Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

=Closed

VagestyVagesty
Mabinogi Rep: 970
edited March 25, 2018 in Art Creations
-Closed due to accusations of scam :3

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Kind of reminds me of Gaiaonline... lol
    DANIartsUnisloots
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'm interested, but since you have no examples for anything besides pixel then I will start with a pixel order :>

IGN: Darvy
    Reference: https://i.imgur.com/6RvGrCL.png
    price: 2 mil

what does "no additional for pixel" mean?
    Vagesty
  • VagestyVagesty
    Arjune wrote: »
    I'm interested, but since you have no examples for anything besides pixel then I will start with a pixel order :>

That means like, couple pictures or one beside the other. It's just one single character
    in a frame ^_^
  • TwelieTwelie
    edited March 24, 2018

This super looks like it's ripped from Gaia. I dont want to start anything but:
    https://puu.sh/zNI4H/01d03e3dd8.jpg
    ^ my gaia character with the exact same leggings as the fourth reference
    I don't want to think this is what OP is doing, but...

For all I know, it could just be a coincidence, or they're drawing from gaia refs and stuff, but it even has the same kneeling as the sprites in game...
    Jazmyn
  • VagestyVagesty
    Twelie wrote: »

This super looks like it's ripped from Gaia. I dont want to start anything but:
    https://puu.sh/zNI4H/01d03e3dd8.jpg
    ^ my gaia character with the exact same leggings as the fourth reference
    I don't want to think this is what OP is doing, but...

For all I know, it could just be a coincidence, or they're drawing from gaia refs and stuff, but it even has the same kneeling as the sprites in game...

I mean, if you'd like I can just remove the pixel artworks if everyone thinks I'm ripping it off,
    I didn't mean any offense by it. I don't really know what Gaia is and I've been practicing this
    for a few months off a youtube tutorial. I thought Gaia got shut down a while back? Did they
    re-upload it?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited March 24, 2018
    This was full blown stolen from the Gaia Online avatar builder, down to the black lines on the left.

For example, below is MY Gaia Online avatar from the avatar builder.

yFK2JIM.png

h7sILnz.png
    Twelie
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited March 24, 2018
    the poses are different and the legs are different shaped and positioned o.o so I don't know what to think... the shading looks different too. the quality the OP posted is better pixel quality too so. Is there options for those sitting and leg positions and more slender legs on Gaia? I mean they could be heavily influenced but not 100% ripped off. I never played Gaia so I have no clue on this. If anything these could be commission pixels she made on Gaia for Gaia players
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited March 24, 2018
    the poses are different and the legs are different shaped and positioned o.o so I don't know what to think... the shading looks different too. the quality the OP posted is better pixel quality too so. Is there options for those sitting and leg positions and more slender legs on Gaia? I mean they could be heavily influenced but not 100% ripped off. I never played Gaia so I have no clue on this

Its the specific item type. Think what you will, but as a member of Gaia since 2003, I can promise you that you are being scammed by Vagesty who is selling Gaia Online images as her own, which is illegal.

Here are the exact same wings as one of her "examples".

5PcDd4o.png
    NeynaDANIartsTwelie
  • ArjuneArjune
    well in that case she could do the art first or at least a WIP before payment and we can find out for sure....
  • ArjuneArjune
    I just now saw your edit. welp I guess that makes it 100% true. ... darn :( those wings are exact
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited March 24, 2018
    I just now saw your edit. welp I guess that makes it 100% true. ... darn :( those wings are exact

Sorry. :( It's unfortunate someone would do this, let alone straight up LIE to others calling them out while someone innocent like you actually placed an order and trusted them.

Face & horns..

k9WDM1T.png

Hair..

7M7gWrM.png
    NeynaArjune
  • trufflestruffles
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Idk what i'm doing but I think i'm getting close SFag66E.png
    Jazmyn
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    You just ruined your shop with that stunt. Give us real examples, not a ripoff.
    JazmynDANIarts
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Heh, i need to try this builder thingy.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wow... I need to try that as well.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    : O I think i got it!
    4fmDmkN.png

So :3 can i sell these too? Seems like very easy money.
    DANIarts
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510

https://sewnn.deviantart.com/

OP seems like a legit artist.
    though this is not the easy way out
    plagiarism is serious talk, don't do this kind of thing again :/
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Boo, it needs me to register, i dont want to.
  • TwelieTwelie
    I reported this post but no actions were taken before the OP removed it. Anybody want to inform a moderator? (idk how) This is a serious issue that needs to be looked into.
    Greta
  • VagestyVagesty
    edited March 25, 2018
    Twelie wrote: »
    I reported this post but no actions were taken before the OP removed it. Anybody want to inform a moderator? (idk how) This is a serious issue that needs to be looked into.

No point in keeping something when everyone's getting mad at me over a mistake.
    I didn't know Gaia was a thing, so I copied some guy off youtube. I now know and
    there's no point in keeping it. If you don't believe me that's perfectly fine. Thanks for the
    feedback. I'll just stay off the forums and sell my art somewhere else.
This discussion has been closed.