Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Private Academy Box

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 26, 2018 in Vault
The most prestigious Milletians are now enrolling in a Private Academy. You can too with the Private Academy Box! Open up a box to have a chance to get a Private Academy Uniform, or a Private Academy Riding Uniform. Want more? Then buy the Stallion Package to receive a White or Black Stallion Whistle along with TONS of Private Academy Boxes! Enroll today and find the full details here!

mbw-1121-180423-academy-box_header_590x165.jpg

Private Academy Box

Sale Dates: Thursday, April 26, After Maintenance - Thursday, May 17, Before Maintenance

sfvWEa3.png

55 Private Academy Boxes and Stallion Packages

Sale Dates: Thursday, April 26, After Maintenance - Thursday, May 17, Before Maintenance

kuzshnt.png

Package Details:

• Each package contains a Stallion Whistle, and 55 Private Academy Boxes.
  • Both horses have an inventory size of 6x10.
  • The summoning time for both horses is 130 minutes.
  • Both stallions are dyable!
  • These stallions have the same skills and AoE effect as a Cosmic Stallion!

Item Details:

When you open a Private Academy Box, you will receive a Free Repair Kit Set (5) and a random item from the lists below. The Free Repair Kit Set (5) contains a Free Repair Kit (Magic School, Trading Post, Bangor Pub), a Free Repair Kit (Blacksmith, Engineer, Alchemist), a Free Repair Kit (Fleta), a Free Repair Kit (General Shop), and a Free Repair Kit (Clothing Shop).

New Items

• Private Academy Junior Uniform (M)
  • Private Academy Junior Uniform (F)
  • Private Academy Senior Uniform (M)
  • Private Academy Senior Uniform (F)
  • Private Academy Riding Uniform (M)
  • Private Academy Riding Uniform (F)
  • Private Academy Riding Gloves
  • Private Academy Riding Boots (M)
  • Private Academy Riding Boots (F)
  • Private Academy Shoes (M)
  • Private Academy Shoes (F)
  • Private Academy Loafers (M)
  • Private Academy Loafers (F)
  • Private Academy Wavy Layered Medium Cut Wig (M)
  • Private Academy Braided Bangs Wig (F)
  • Private Academy Braided Bangs Wig and Ornament (F)
  • Private Academy Layered Straight Cut Wig (M)
  • Private Academy Side Twist Wig (F)
  • Private Academy Side Twist Wig and Ornament (F)
  • Private Academy Parted Layered Wavy Wig (M)
  • Private Academy Parted Layered Wavy Wig and Riding Hat (M)
  • Private Academy Low Bun Wig (F)
  • Private Academy Low Bun Wig and Riding Hat (F)
  • Tailoring Kit (Enchant: Sonata)
  • Celtic Cross (Enchant: Enigmatic)
  • Respite Training Potion
  • Tumble Training Potion
  • Potion Making Training Potion
  • Commerce Mastery Training Potion
  • Gold Strike Training Potion
  • Crisis Escape Training Potion
  • Chain Slash 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)

Additional Items

• Cessair Commander Boots (Reforge: Rank 1)
  • Walking Freakshow 2nd Title Coupon
  • Outlaw Witch 2nd Title Coupon
  • Crazy Crafter 2nd Title Coupon
  • Scathach 2nd Title Coupon
  • Merlin 2nd Title Coupon
  • Starlet 2nd Title Coupon
  • Professor J 2nd Title Coupon
  • Milky Way Harp Coupon
  • Milky Way Piano Coupon
  • Casual Elementary School Uniform (F)
  • Casual Elementary School Uniform (M)
  • Casual Elementary School Uniform Shoes (F)
  • Casual Elementary School Uniform Shoes (M)
  • Royal Academy Gym Teacher Outfit (M)
  • Royal Academy Formal Uniform (F)
  • Royal Academy Casual Uniform (F)
  • Potent Finest Shadow Crystal (Quantity: 50)
  • Talent Reset Capsule
  • Brass Grandmaster Certificate
  • Crusader 2x EXP Potion (30 min)
  • Combat 4x EXP Potion (30 min)
  • Lucky Blue Upgrade Stone
  • Lucky Red Upgrade Stone
  • Crystal Hammer of Durability
  • Enchant Training Potion
  • Healing Training Potion
  • Party Healing Training Potion
  • Synthesis Training Potion
  • Fragmentation Training Potion
  • Sakura Abyss Training Potion
  • Summer School Uniform (M)
  • Summer School Uniform (F)
  • Summer School Uniform (Giant M)
  • Summer School Uniform (Giant F)
  • Royal Academy Formal Uniform (M)
  • Royal Academy Casual Uniform (M)
  • Royal Academy Math Teacher Outfit (M)
  • Royal Academy Assistant Teacher Outfit (F)
  • Royal Academy Home Ec Teacher Outfit (F)
  • Culinary Artist 2nd Title Coupon
  • Treasure Hunter 2nd Title Coupon
  • Attack Delay Reduction Potion (10 min)
  • Unrestricted Dungeon Pass
  • Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
  • Lorna Special Gold Coin Box
  • Pan Special Gold Coin Box
  • Rusty Hammer of Proficiency
  • Platinum Hammer of Durability
  • Homestead Golden Sprout
  • Music Buff Potion (30 min)
  • Regular Gem Powder Upgrade Coupon
  • Falias Dew
  • Falias Storm
  • Falias Rain Drop
  • Speed Walk Potion 40% (30 min)
  • Essence of Phoenix
  • Spell Book Repair Quill
  • Erinn History Class Blackboard
  • Milletian Study Hall Blackboard
  • Teacher's Pet Schooldesk
  • Night Owl Schooldesk
  • Class Clown Schooldesk
  • School Bucket
  • Life 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Magic 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Close Combat 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Music 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Alchemy 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Martial Arts 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Dual Gun 2x Exp Potion (1 Day)
  • Puppetry 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Ninja 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)

