working on the cake with a determined and passionate look, instead. The cake would probably be on some type of stand, she would not be wobbling on the chair like she's about to fall off, and the cake would look cleaner hehe. She may have gotten a bit of frosting on her outfit and face though!
    Other: Please let me know if you have any questions at all! Especially if the way I've worded something doesn't make sense, I'm still under the weather so I hope my wording is alright. WIPs would be very much loved again. Thank you so much.

here's a basic idea/skectch https://sta.sh/0km43tx8oa6
    the total would come out as 4m
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Izsumi123 That's looking adorable so far! I'm so excited to see how all of the details of the background look :3 If its alright, would you be able to make her hat a bit bigger, make the main swirl of her bangs larger, switch what side the bow on her waist is on, and make her mouth more rounded in the final version? Perhaps more like a c: face rather than a :> face, if that's alright! I love how she's standing on the chair and decorating the cake with the strawberries <3 It's so cute. I can pay whenever, just send me a junk item in the mail for 4mil!
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    @Nyaa \ o / sorry for the long wait i hope you like it °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Izsumi123 No worries at all! Aah god this one turned out so precious too ; o ; I love the sign, I love all the little details in the background, and the colors. The lace details are so cute! And you did an amazing job drawing Mel <3 She looks so adorable in your style! I was wondering if you'd be alright if I ordered another? Your art is just so cute and these have been turning out amazing. It would be of this character this time I think, if you're comfortable drawing her? c: I can get the form filled out again if you'd be alright with it. Thank you so much again!
  • Izsumi123Izsumi123
    i'm glad u liked it ></ and yes i can draw her!
  • NyaaNyaa
    edited January 15, 2018
    Yayy awesome <3 I'm very excited to see how she looks in your style as well.

Payment: 2.5mil+ Mari gold, please feel free to let me know if you'd like more for the background.
    Reference: Leila, I think I would prefer if she didn't have anything on if that's alright with you, as I haven't designed her a proper outfit ; u ; Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page.
    Background: I would love to see her in a medieval kingdom's marketplace, similar to this but perhaps not as fancy looking and with cobblestone-like walls. There would be booths like in that picture set up to sell items, although Leila's booth would be more thrown-together and messier looking than the others (tattered cloth, old wood, etc., basically make-shift looking like she's found the materials and sloppily put them together). She sells black market goods, so I think it would be nice if it was late evening time, so it's like she's sneakily selling the goods at night. There would be banners hung around, like the triangle ones in that picture I linked or like these and maybe flag banners hanging off the walls like that first picture has, or like these (they definitely don't have to have intricate designs like this lol). The other booths would be selling general kingdom goods such as foods, clothes, weapons, armors, etc. However, her booth would either be covered hiding what she's selling or it would have black market goods. I think these goods would be like, stolen and makeshift/counterfeit weapons/armor/goods, and I think it would be funny if she could have a sign messily scribbled out for some of them or for her shop in general, something stating that the goods are way better than they actually are haha, and that there are no guarantees on her items. Basically anything to make her booth look shady and suspicious compared to the other booths would be great to see xD Her prices may be a bit high, too, since she's greedy. It'd be great if there could be an alleyway beside her booth, ending with an entrance to somewhere that was sloppily hidden by her throwing random things (crates, cloths, etc.) on top it.
    Pose: It would be great to see her holding up and presenting one of her items to try to get the buyer to purchase it, with a greedy and mischievous look on her face. Perhaps doing a come-hither motion or beckoning the viewer over in some way?
    Other: Please let me know if you have any questions at all, or if anything isn't doable. WIPs would be very much loved again. Thank you :D
    Izsumi123