Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweep! Spam the chat box Event

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 24, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Gotta love people multi-posting same topic.

Shower me with love

Too bad i won't. Your thread just got merged. :trollface:
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030

Shower me with love

<3
    Gaby5011
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

Shower me with love

Too bad i won't. Your thread just got merged. :trollface:

ohno
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited February 24, 2018
    Sweep!

EDIT-
    oops wrong chat.
    MaiaIyasenuHazurahVimipawcalypse
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    It's a tad tedious because you can't AFK, but it's only about an Erinn day, so it's not that bad. What I'm doing is setting a 60 seconds timer on my phone; I start the countdown when the "Junk in a Trunk" received window pops up, not before, and it always works. I also have "Sweep!" in the clipboard so I can just CTRL+V instead of typing it (you won't believe how many "weep" and "swwep" I've typed XD)

^ I do that too, just when I'm just doing nothing but see google images so that I don't accidentally forget lol
    Lol does the broom pet have a limited amount of time for a day.
    The time doesn't recover.

Yes, it does have a time limit and it's really low seeing how you need to "Sweep!" 30 times and you could just forget the game open with the pet summoned.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    ;_; So hoping the next event coming up is.. more active
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Tayloreski wrote: »

Same this event is my most hated event now!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I'm debating whether or not to try for the pet for this... I have plenty of mounts, but the invo might be nice (although I already have plenty of open pet invo).

This pet's special ability to sweep different items than usual broom pets is....eh. I feel like I would love it more had I been a new player just starting out. I think it cannot be denied that a lot of the items, such as food, phoenix feathers, and pots, would be greatly beneficial for a brand new player.

The items that are beneficial for older players, such as the holy water, shadow crystals, and exploration items, don't seem to be too terribly common. Although I did get the holy water once; it apparently comes in a stack of 5 as opposed to a single 1 (very nice). So that's....that's cool. And some of these food items (the iced drinks) make halfway decent catering without having to buy or make them, which is also nice I guess. But would it be worth it to bring out the pet and spam sweep (when the event is over)? I just don't know. Supposedly a lot of these sweep/fetch pets give better items the more you use the command, and if that is the case perhaps we get better chances of those holy waters/shadow crystals as time goes on (which may just make it worth the spam if you got nothing else to do/are internet surfing while afk).

And I guess it's not like I'm too terribly interested in a lot of the !expiring! items offered in the event shop, besides maybe a pet rebirth pot. Those gold bag holders are interesting, but I can already put my gold bags in another bag, and my main invo is pretty full I don't think I would want to sacrifice space for this bag when I could use the space for a bag that can encompass all items.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    The event is already getting kinda boring for me.
    I always login, do the sweep thing and logout.
    Also i love how you just casually sweep up shoes,hats, gourmet food and robes.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited February 28, 2018
    The event is already getting kinda boring for me.
    I always login, do the sweep thing and logout.
    Also i love how you just casually sweep up shoes,hats, gourmet food and robes.

I gotta agree, this is probably the worst event we've ever had, I have exactly one space in my main bag hoping the gold bag will work for it. If it wasn't for that, there's no way I'd be doing this.

I'm assuming it's going to be mabi land because anniversary, mabi land is legit I loved it last time hopefully that's what it is.
    YangKoete
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

I'm assuming it's going to be mabi land because anniversary, mabi land is legit I loved it last time hopefully that's what it is.

>.>.... why would they do that when we have the fiesta island place..T_T kinda seems pointless.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

>.>.... why would they do that when we have the fiesta island place..T_T kinda seems pointless.

i dont thing they will do something like that ever ever again
    unless they update the Fiesta attractions
  • ValenmirValenmir
    edited March 4, 2018
    T_T... a fising event- yes.. that REALLY active..-removed- Please do not dodge the language filter this, im just going to log in long enough for the pet and thats it. :/ the last manus fishing event gave me literally nothing so im assuming this one is the exactly the same as the last, special since they didnt even give a list on what you could get.. You know, like they used to.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I was already doing some fishing while sweeping when I didn't feel like checking around the shops, so I don't mind at all.
  • HazurahHazurah
    keep wondering what's the point of metallurgy again
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Hazurah wrote: »

I want an option to destroy gems as I pick them up.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

21 stam 11 dex.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

21 stam 11 dex.

a quick and safe way to get ores.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Opalthira wrote: »

21 stam 11 dex.

a quick way?
    IncompleteIllfatedGrouper-size_restricted.gif
    are you sure about that?
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Opalthira wrote: »

21 stam 11 dex.

a quick way?
    IncompleteIllfatedGrouper-size_restricted.gif
    are you sure about that?

I am so sick of Solea (thanks to Herbalism) and Barri (thanks to the amount of spam runs I did back in the old days). So I do appreciate the fact there's another way to get ores. Whether it's "faster" is debatable though. But it makes me hate myself less; a beach is far more relaxing scenery than a tunnel.
    GretaKingEphy