dfsfsawddgfdgbhgm.png

Comments

• KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I wanted the horse but geez are you kidding me?!! i need to buy some crazy bundle to get a pet nowdays??
    I dont like to gacha, atleast give the option for JUST the pet.
    SorrowwolfeSpiritikaMomonokeIyasenuWanderIustPoetaSunfallSkyKrissyPootel
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 26, 2018
    I hate to be negative... it seems like I complain so much sometimes. I try to not do so on the forums, but this gacha just seems really bad to me and here's why:

You had the perfect opportunity with this gacha to re-release the Smart / Clever / Elite school uniforms and wigs or even the After School Uniforms .... instead you chose to release the royal Academy uniforms once again. They were already released during the MMO Junkie gacha and were very common and flooded the market. The desks were also released not long ago and tanked badly in price. I am wondering why you chose to release them yet again, and before you released the Smart/Clever/Elite uniforms again? Now we got all these common uniforms no one cares about anymore when we could have gotten the uniforms and wigs people actually want, and are still pretty rare to find. Pretty much besides the titles, one of the new enchant burns, and the brand new items this gacha seems really lackluster :/ I'm disappointed. I'm probably more disappointed in this gacha than any other one lately. I feel like there's nothing for me to even hunt for this time besides the new items which always end up pretty darn rare or more expensive than I care to pay. Most of the side items aren't even very interesting to me. I really hope you try harder next time... maybe release something that wasn't already released somewhat recently in large number?

Just a little feedback.
    SorrowwolfeKiruahAlchemistjkIyasenuTweliePoetaSunfallSkyImaizumiSoraHakuDAKrissyPootel
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I love spending 60 bucks for a culinary artist 2nd title x2.

Literally nothing of the new items out of 45 boxes.

That's the last straw, the last time I'm letting you take my money for literally nothing.
    KiruahSorrowwolfeIyasenuTHICCthighssavelivesPoetaMabskmkImaizumiSoraHakuDAKrissyPootel
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 26, 2018
    The horse looks really beautiful... I really want it, but i don't want to drop 72$ for it. This is ridiculous. Can't i purchase it alone for like 15$? I wouldn't mind that...

P.S: All that crap in the list... How's it even worth 72$!?
    KiruahArjuneLeineiMomonokeAlchemistjkBlissfulkillIyasenuWanderIustPoetaSunfallSkyand 2 others.
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    Kiruah wrote: »
    I wanted the horse but geez are you kidding me?!! i need to buy some crazy bundle to get a pet nowdays??
    I dont like to gacha, atleast give the option for JUST the pet.

If the pet was made available as a standalone purchase, I would buy one of each.
    ArjuneMizukiHayamaKiruahPeloiAlchemistjkBlissfulkillDarkpixie99IyasenuWanderIustTHICCthighssavelivesand 2 others.
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited April 26, 2018
    This gacha..... Is not worth my wallet. It only has a few new things in it and most of the items are well.... not useful.

Good job Nexon... I'm voting with my wallet by not buying this.

