Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's the last day of Manus' Potion Fishing Event! So be sure to get some potions before this event goes away tomorrow (3/8) with the maintenance (or possibly midnight PST) that's bringing our 10th Anniversary Celebration.

All other events and sales currently active will end on the 14th! So you still have some time to get some cool stuff! =D

Events:
Naco Commerce Event http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00J8l/extended-naco-commerce-event
Street Cleaning Event http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J8w

Sales:
Erinn Beauty Pouch http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J9E
Hair Dye Selection Boxes http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J9F
MaiaYangKoeteRedetsuSherri

Comments

• AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm still fishing lol gotta hoard tin pots ^-^
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Anytime!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I made so much money from this. Not to mention restocked my special SE pots and got a ton of ego food.

Heck, even synthing the lesser gems got me a bunch of fine/finest leathers and fabrics. And the gathering pots! I've been wanting a few of those for a while now.

We should do this event again sometime in the future lol.
    JazmynLadame
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I made so much money from this. Not to mention restocked my special SE pots and got a ton of ego food.

Heck, even synthing the lesser gems got me a bunch of fine/finest leathers and fabrics. And the gathering pots! I've been wanting a few of those for a while now.

We should do this event again sometime in the future lol.

What do you use the gathering potions for?
    I've just been tossing them...

Harvest Song is better, so it's not useful as a complete replacement.
    I can't see any noticeable difference from using these potions with Harvest Song, so using as a supplement to it doesn't seem helpful either.
    And, stamina usage goes up when using potions, as small of an issue as that is.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I can't see any noticeable difference from using these potions with Harvest Song, so using as a supplement to it doesn't seem helpful either.

They are useful for those of us who do not have Rank 1 Harvest Song or Rank 5 Song. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited March 7, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »

They are useful for those of us who do not have Rank 1 Harvest Song or Rank 5 Song. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

^This exactly. I don't have a high ranking harvest song, so using pots in the meantime is useful for me. Besides, I have plenty of room for them, as I recently emptied a lot of my pets (Spring cleaning), so it's not like I'm straining over the weight of carrying them.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Jazmyn wrote: »

^This exactly. I don't have a high ranking harvest song, so using pots in the meantime is useful for me. Besides, I have plenty of room for them, as I recently emptied a lot of my pets (Spring cleaning), so it's not like I'm straining over the weight of carrying them.

If only they were tradeable.
    Stacking wouldn't hurt.

The boxes from trading in Baltane seals at Shuan can also give those potions, if you want to find them once this fishing event ends.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited March 7, 2018
    About Manus potion event.
    "All bait will be removed after event ends"
    Does this also apply to the 100 bait you get from completing the quest?
    Sorry if this is a stupid question to ask.

Just wanna double check for my bf.
    Sometimes they don't always remove stuff they say they are.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Man i only got 2 tin potions but enough hp potions to survive a lot
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 8, 2018
    Man i only got 2 tin potions but enough hp potions to survive a lot

i used like maybe ~700 bait and threw away at least 10 tin potions so far. I still have over 20 of those in my Bank from long time ago and i don't even use them lol.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I have about 8 banks worth of gems, a quarter of tin, a quarter of high speed gathering pots, two pets (alto and snow owl) filled with pots. I'm good for a bit.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I put some of those non-expirable fishing baits in my bank. Will be interesting to see if they are still there.
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    Heck, even synthing the lesser gems got me a bunch of fine/finest leathers and fabrics.

I wish I knew about that before the event. I dropped literally 1000 or more gems on the ground (I only saved 10cm ones and diamonds), including about 10 bank tabs of 5cm gems from the ice fishing event.

I did manage to restock my SE HP pots though. I still had hundreds of stam and MP SEs from the LAST time this event was on (like 5 years ago).