Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I am Angery

foussiremixfoussiremix
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
in General Chat
I wanted to transfer my trinity staff from returned miletian shop to my new char.
When I pulled it into my new chars inventory a message appears saying that i can't transfer it.

SMH i want to use meteor, curse you gamesystem

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wait... Trinity Staff lets you use Meteor...? Well... It does make sense since it is a staff, but still... That staff is worthless lol.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Greta wrote: »
    Wait... Trinity Staff lets you use Meteor...? Well... It does make sense since it is a staff, but still... That staff is worthless lol.

Great for a cheap lightning rod and such.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I have 2 clean ones if you're in Alexina
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775

not every new player can afford or get a more expensive staff right away. trinity staff is a great starting staff and meteor, lightning rod, and hail storm can be used with it. meteor is the easiest of the 3 skills to obtain at the moment since you can get it with a rebirth into the Merlin ace talent for free this week.
    VitulaWolfandWolfoffwithyourheads
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Trust me the wait time isn't worth flipping over a trinity staff 4. :*
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Negumiko wrote: »

not every new player can afford or get a more expensive staff right away. trinity staff is a great starting staff and meteor, lightning rod, and hail storm can be used with it. meteor is the easiest of the 3 skills to obtain at the moment since you can get it with a rebirth into the Merlin ace talent for free this week.

That's not what i meant, but okay...
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    I wanted to transfer my trinity staff from returned miletian shop to my new char.
    When I pulled it into my new chars inventory a message appears saying that i can't transfer it.

SMH i want to use meteor, curse you gamesystem

Which server are you on? I have plenty of noob hermits but only on tarlach..
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    edited January 28, 2018
    7e221a7e72b9e0159d335696e1ea1a52345bb912f2db025e97f378f7019438a7.jpg
    We feel ya'
    Chocokitten[Deleted User]
  • FabeFabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    RIP Chris Farley. I'll always love you. <3