Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MAINTENANCE PLEASE (YOU BROKE IT EARLY!!!)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited January 12, 2017 in General Chat
Can't login to my main character at ch1.

Update: Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it...with a vengeance.

Early this morning we were booted from the servers (THREE HOURS FROM THE INDICATED MAINTENANCE TIME), when we tried to log back in we were met with secondary password set-up request errors. Logins to alts were fine, but characters you were originally logged into are now borked.

Who is messing around in there? I know the early bird gets the worm...but clearly whoever you are, you needed more sleep. :|

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Oh noes Gaea!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I was able to login via ch2 and then change over to ch1. But when I login or log out from ch1, it freezes.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Weird, wonder if I can get online via ch1
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ok the lag is real and I am on ch2, it took 2 minutes for a speed gathering potion to work and I was locked out of my inventory when this was happening. What in the world is going on???
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    For the last few days i have been seeing my self before any npc or ppl when i log on just thought it was my internet.A lot of lag this past week
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think it was my internet just now. It was weird. My modem said I was still connected but it wasn't loading any pages.

Either way though, we all have been experiencing the server lag. Plus I wonder what kind of nifty stuff we're getting this week. ^3^
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited January 11, 2017
    Ehh I didn't have any issues, nor have I been having any..
    Crimsọn
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I agree I'd like to see what neat things we're getting this week and have been frequently refreshing the Mabi homepage recently hoping to see maintenance news..also kinda hoping for new cash shop additions this week possibly in the form of a musical gachapon or pets (I'm looking at you astral pet boxes)
  • BanishBanish
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    SylviaWolfe

I agree I'd like to see what neat things we're getting this week and have been frequently refreshing the Mabi homepage recently hoping to see maintenance news..also kinda hoping for new cash shop additions this week possibly in the form of a musical gachapon or pets (I'm looking at you astral pet boxes)
    Well, how the current gacha and other things are ending today. The maintenance will most likely be tomorrow... So, you gotta wait till then.
    SylviaWolfe
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Banish
    Banish said:

Well, how the current gacha and other things are ending today. The maintenance will most likely be tomorrow... So, you gotta wait till then.
    Ah thank you! I saw in another post and from the Mabi FB page there may be a possible centaur pet/partner to look forward to as well

• MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    I saw a windows update today, that usually means a long maint on Thursday... :x
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well we need it. :|
  • PlotticPlottic
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    The Maint has been inconsistent lately
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Plottic
    Plottic said:

The Maint has been inconsistent lately
    Nooooooooot really.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah, the only reason there wasn't a maintenance during the first few days of the new year was because Nexon NA was still on holiday. Then every maintenance after as been the day after the final day of an event or item sale.
  • GuriqoGuriqo
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Just got frozen in place for 10 minutes, and then got booted by an NGS error?

Now i can't log back.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Yes. It happened to both my boyfriend and I.
  • MazanakiMazanaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    Same thing happened to me and a fellow guild member. It may have to do with the maintenance, even though it wasn't supposed to start yet.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    It also happened to me. It happened a couple days earlier as well, there's a thread about it in I believe the bugs subforum.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    welp can't login again, it's giving me this need to set up second password crap. Restarted my computer and tried to launch the client directly. Still giving me the same crap.

Redownloading...no I don't use mods. Whats going on NA? Please do the weekly maintenance already. Christ.