Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweep! Spam the chat box Event

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
in General Chat
You can only get Bottle Caps from daily quest right? So per day that's a total of 5. We have 21 days to do the event, so that's 105 total. Special Bottle Cap can be traded in after you got the Broom for a ratio of 1:4, so 6 days leftover after turning in 15 Special Bottle Caps, that makes it 24. So in total, if you don't miss a day, you can only get 129 bottle caps? Did I calculate that right? I need to plan on what rewards I can get :x
courtneyy

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited February 22, 2018
    More if the event gets extended or less if maint -removed- Please do not dodge the language filter. you.
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited February 22, 2018
    Spam the chatbox , I couldn't think of a better way to describe this event lol

I think @Pan is right though I wouldn't use such vulgarities, your calculations seem on point in my book.
    Pan
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this event is pretty time consuming for little rewards. it would be better if the broom could at least tell us how many seconds are left on the one minute cool down between sweeps. probably just going to get the pet zoom magic broom pet and a forgetful potion and quit after that. forgetful potions and the gold purse coupons are pretty much the only things worth the effort it takes to get bottle caps.
    YangKoete
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Negumiko wrote: »
    this event is pretty time consuming for little rewards. it would be better if the broom could at least tell us how many seconds are left on the one minute cool down between sweeps. probably just going to get the pet zoom magic broom pet and a forgetful potion and quit after that. forgetful potions and the gold purse coupons are pretty much the only things worth the effort it takes to get bottle caps.

Well in terms of value, the forgetful potion takes 40 caps (worth 500k-1m). The enchant potion is 75 (worth around 2m?) and the red upgrade stone of protection is 90 (valued around 4m?). On ruairi at least. If we're talking value, the red upgrade stone of protection is likely the most valuable. Of course, realistically, the 6x9 bag is probably the most valuable/efficient, though it might not be right away.

This is all assuming the items are either tradeable or that you need them.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Running a stopwatch between, it seems to cool about every 70 seconds or so. And you have to keep it summoned.
  • MaiaMaia
    Oh I thought it was exactly every 60 seconds. I just do it every 50 in-game minutes so it's easy to track.
    courtneyyaeternitisCarlizeYangKoete
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Maia wrote: »
    Oh I thought it was exactly every 60 seconds. I just do it every 50 in-game minutes so it's easy to track.

Oh, that's a good way.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 22, 2018
    Probably worst event of 2018. Kinda annoying to stay around for 30 minutes and spam "sweep!" like a chat spam botter just so i can collect useless junk and few bottle caps... :| I guess i'll try to do this event just for the sake of free pet.
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Yeah it sucks having to do so much for free stuff. Why can't they just give them out like on hot days
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    dont you all love events? you all keep doing them anyways for the rewards :p
    Veylaine
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    lceCream wrote: »
    Yeah it sucks having to do so much for free stuff.

I wouldn't call it free, if you work for it in some way.

No free stuff here. MLyJkCF.png
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    id like to know the item size of the gold purse... to see if its worth the inv space to place the gold bags/boxes
  • MaiaMaia
    The large one is 1x1 I believe. The other two I assume are either 2x1 and/or 3x1. I could be wrong on those.
  • DracianFalxeDracianFalxe
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    If any of them happen to be 1x1 I would definitely work towards getting one otherwise I just don't have the room.
    Shadoe
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    You know, considering that we can place gold pouches and boxes in this bag...
    doesn't this mean that this is the prelude to the Bagception wars we've been fighting begging asking for?
    anime-surprised-gif-10.gif
    VeylaineBlissfulkillVimiYangKoete
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Maia wrote: »
    The large one is 1x1 I believe. The other two I assume are either 2x1 and/or 3x1. I could be wrong on those.

The one detail not added in the description is the actual size of the bag itself, because it was not added it automatically becomes the most important detail to me xD
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited February 22, 2018
    doesn't this mean that this is the prelude to the Bagception wars we've been fighting begging asking for?

Can't we do that already with most bags?
  • HankrillonHankrillon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    edited February 22, 2018
    jjeremy wrote: »

Can't we do that already with most bags?

Yeah, you can do that with all bags that aren't for any specific items. Like, you can't do it with luxury bags or alchemy bags.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I just like how this event is all about cleaning, and we are all dropping our box trash on the floor as we sweep it up.
    IyasenuNifanityArogwenVeylaineSaiShadoeBuffalosBlissfulkillnajee508AndrewGRand 7 others.
  • MaiaMaia
    Ladame wrote: »
    I just like how this event is all about cleaning, and we are all dropping our box trash on the floor as we sweep it up.

too true lol