Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Freebie-Shop (status: CLOSED)

Comments

• BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Aw, no worries Aell, thank you for letting us know. I shall post my references in a day or two
  • AellAell
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,070
    Hello again! ^^ Sorry they took me a while, here are the freebies (Neyna, SuperKimxD, Enlise, Bravelatios):

tumblr_oz5t08lGV41v91nt5o1_1280.pngtumblr_oz5t08lGV41v91nt5o2_1280.png
    tumblr_oz5t08lGV41v91nt5o3_1280.png
    tumblr_oz5t08lGV41v91nt5o4_1280.png

I'll be closing the shop for a while as I have very little free time now, but I might open again later. Thanks everyone, and sorry for the trouble!
    OkamixdimsumNyuuHokusaiAavaImaizumiBravelatiosHindsight
  • AellAell
    Bumps, open again! ^^
    See first page for new info!
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    edited February 27, 2018
    If you're doing freebies, could I please get something related to the St. Patrick's day with this outfit: https://i.imgur.com/iYR5LrT.png
    (Umbrella optional)

For the pose, dunno if counts as background but I thought of something like sitting on a pot filled with gold coins or simply standing next/leaning to it. Almost like guarding it.

Alternatively, if you like something else related to the festive day, feel free to do it instead, just nothing related to alcohol, if possible.

The character's personality is aloof, proud and warriorish but still femenine/girly, if that matters.

Contact me via pm here.
    IGN: Marielx (Mari server)
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    edited March 3, 2018
    These are so adorable!!

✒ Order Form:
    ♦ IGN [Server]: Auramune/ Tarlach
    ♦ Contact: here or Tittsune#0944
    ♦ References: The dress on the right please ^_^
    ♦ Details (pose and other notes): Just a bit about her personality.. Rini is my pathfinder slayer. It's kind of a mix of a ranger and a rogue. She's pretty aloof and naive, but typically means well. She's very good with the bow, and studying individuals for weaknesses, especially! Her body type is a bit chubby and pear-shaped. A pose like this, if you're interested? ^_^
  • EuphoriiaEuphoriia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Omg i would die for art from you ( ; ω ; ) would you ever considering doing commissions for nx or pp? 8D
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    If you're still doing freebies >~<
    ♦ IGN [Server]: DANNYdani [Tarlach]
    ♦ Contact: (Forum/Discord): Forum please
    ♦ References: oc___lishia_yin_chibi_version__by_psyychoticdani-dc3r06n.jpg
    oc___lishia_yin_page2__by_psyychoticdani-dc3r03o.jpg
    oc___lishia_yin_page1__by_psyychoticdani-dc3qy2d.jpg

♦ Details (pose and other notes): Name: Lishia Yin.

Height: 4'10.

Weight: 110 LBS.

Race: Kitsune.

Sex: Female.

Weapon: Bow & Arrows/Musical Instruments.

Archery: Uses the bow to pierce through enemies with her Phase Power, making it look as if she's shooting shiny arrows of destruction.
    Bard: Control the minds of 2-3 enemies using musical sound waves, causing them to go into a trance, killing their own kind as well as harming themselves.

About: Lishia Yin is a very energetic, yet peaceful young adult whom many wish to have around more often.
    Sadly, she has to face her worse nightmares as she travels, helping others in need who she comes across in her path.

Likes: Meat(of any kind), Sushi, Spicy food/sauces, Chocolate/Sweet and sour candy, Fruits and veggies.

Dislikes: Onions, Pork and beans(in a can), and anything that gives you a risk of getting poisoned and dying(Puffer Fish food, etc).

Crush: Levia(Anime/video game called: Closers).

Dance: Lucky Star(Cheerleading Dance Routine).

Sitting Pose: Yandere kneel.

Idle Pose: Standing position with her arms behind her back, tilting her head, looking cute and shy.

-Outfit-
    The top is shaped/designed to look like a huge bandana, tied to her with a bikini-thin strap.
    Armband that says "Union".
    Booty shorts with a chain on the side.
    Shoes are heeled flip-flops with straps.

-Colours-
    Hair/Ears: Orange? (#FFC300) RGB:255,195,0.

Inside ears: Light Salmon(#FFA07A) RGB:255,160,122.

Left eye colour: Aqua(#00FFFF) RGB:0,255,255.

Right eye colour/Hair tie/Armband/Chain: Silver(#C0C0C0) RGB:128,128,128.

Skin tone: Tan(#D2B48C) RGB:210,180,140.

Tail: Orange? (#FFC300) RGB:255,195,0 + White Tip: (#FFFFFF) RGB:255,255,255.

Booty shorts: Blue Jeans kind of colour(I don't have a colour code for that).

Top: Violet(#EE82EE) RGB:238,130,238 + Black Straps.

Bow: White straps around a silvery black bow.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited February 27, 2018
    Since it was bumped saying it's open again...

✒ Order Form:

♦ IGN [Server]: Lilyshy [Mari]
    ♦ Contact: (Forum/Discord) Lily#7274
    ♦ References:
    Face
    Full Body
    The tip of her ears should be of the same color of the tip of the kitty tail
    ♦ Details (pose and other notes): a bit of context: Lily's a shy healer that never smile ear to ear, she blushes easily and likes to help people. She really likes plushies, sweets (on the cake side) and pats in the head. She's very curious and that's sometimes lead to a bit of troubles. Idk what to say more, so...
    Possible pose?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 27, 2018
    Oh hello again! :)

I see your drawings got even more beautiful, i'm very amazed!