Plus.... I have enough pets. There is nothing on the post about what is so good about this pets to sell that bundle.
    PeloiIyasenuWanderIustTHICCthighssavelivesPoetaSunfallSkyKrissyPootel
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Gachas in general tend to stink of poor choices for additional rewards, but this one takes the cake with putting pets behind a paywall. Poor business practice, even if it's supposed to be a themed bundle.

putting new outfits in shopping bags and wigs in gacha would be more profitable in the long run, but guess good ol Nexon only wants fast cash nowadays....
    PeloistrawberrydreamsTHICCthighssavelivesWliaPoeta
  • KedaliaKedalia
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    Will there be an option to buy the horses separately? Can you at least answer that for us?
    MomonokeGretaTHICCthighssavelivesKiruahPoeta
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    I lol'd.

Gachas are unpopular for a lot of reasons, but this one doesn't seem to really have any redeeming qualities.
    AlchemistjkstrawberrydreamsWliaKiruahSunfallSky
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    This...this is terrible.

CBzk_EHUAAA_ZPX.jpg
    strawberrydreams
  • WintermysticWintermystic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Yeah, very uninteresting gachapon. I won't be wasting money on this. And locking pets behind a gacha paywall? No thanks.
    WanderIuststrawberrydreamsMottleypWliaKiruah
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    I could make a chart on how evolved the creative thinking has gone in these market strategies....
    -Used to buy pets in the pet shop, then you bought pets in a pet gacha, and now 70+ dollars
    -Used to buy character hair,eyes, and mouth through character card(that allowed any and all changes), then a point system(pons), then a gacha to get coupons for the point system
    -events barley carry items....i mean... im pretty sure the maintenance SAID new event... (becuase gachas r seen as events now i guess)

Gacha gacha gacha gacha gacha.

Out of all the gachas this^ and the turky/tail event is the worst so far.
    WliaKiruahPoetaArjune
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I honestly would have preferred this to be an Outfit Package+Mount.
    Oh, well! Not my marketing strategy that will probably not sell as well as it was intended.
    WliaKiruahPoeta
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited April 26, 2018
    I'm going to sound crazy, but one part of me actually wishes the Bundle Pet appealed to me more. Each Gachapon has included 5 100% repair-kits (one of each type). There's 55 Gachapon in the Pet Stack, for 55 of each Rapair Kit included. As someone who owns a Yui, and both dreads the cost of each repair - as well as fears the chance of repair-failure - I could almost justify this purchase based on the repair-kits alone... almost, but only if the pet wasn't just a Cosmic Stallion remix (although I imagine if it was something more new and interesting, everyone else would be rioting harder).
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited April 27, 2018
    sigh..every gacha i lately see is less and less interesting for me to even bother to try...
    the pet is cute but not worth 70 bucks
    i dont mind blasting 500 euros on nexon but not for this
    make player version of goddess morrigan dress than il be interested.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Wlia wrote: »
    sigh..every gacha i lately see is less and less interesting for me to even bother to try...
    the pet is cute but not worth 70 bucks
    i dont mind blasting 500 euros on nexon but not for this
    make player version of goddess morrigan dress than il be interested.

No... I personally think the goddess' dresses should be kept to them only because its what makes them unique from players, especially as gods.
    GretaSoraHakuDA
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Kedalia wrote: »
    Will there be an option to buy the horses separately? Can you at least answer that for us?

We will consider the option of buying the horses separately thank you for the suggestion.
    GretaKanomukaSoraHakuDA
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    payments to the game are supposed to be fun..... that way ppl enjoy paying.... Not pretend people are so naive and dumb theyll just buy anything, even if they get nothing out of it. players in this game are treated like lolipops on the extreme level.

just imagine if they brought back all the payment options like before when new items are put into the game. The players might actually enjoy spending, then feeling like they have a 1% chance, limited time, only way of obtaining any new items.

Not to mention every payment is put into the game from these gachas, gachas in were ppl can obtain little to less then 10$ worth of items for a 100$+ purchase....You would think the selling of items would get lenient overtime, not harder and more stressful, and to top it off keep implementing changes to other optional payments that dont do gachas and replace them with gachas.
    BronzebreakPeloiChakylinKiruahSoll
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Not going to lie, the continuous gachapon sales are only making Mabinogi more stale for everyone, especially with the massive load of items that people aren't willing to risk pulling.
    If you're going to continue Korea's method of spotlighting new items in gachapons, at least give us the option to buy them in an outfit bag as well.
    PeloiKanomukaMabskmkKiruahKrissyPootelTwelie
  • ChakylinChakylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Repeated items with a poor drop rate and a not so great garunteed item unless you're someone with x10 repair fees...yeah no. Screw this. We're probably not going to see this Sonata burn for like a year plus. If the rates and items are going to be this terrible, at least put the gachas back down to 1k a piece. I got 22 and got something MAYBE worth 2m out. 2m for $30? Awesome.
    TheDumbOne