Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

:O Omg!

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
in General Chat
Is anyone else shocked they actually released not one, but 3 outfit bags!!!?!?!? I mean- Its a pity that its there old ones and not new outfits but HEY! its a start(hopefully) :D
TwelieWolfandWolfRadiant DawnSpiritika
  1. Are you shocked?!50 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (25 votes)
    2. No
       50% (25 votes)

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I sure was surprised to see it. and as a shopkeeper's sale no less.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Shopping bags are nice.

And them being discounted is nice, too!
    Sherri
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I want to thank mabi so much for doing this! Gonna buy a couple when I get the chance! :^D
    Sherri
  • FabeFabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    I love it! I hope to see the summer stuff being brought back too; stocked up on them pool tubes B)
    Sherri
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    I would've been shocked if they had been new bags.....
    -laments one of the next gachas comin'-

detail_2.jpg
    detail_3.jpg
    detail_4.jpg
    MizukiHayamaSherriTwelieoffwithyourheadsWolfandWolfKokoroRadiant DawnSheenaImaizumi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 29, 2018
    I was incredibly shocked, especially that pet+outfit bag. I'll definitely be buying one of them
    Fabeola wrote: »
    I love it! I hope to see the summer stuff being brought back too; stocked up on them pool tubes B)

I always wanted one of those cute tiny swimming pool type chairs! Swimming 24/7! ♥
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    detail_2.jpg
    detail_3.jpg
    detail_4.jpg

Now I have depression knowing i'll only be seeing this on either fashionogi pro scum or being sold for 30m+. Sigh
    MizukiHayamaTwelieRadiant DawnFabe
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840

I want these things so much. There is so much hurt.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    But.. I guess let's look on the bright side of things. There is three shopping bags out! I honestly thought I'd never see those things again! Then once that gacha comes out, we can revolt. Hehehe..
    Sphyra21Radiant Dawn
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 29, 2018
    I'm not shocked... 2 of them are the worst outfits in the game (male-wise)... and the floral fairy one was in a gacha VERY recently
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    I want a chainsaw katana
    Valenmir
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

detail_2.jpg
    detail_3.jpg
    detail_4.jpg

Oh nice, something else I can skip. Thank god.
    SherriOpalthira
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Meh
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited March 29, 2018
    plus there is a option to get a Floral Fairy pet that comes with a shopping bag. nice to see such a great pet return as it is very helpful when doing life skills. it is a great sale for new players that want a useful pet and the outfit.
    Sherri
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Oops, forgot to add the link to the official announcement page for that gacha.

mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886299

And let's hope that they don't start doin' THIS with all pets in the future:
    mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4886242
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Negumiko wrote: »
    plus there is a option to get a Floral Fairy pet that comes with a shopping bag. nice to see such a great pet return as it is very helpful when doing life skills. it is a great sale for new players that want a useful pet and the outfit.

About that...I was thinking of getting one. Does the gather speed stack with any other gather increase effects (like gather pots or music buffs)? Do you happen to know?
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700

Are.... are those horses in a normal gacha?

Welp... not even gonna bother trying...
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Nothing in that gacha looks worthwhile.
    Money well saved.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    YianKutKu wrote: »

Are.... are those horses in a normal gacha?

Welp... not even gonna bother trying...

Maybe they're unique horses only summonable by the outfits. Right click while wearing outfit and press summon. Horses can't fight in battle, but can get you places so long as the dura on the clothing is still good. Have to repair the clothing like all other clothes, and only a clothing with at least 1 dura can summon. So, basically, a mount you can summon indefinitely.

.....except I doubt that's the case. Would be kind of cool (if a little unorthodox and possibly confusing/complicated).
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Negumiko wrote: »

About that...I was thinking of getting one. Does the gather speed stack with any other gather increase effects (like gather pots or music buffs)? Do you happen to know?

it probably stacks, the icon that appears above a players head when they summon a floral fairy look like a figure running increasing gathering speed and movement speed by 10% so it likely stacks with potions. not sure if it stacks with Harvest Song but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. gathering feels fast with both, it is really noticeable with wood gathering as that takes forever without any buffs. and as a human the 10% movement speed is a nice help.
    WolfandWolf
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    It certainly caught me slightly off guard.

Had to be wary because we're near april, and this is something we wouldn't see normally.