Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Falias Fragment is getting to be impossible to get

LuffiyLuffiy
Mabinogi Rep: 590
in Feedback and Suggestions
Everyone is afk these days and no one is running commerce for bandit leaders to appear. It is litterally impossible to get a fragment these days on Mari. Please rework the quests or add a method to gain a fragment. My suggestion is instead of trading the item to a player you can use the item on the player if you find them. Another solution is changing it from players to NPC targets.

This is getting a bit ridiculous.
XxSWxXXafnir

Comments

• XxSWxXXxSWxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    I agree, doing the Keith's Part Time Job to get the fragment is nearly impossible because of the afk players, and there is also a high risk of getting reported when trying to do the Part Time Job...
    Getting the fragment from the Bandit's Homestead reward is also nearly impossible because everybody is too strong to get robbed by bandits and there aren't a lot of players commercing anymore so there is hardly anyone on the Wanted Board anymore.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm in favor of changing it.

It could be changed to be like the Library PTJ.
    But instead of running from Stewart to... say... Tracy to get a book back, you'd be going from Keith to someone to deliver a package.

There's just a number of reasons the PTJ is a hassle.
    Between getting a player who's AFK or otherwise unavailable, or getting someone who never heard of the PTJ and is unflinchingly skeptical of some total stranger asking to meet them to give them a package, to someone just not wanting to help someone complete the PTJ, it's just bad all around.
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Or just make it to where you can mail the package and it counts as a delivery. lol
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    You're on Mari? I have a Falias Fragment that I don't use in one of my pet inventories. I can send it to you if that's the case.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited June 10, 2018
    I definitely agree, everyone only afks so it's impossible to do this PTJ. -_-
    Please change it to either allow us to just mail the package to people and complete it or even better, run it to NPCs.
    (I'm also from Mari and can confirm that everyone and their grandmother afks)
  • ZingshifterZingshifter
    Mabinogi Rep: 325
    Being on Ruairi, I have similar issues. I got lucky the first time I did it, and I've never tried it again. I appreciate the uniqueness of the PTJ, in that it forces you to interact with another player to obtain a rare and lucrative item, but I would like to be able to pass a package along to someone who is AFK, at least.