Feel free to draw my character if she interests you~ https://imgur.com/a/g19w5

Would totally commission you, but sadly i'm on Alexina... D:

My Discord is Greta#3020, feel free to PM/Add ;)
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    edited February 27, 2018
    Lovely art as always and glad to see you back in the forums. If you do open up a shop i'd love to commission you again <3

✒ Order Form:
    ♦ IGN [Server]: Nevine [Mari]
    ♦ Contact: Nevine#1676
    ♦ References: http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc
    ♦ Details (pose and other notes): Have fun with it :'D
  • AellAell
    (Queue): Marielx claims the slot. Moved Neyna, MissFortune, Euphoriia, DANNYdani, NekoLily, Greta and Nevine to the waiting list. Waiting list is now full!

? RE: @Euphoriia I'm not really active on Mabinogi at the moment, and cannot have a PP yet, but this thread is for freebies, only you order same as a regular paid commission. ^^ If you're alright with that, I've moved you to the waiting list under (?) (not sure if you meant to take a spot or not D:).

? RE: @DANNYdani I know I have yet to get to your commission, but would you consider a slightly more covering outfit? ^^' I'm not very comfortable drawing revealing clothes, sorry!
    NekoLilyMissFortuneGretaEuphoriiaImaizumi
  • EuphoriiaEuphoriia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Oh!! I would love a spot! I am always willing to pay for your art however <33 ^o^!!

♦ IGN [Server]: euphoriia/ mari

♦ Contact: (Forum/Discord) discord : illabyes#6918

♦ References:
    https://sta.sh/04b43rtafoa
    http://illabyes.tumblr.com/image/171258343738

♦ Details (pose and other notes):
    You can come up with whatever pose!
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    @Aell
    "? RE: @DANNYdani I know I have yet to get to your commission, but would you consider a slightly more covering outfit? ^^' I'm not very comfortable drawing revealing clothes, sorry!"
    No worries! if you want, you can put a dress on her! if not, here's another OC of mine.
    christmas_elf__d_by_psyychoticdani-dbiwwii.jpg
    Skin: Tan
    Eyes: Cyan
    Hair: red
    Dress/gloves: red("fluffy" parts of the dress white).
    She's my Christmas Elf :3
  • AellAell
    edited March 3, 2018
    Freebie done for Marielx (+2nd version on request):
    tumblr_p50jfaCOk21v91nt5o1_1280.png

Queue: Neyna claims the slot.
    MarielxPankoodaDANIartsHindsightEuphoriiaNeynaImaizumiBravelatiosreeacat
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    The details, the cuteness, the quickness, everything is so nice!

Thank you! You're great, and it's so cool you're doing these freebies for the people, good luck on your next drawing.
    Aell
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 3, 2018
    I agree, your art looks very cute and detailed. Pastel colors make everything look even more cute. If you plan to enter on Login Screen Design Art Contest then i will definitely root for your lovely entry win! ^_^ <3 Would be sweet to see your picture on login screen every time i start the game~
    AellDANIartsImaizumi
  • MikitisueMikitisue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    edited March 4, 2018
    Hello! Your art style is lovely :D I would absolutely love a freebie~
    ✒ Order Form:
    ♦ IGN [Server]: Mikitsue [Tarlach]
    ♦ Contact: (Discord) Miki#4199
    Reference:
    Front: https://ibb.co/iAByf7
    Back: https://ibb.co/ntBW07
    Side: https://ibb.co/dk7FSn
    Details/Poses:
    Anything is fine! But she is a tiny bit shy and loves dolls c:
    Thank you so much, I can't wait to see what you will draw next!
  • AellAell
    Mikitisue wrote: »
    Hello! Your art style is lovely :D I would absolutely love a freebie~
    ✒ Order Form: [ . . . ]

I'm really sorry but the waiting list is full at the moment T-T I'll only be working on the orders currently placed, sorry!
    Freebie done for Neyna (+pastel):
    Neyna.png

Queue: MissFortune claims the slot.
    GretaSaltea_MelonPankoodaMissFortuneDANIartsNeynaNyuuHokusaiNevineHindsightBravelatiosand 1 other.
  • MikitisueMikitisue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Ahh im sorry ;; I thought the waiting list was open because I misread it the Edit #1 on the first page! Please ignore the request!
    Sorry for all the hassle
    NyuuHokusai
  • AellAell
    No no it's fine, I'm sorry I didn't clarify! D:
    Freebie done for MissFortune:
    tumblr_p5uuyzDNvV1v91nt5o1_1280.png

Queue: Euphoriia claims the slot.
    Note: I'm sorry for later updates than usual, it's a rather busy time of the school year for me so I'm not able to draw as much as I'd like. I may take a few days more with the freebies, but if you'd like to get yours sooner, I'll leave this and this as examples to my traditional art. Perks for traditional is that I can work on one digital freebie for one person while at home and for another on paper during free lessons or breaks. I'm not pushing anyone to try this however (+mind my fried potato of a camera), so if you all still want yours done digitally, I fully understand and will work as before. ^^
    MissFortuneNekoLilyImaizumiNevineDANIartsNyuuHokusaiBravelatiosGretareeacat