Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Easier Dan tests

Comments

• kirbystarkirbystar
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    edited March 5, 2018
    From my experience with the mabinogi dan tests there is a negligible lag in US weather you are on east coast or west coast. There is a slight lag from Canada. Only people who have valid complaint about lag are from outside US such as those from EU. Unless they subscribe to paid service that can boost their connection speed.

You can watch YouTube videos by Yamanoki on mabinogi dan tests to see the technique that can be used.

Only human charge and human magnum tests have flawed design.

Human magnum dan 3 test is flawed not only because of extra 1 sec cooldown but also because it takes longer for human to walk towards the monster. I saw Ellisya/Rena Kim youtube video where she did very well to pass human magnum dan 3. So it is not entirely impossible.

To pass charge dan test, you need for monster server to give highly delayed multiaggro. I never got monster server in such a condition. In addition, humans move back more slowly.

Hellkaizer wrote: »
    On a side note, the flameburst dan3 is also just as bad, you basically need crits to pass.

RfFBHyP.jpg

6VAP4QY.jpg

I usually scored 15-16 k on all bolt dan 3 tests, but did not save a lightning bolt screen shot thinking that it was not too hard to do so.

8oGxkXM.jpg

I wish that windmill dan test was harder. Back in the days, we had to solo ciar adv with windmill only on deadly status to get good exp. That training helped with windmill dan test. Near the end of the test I was waiting more for test to get over rather than scoring.

UQg7tTG.jpg

• KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    I've been playing at 200 ping (370 without vpn) and the worst dans so far are definitely Magnum and Healing, no doubt. (got those 2 and 4 other life skills left)
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Obligatory bump on this post because Dan tests are still as frustrating as ever...
  • MultiteraMultitera
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I haven't tried all of the dan tests, but I have noticed that some are ridiculously easy, like windmill, and others are stupid hard like flame burst. I honestly didn't even know what I was doing wrong for flame burst before looking up how to do it and finding out that you are supposed to just windmill through all the trash mobs and rack up points on the wizards. Which I got to say isn't really testing how well I can use flame burst if I mostly have to use windmill. I'm just glad windmill was easy to dan as I got SS every time without even trying. Then there is the issue of lag, which really puts a dampen on the game when all of a sudden you rubber band backwards and now all the archers have aggro'd you and between them and the blinkers you just can't do anything. So yeah not all dans need to be easier but some do.

P.S. It might actually be good for business since if more people have dan 3 more people will want to buy combo card extenders.