Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] G21 Typos

DaktaroDaktaro
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
edited July 13, 2018 in Archived Bugs
Making a new thread for text errors found in G21 Part 1 storyline.

In case these haven't been picked up yet.
sJ4QvNf.png
"Atom" Cimeni instead of Aton Cimeni

IhIRviW.png
"Outsie" instead of outside
hehe..

Both of these happen in "The Conclusion" quest. I think in one of the "Talk to Talvish" options.. not sure which.

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Another one I didn't catch from earlier, before Conclusion but forgot which quest it was.
    t3zG0Bv.jpg
    Unless Llywelyn just calls him that for some reason lol
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 16, 2018
    Atoms.

Atoms Everywhere.

There's also an awkward typo in white text appearing during Sylvian Dragon fight quest. I think Altam was saying something about not taking any damage to it, but with terrible grammar.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Greta wrote: »
    There's also an awkward typo in white text appearing during Sylvian Dragon fight quest. I think Altam was saying something about not taking any damage to it, but with terrible grammar.
    Think you were thinking about this one:
    Hv3j2uT.jpg
    "Are" should be "Our".
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 17, 2018
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Think you were thinking about this one:
    Hv3j2uT.jpg
    "Are" should be "Our".

YEAH! Thanks on finding that for me. I already finished G21 Part 1 on my character so i couldn't show it myself xD
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    C9Udizv.png

A minor typo. Should say "I should have died that day."
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    All of these were already forwarded previously from Discord, thanks!
    Daktaro
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed