Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    xD
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Can we maybe finish this page so we don't have to scroll through that giant meme again?

(waits for meme spam)
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Shadoe wrote: »
    Can we maybe finish this page so we don't have to scroll through that giant meme again?

(waits for meme spam)

What meme spam? oWo also I doubt this'll end, specially when i'm gonna make sure i'm the last one, lol.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    DANNYdani wrote: »

(waits for meme spam)

... i'm gonna make sure i'm the last one, lol.
    Suuuuuure.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    DANNYdani wrote: »

(waits for meme spam)

... i'm gonna make sure i'm the last one, lol.
    Suuuuuure.

Sure is correct >:3
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    Didn't the last one in the last forums...Letus thinks it got to page 300+ when it was closed because it was lagging the forums.
    And the first one in the first forums....
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Letus wrote: »
    Didn't the last one in the last forums...Letus thinks it got to page 300+ when it was closed because it was lagging the forums.
    And the first one in the first forums....

I wouldn't know anything about that oWo
  • LetusLetus
    You know...we could finish the page so you don't have to look at it again...but
    What is keeping some evil dragon from quoting that long meme pyramid to put it on the next page?
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited February 6, 2018
    IYVcHJ8.png

OgoBLY2.gif

those SAVAGES! HOW DARE THEY!
  • LetusLetus
    What did you expect...when did an elf thread in these forums not burn to the ground?
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    waka-waka
  • ShadoeShadoe
    What is keeping some evil dragon from quoting that long meme pyramid to put it on the next page?

That I won't let you eat any more Elves, assuming you're still into that.
  • DANIartsDANIarts

Elves are amazing, so I agree, no eating anymore elves ; n;
  • LetusLetus

*grins*
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    . ~.
    I used too be an elf, so I don't appreciate that grin sir/ma'am/attack helicopter(or whatever you seem to be since we seem to live in a world where saying you're something MEANS you're that something).
  • ShadoeShadoe
    edited February 8, 2018
    I'm loving the 500% experience fruit from the event, but now all my rebirth potions will probably go to waste. I haven't gotten high levels since they started to matter, so I won't rebirth until I either hit 200 or the event ends. (Obviously I'm too lazy to just get to level 200 in less than a week so that the pots are useful.)
    [Deleted User]DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    I'm loving the 500% experience fruit from the event, but now all my rebirth potions will probably go to waste. I haven't gotten high levels since they started to matter, so I won't rebirth until I either hit 200 or the event ends. (Obviously I'm too lazy to just get to level 200 in less than a week so that the pots are useful.)

gotta love those EXP fruits, specially when you're able to sell them, collect, and sell months later after the event ends. I'll likely buy em' LMAO
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You know whats lazy? Using the exp fruits at level 40.
    DANIarts
  • JulieJulie
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    This makes my head spin around like Linda Blair in The Exorcist. :rage: :#

There isn't many good reasons why we can't have this content off-mobile.

because then nexon will have mabinogi competing on mabinogi
    DANIarts
  • JulieJulie
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Julie wrote: »
    because then nexon will have mabinogi competing on mabinogi
    No. What I mean is (provided the mobile version has all areas of the game replicated) this could replace current Mabi. (internal data; character stats; inventories and all of that can stay as it is.. ~ a graphics upgrade).

that take too much work for them, BUT I LOVE to see it.
    [Deleted User]DANIarts