Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Helsa wrote: »
    Postcount = Postcount + 1;

Well, I mean, the thread title doesn't specify anything in particular that I need to talk about now does it.

no, not really. :3
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    DANNYdani wrote: »

Well, I mean, the thread title doesn't specify anything in particular that I need to talk about now does it.

^^^ This. ;P

As long as it abides by the code of conduct and doesn't belong elsewhere in the forums, it appears you can talk about whatever your heart desires here.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »

^^^ This. ;P

As long as it abides by the code of conduct and doesn't belong elsewhere in the forums, it appears you can talk about whatever your heart desires here.

indeed, lol.
    though, you can start basically any conversation in here.(obviously as long as it doesn't break any rules or code of conducts).
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Hi,um... I just joined this forum thread...... ok um bye.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Yokoti wrote: »
    Hi,um... I just joined this forum thread...... ok um bye.

Hello! ^^
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited July 2, 2018
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

Not quite, lol. :smirk: :trollface:

I had to Google what that meant. LOL.
    I will, most likely, never be a God fearing Christian. That being said, according to this article I found when trying to figure out your post, many really aren't. It's open to interpretation though. Teehee.

I still think we could discuss it if we wanted, as long as we didn't go all typical Mabinogi forum response... unless your :trollface: is indicative of something that is going even more over my head then I already think it has. :sweat: XD
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

Not quite, lol. :smirk: :trollface:

I had to Google what that meant. LOL.
    I will, most likely, never be a God fearing Christian. That being said, according to this article I found when trying to figure out your post, many really aren't. It's open to interpretation though. Teehee.

I still think we could discuss it if we wanted, as long as we didn't go all typical Mabinogi forum response... unless your :trollface: is indicative of something that is going even more over my head then I already think it has. :sweat: XD

alrighty then
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    The OP for this thread is a biblical beast and I miss him @lethalvirus slide in my discord dms any time :wink:
    lethalvirus
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    The OP for this thread is a biblical beast and I miss him @lethalvirus slide in my discord dms any time :wink:

lol thank you for sliding in my mabinogi forums dms! the one and only Terius !!!

how is your collection of chevy cars ?

how is your collection of fans ?

how is your collection of girls :wink: ?

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    So much juicy posts here. I should visit this more. :D
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    So...I am here. Let us make love.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    giphy-downsized.gif
    BlissfulkillDANIartslethalvirus
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    What's an Owl that can do magic?
    Hoodini ; u;

I'll go home now </3
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    sjxQSmv.jpg
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    sjxQSmv.jpg

it's the old mabinogi forums comedians dream team reunion wooooooooooooooooooooo
  • JazmynJazmyn
    sjxQSmv.jpg
    it's the old mabinogi forums comedians dream team reunion wooooooooooooooooooooo

tenor.gif
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    edited July 16, 2018
    sjxQSmv.jpg

tenor.gif

Some people call them the troll team we call them The A - Team

The Mabengers
  • EvuuEvuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    So how many pages we gonna get up to this time? Also do you get a prize for winning last post :D
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Evuu wrote: »
    So how many pages we gonna get up to this time? Also do you get a prize for winning last post :D

we are going to break the record of most pages by the unbalanced elf thread and the record of most likes by kyshi's I have a confession thread.

we are going to get 1 million pages and 1 million likes by the end of the year 3018 !!

the last post gets this....
    UnfinishedIdenticalGypsymoth.gif
    EvuuJazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I was trying to find a GIF to respond to the prize the person wins for getting the last post, but instead I found this and LOLed a lot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

giphy.gif

Now I'm going to go giggle at more GIF fails...