Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    I can't believe it's been so long since anyone has posted here. o.o

indeed, even I forgot about it.
    I think it's funny that either it will die in obscurity and people won't recognize/respect the last poster, or something close to what just happened will happen; it will eventually become a 'necro', a Mod will say 'don't necro', lock the thread, and then the mod will win.

Devious.

Its interesting that they do that. You post a topic that's a repeat, they lock it or move it to an ancient thread from last year or so.... (maybe that's only ok if it's their original topic....) If it's you bumping up an ancient topic to avoid posting a repeat when you actually want to discuss the topic at hand, they lock it. Can't win either way.
    /

maybe this thread is to see which mod finally claims "last post"?

That's totally what it would be too. xD I'd do it if I was a mod... Well, only if the forums were shutting down or something crazy like that... Not just be all "power hungry" I'mma shut this thread down so I'm the last post. I can't imagine they'd actually do something like the latter... Lol.

xD hey i mean...if it happens, it happens.

Lol, I know right. What are we gonna do about it? XD

some of us might get salty, but we all will see it happen sooner or later xD
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590

Its interesting that they do that. You post a topic that's a repeat, they lock it or move it to an ancient thread from last year or so.... (maybe that's only ok if it's their original topic....) If it's you bumping up an ancient topic to avoid posting a repeat when you actually want to discuss the topic at hand, they lock it. Can't win either way.

I don't wanna generalize, but yeah that kind of annoys me as well. If something is still relevant (like my ridiculously old merchant thread) I think it makes sense to be able to 'necro' it? Also, whatta 'bout deleting old threads 'cause I DON'T want to see 'New' for dozens of old threads, and to restrict irrelevant, old threads that show up during searches?
    DANIartsJazmyn
  • DANIartsDANIarts

I don't wanna generalize, but yeah that kind of annoys me as well. If something is still relevant (like my ridiculously old merchant thread) I think it makes sense to be able to 'necro' it? Also, whatta 'bout deleting old threads 'cause I DON'T want to see 'New' for dozens of old threads, and to restrict irrelevant, old threads that show up during searches?

it does indeed get annoying, but stuff happens v.v
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,595
    Postcount = Postcount + 1;

Well, I mean, the thread title doesn't specify anything in particular that I need to talk about now does it.
    Bronzebreak
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Helsa wrote: »

Well, I mean, the thread title doesn't specify anything in particular that I need to talk about now does it.

no, not really. :3
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,585

^^^ This. ;P

As long as it abides by the code of conduct and doesn't belong elsewhere in the forums, it appears you can talk about whatever your heart desires here.
  • DANIartsDANIarts

^^^ This. ;P

As long as it abides by the code of conduct and doesn't belong elsewhere in the forums, it appears you can talk about whatever your heart desires here.

indeed, lol.
    though, you can start basically any conversation in here.(obviously as long as it doesn't break any rules or code of conducts).
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Hi,um... I just joined this forum thread...... ok um bye.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Yokoti wrote: »
    Hi,um... I just joined this forum thread...... ok um bye.

Hello! ^^
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    edited January 28, 2019
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited July 2, 2018
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

Not quite, lol. :smirk: :trollface:

I had to Google what that meant. LOL.
    I will, most likely, never be a God fearing Christian. That being said, according to this article I found when trying to figure out your post, many really aren't. It's open to interpretation though. Teehee.

I still think we could discuss it if we wanted, as long as we didn't go all typical Mabinogi forum response... unless your :trollface: is indicative of something that is going even more over my head then I already think it has. :sweat: XD
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

Not quite, lol. :smirk: :trollface:

I had to Google what that meant. LOL.
    I will, most likely, never be a God fearing Christian. That being said, according to this article I found when trying to figure out your post, many really aren't. It's open to interpretation though. Teehee.

I still think we could discuss it if we wanted, as long as we didn't go all typical Mabinogi forum response... unless your :trollface: is indicative of something that is going even more over my head then I already think it has. :sweat: XD

alrighty then
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    The OP for this thread is a biblical beast and I miss him @lethalvirus slide in my discord dms any time :wink:
    lethalvirus
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    The OP for this thread is a biblical beast and I miss him @lethalvirus slide in my discord dms any time :wink:

lol thank you for sliding in my mabinogi forums dms! the one and only Terius !!!

how is your collection of chevy cars ?

how is your collection of fans ?

how is your collection of girls :wink: ?

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,025
    So much juicy posts here. I should visit this more. :D
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,940
    So...I am here. Let us make love.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    giphy-downsized.gif
    BlissfulkillDANIartslethalvirus
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    What's an Owl that can do magic?
    Hoodini ; u;

I'll go home now </3
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,475
    sjxQSmv.jpg
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    So...I am here. Let us make love.
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    sjxQSmv.jpg

it's the old mabinogi forums comedians dream team reunion wooooooooooooooooooooo