Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO Crossover In Mabinogi Japan

Comments

• TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    FMA would still kill. It would still gather players like mad right here in 2018.
    For some younger folk, it's their childhood. For old bags, jeez I've taken part in so many fun discussions while reading it on-going.
    gib GIB
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'd shamelessly come back and spend money on this if they have a sweet minigame like the FSN crossover did.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited May 21, 2018
    in terms of just cosmetics there's a lot of cross overs that would be better than re:zero. Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers comes to mind, there's even a super edgy character for all the people that haven't grown past the kirito stage yet. not gonna bother ranting about SAO here It's a shame the FSN clothes aren't dyeable though, I'd like them a lot more if we could dye them but whatever. We also didn't get gilgamesh's armor for some reason even though it's the most swag armor ever. I'd like a Magi crossover too. Or fairytail, but that wouldn't happen.

latest?cb=20171122023834
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 23, 2018
    GUYS GUYS GUYS WE NEED TO PROTEST NOW TO GET THESE NEW PARTNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=6642
    01.png
    I am seriously going to have a effing fit if we don't get this crossover. >:O

AND they get doll bags!
    http://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=6641
    news_180523_rezero_dollbox_ha2.png

OUTFITS!!!!
    http://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=6640
    emiria.png
    beatris.png
    fert.png
    rainhalt.png
    TRAP!!!
    feris.png
    rugunika.png

NEW SUPPORT PUPPET!
    http://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/eventBoardContent.asp?ix=6639
    psai.png
    psa.png

I am very serious, I loved this anime. If we don't get it...I just can't anymore. smh.
    KttyTwelieJazmynVimi
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    OMG OMG OMG YEEESSS!!!! This so better make it over here!!
    Crimsọn
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    I hope this makes it, but what about Subaru's outfit? ;-; That's the thing I'd look the most forward to and it's not shown
    Crimsọn
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    So basically everything is gacha but the doll bags and the partners
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Opalthira wrote: »
    So basically everything is gacha but the doll bags and the partners

Doll bags are gacha too.

I mean that's fine. I hope I am able to get some of this content. I will fully support.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 23, 2018
    feris.png

SOOOOOO....is Felix set male or female?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just gonna buy partners and be done with it.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    par_rem-rezero_9.jpg

Oh well, I need this.
    Vimi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    par_rem-rezero_9.jpg

Oh well, I need this.

I also require this.
    Vimi
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Ruinitive wrote: »
    I hope this makes it, but what about Subaru's outfit? ;-; That's the thing I'd look the most forward to and it's not shown

It's a track suit. We have like 5 in game already, just dye it grey and boom instant crossover.
    ImaizumiVimi
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited May 23, 2018
    Soo.... I'm WAY out of the loop on anime that isn't like, 10+ years old except for like 1 on Adult Swim right now; so I know nothing of this anime. But I seriously need that support puppet. xD

And it looks like there are quite a few event rewards too with titles, vs the MMO Junkie where everything but bracelets were in gacha... Unless I'm misunderstanding the translations.

And if we do get this cross-over event, this will be me, "zero lucky".... xD
    1X2mLV8.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The only female outfit that stands out is Beatrice one. And of course males get trap outfit which stands out even more lol.
    Honestly, Emilia's outfit reminds me of Asuna's SAO way too much.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Greta wrote: »
    The only female outfit that stands out is Beatrice one. And of course males get trap outfit which stands out even more lol.
    Honestly, Emilia's outfit reminds me of Asuna's SAO way too much.

That's what I'm saying. The coats look pretty much the same as the MMO junkie, which looks pretty similar to SAO. It's a bunch of samish outfits, with males getting a ton of track suits and females getting a bunch of asuna like outfits. The only interesting thing is new partner but eh. I didn't really like the anime either, while watching it it feels like I was being told how I should feel instead of just letting me react.

the maids are low tier waifu bait trash in the anime too. Hello yes generic character here to be waifu bait hi.
    ImaizumiPaulon
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    I just wonder how hard it is to get 20 coupons to get a permanent puck.
    Most likely impossible
    Also all the 2nd titles have terrible stats.
    The only one i would want is the alicia or however its spelt.
    All them crafting bonuses and auto fishing on top of that.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited May 23, 2018
    Support puppet shuld be in CS as a stand-alone item this time for NA. Test the water.

Other than that...Will there be new meta-game exclusive power-creep like with SAO???
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    is there any events with it or is it all gacha? :o
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120