Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

AUCTION BOARD

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
in General Chat
I hope they are keeping housing , I don t much care for the auction board. Its a royal pain in the you know where to keep doing it over every 36 hours. Or at least make it for a month like housing

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I wish the timer would start only when someone would place the first bid. Also, be able to search in all categories would be nice... The "fix" we had wasn't quite a fix personally.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I wish the timer would start only when someone would place the first bid. Also, be able to search in all categories would be nice... The "fix" we had wasn't quite a fix personally.

To be honest, I'm glad people can't search in all categories, it would make the auction house frustrating. You'd have people sniping auctions left and right if you could do that. I'm assuming that's part of the reason you can't.

I like your idea on the timer starting only when someone places the first bid.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Pepper wrote: »
    I hope they are keeping housing , I don t much care for the auction board. Its a royal pain in the you know where to keep doing it over every 36 hours. Or at least make it for a month like housing

KR deleted the Housing channel with the release of free Homestead Shops, but brought it back due to player backlash and feedback.
    Not exactly sure when we'll get part two, or even three of this update at Nexon speed.
    Plus, knowing the feedback in KR, NA will likely either keep it to maintain the VIP service, or remove it as it's outdated.
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    I love the AH~ best thing to happen to the market~
    GretaMizukiHayamaSphyra21spamellaVeylaineTHICCthighssavelivesPolicromaImaizumiSherriZephyrmaru
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I wish the search bar could actually wormk as a search bar, and not screw you over becaus eyou didn't type in the full name mof the item you seek
  • spamellaspamella
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited May 28, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    I wish the search bar could actually wormk as a search bar, and not screw you over becaus eyou didn't type in the full name mof the item you seek

They fixed that part but you still have to caps it right.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155

KR deleted the Housing channel with the release of free Homestead Shops, but brought it back due to player backlash and feedback.
    Not exactly sure when we'll get part two, or even three of this update at Nexon speed.
    Plus, knowing the feedback in KR, NA will likely either keep it to maintain the VIP service, or remove it as it's outdated.

We're not getting homestead housing for the market. There was some misconception about that on our end and it was confirmed from a korean player that they have nothing like that.

Sigh...
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    spamella wrote: »

not from the main tab...
    you can only search partial names in the individual categories =_=
    otherwise have to type the whole thing or find it in the dropdown
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    It is kind of odd they won't do either or for the housing or homestead. I mean if you look at it....Homestead is in the HCH channel. To merge it completely isn't out of the question either.

Usually the backlash is lack of communication as to what is going to be developed in its place and the future. Much like the class locking for talents would of had the Milletians more like Moors and Ruari and Tarlach skills. It was scratched because people didn't want the locked talent skills. People didn't want to party to do runs or be forced to do such. So now we have an even lower population especially in NA for doing any real runs as a party.

They really should either make homesteads on the Housing or get rid of the way the HCH functions period. There is no real reason to pay over 500k to get a good looking house for a month and pay another % per week atop of that. It's more expensive than the homestead houses. There is also the timer and bids you have to wait for to finish before getting your house and the money you have to put into it. In my opinion they should of taken out the HCH houses period. I'm not waiting for a section of the HCH the guild owns to put up the house after months of not listing one I like on the market...if at all. A lot of the times the Guilds don't list a house unless one of their members wants one, which is notable due to the lack of players who actually obtain a house in the HCH.

We will never know what KR Nexon will actually do with the HCH houses.
  • spamellaspamella
    Daktaro wrote: »

not from the main tab...
    you can only search partial names in the individual categories =_=
    otherwise have to type the whole thing or find it in the dropdown

You can still hit space after a few letters of the next word to narrow it down more. The thing that gets me is you have to then pick ONE item if searching from the main tab. Sometimes I wanna see all the Rapa Flower Patches xD
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited May 29, 2018

hey just a hunch, but maybe you misspelled it.
    HellkaizerImaizumi
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Gaea wrote: »

We're not getting homestead housing for the market. There was some misconception about that on our end and it was confirmed from a korean player that they have nothing like that.

Sigh..

So what, the Auction House added in with the free Homestead Housing almost killed the housing channel for KR?
    That doesn't make much sense.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Encrovian wrote: »
    I love the AH~ best thing to happen to the market~

I agree. I do wish we had some kind of "auto re-list" feature where we can just push one button and it will re-list unsold items for the same price and time period. Having to take them out and put them back in is slightly irritating for the more expensive items that take longer to sell. Don't get me wrong, it's still doable without. It just would be a nice feature. Icing on the cake, if you would.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 29, 2018

Sigh..

So what, the Auction House added in with the free Homestead Housing almost killed the housing channel for KR?
    That doesn't make much sense.

You're not understanding what I am saying and it looks like some people glossed over what I was saying. It's disappointing but it's true. There is no such thing as homestead housing market.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    It'd just need to feature all listing across all servers and I'd be content. I'd never care about a server merge anymore.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 29, 2018
    Rhey wrote: »
    It'd just need to feature all listing across all servers and I'd be content. I'd never care about a server merge anymore.

That would create server imbalances. People would just unlock their stuff and go to other more populated servers, leaving free to players in the dust.
  • spamellaspamella

That would create server imbalances. People would just unlock their stuff and go to other more populated servers, leaving free to players in the dust.

The auction house isn't paid content?
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf

The auction house isn't paid content?

? No, it's free. You don't need service to use the Auction House. You should be able to click the AH button and just dive in!
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited May 29, 2018

Servers are already imbalance tho. Nexon already messed that up a long time ago.

I(and others like me) just want access to stuff in the other ponds...not necessarily 2 join em.

It's not gunna be a 1:1 transfer if people gunna use this to migrate. They'd have to live with spending more time to re-gain 1/3 or more acc-progression shaved off in char-reset among other regressive trade-offs via AH limitations & taxes.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf

Servers are already imbalance tho. Nexon already messed that up a long time ago.

I(and others like me) just want access to stuff in the other ponds...not necessarily 2 join em.

It's not gunna be a 1:1 transfer if people gunna use this to migrate. They'd have to live with spending more time to re-gain 1/3 or more acc-progression shaved off in char-reset among other regressive trade-offs via AH limitations & taxes.

I'm not disagreeing or agreeing with this idea, but I wanted to add: Wouldn't there also be a risk of someone buying your stuff before you had the chance to buy it on your new char? And also, your new char would have to come up with money to buy the stuffs to begin with.