Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

please delete

odiietteodiiette
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
edited January 19 in Help
</3
ChibisaiHarukariImaizumiPheo

Comments

• ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited June 22, 2018
    Hello, I'd like to place a commission with you ~ Your art is cute!

Type of Commission- Full Body
    Payment- NX
    IGN- Hikura4 (Mari server)
    References- https://imgur.com/a/fI1xhiI
    Info- a clumsy, shy girl, but can become mean and serious if needed
    Requests- If you can, please take out the right shoulder pad thingy and t-shirt thingy (basically make it identical to the left side shown in pic) I don't have a pose reference in mind, so I'll leave it to you decide (unless you need one :' >)

Added you on discord as well but saw you were offline :o
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited June 22, 2018
    Style: Waist/Thigh-up
    Payment: Gold
    IGN: Harukarii; Ruairi Server
    Reference:
    jWIDblS.png
    Personality: Loves fighting, loves cold weather, very chilled out, outgoing, can be hyper at times, has a temper when on her bad side.
    Artistic freedom; draw her however you please~
    Best way to contact me is on discord; Ci#2741
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hey is it alright if I ask for clarification on which pieces are chibis and which ones are fullbody/thigh up/etc. on your deviantart? Your art is really cute btw and I'd like to place an order soon!
  • odiietteodiiette
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey is it alright if I ask for clarification on which pieces are chibis and which ones are fullbody/thigh up/etc. on your deviantart? Your art is really cute btw and I'd like to place an order soon!

aaaa I have a quick ((really)) messy doodle-- the coloring will be the same as how i colored the example in the spoiler in the main post, but the lines + style here will be the same !!
    image.png
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited June 22, 2018
    Hey hope my form isn't too late;; Also hope I'm not asking for too much in specifics regarding the commission OTL thanks!!

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Style: Full Body
    Reference: https://imgur.com/a/zbZqDCA

Extra: Include her bag if possible. If you decide to please do not include the rabbit doll on the back and any other ill-fitting colored accessories attached to the bag.

As a general take as much artistic freedom as you need to keep the bag fitting with the theme of the outfit. Especially if the given pose shows off the back/side of the bag.
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    IGN: Nevine (Nevine#1676 - Discord)
    Server: Mari
    Reference: I like to let the artist choose which outfit but if you prefer if I do just let me know ^^
    http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc
  • odiietteodiiette
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey hope my form isn't too late;; Also hope I'm not asking for too much in specifics regarding the commission OTL thanks!!

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Reference: https://imgur.com/a/zbZqDCA

Extra: Include her bag if possible. If you decide to please do not include the rabbit doll on the back and any other ill-fitting colored accessories attached to the bag.

As a general take as much artistic freedom as you need to keep the bag fitting with the theme of the outfit. Especially if the given pose shows off the back/side of the bag.

aaaa alrighty I'll put ya in for the fourth slot!! I also misread your initial question >A< sorry// The pinkie pie + wallflower blush drawings are thigh up !! and the spoiler img example is the bust ^_^ And feel free to add me on discord so I can send ya updates !!
    Nevine wrote: »
    IGN: Nevine (Nevine#1676 - Discord)
    Server: Mari
    Reference: I like to let the artist choose which outfit but if you prefer if I do just let me know ^^
    http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc

aaa since youre on Mari, please be sure you'll somehow be able to send the payment over to either Ruairi/Alexina ;O; I'll put your order on hold 'til there's some confirmation !!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    odiiette wrote: »
    aaaa alrighty I'll put ya in for the fourth slot!! I also misread your initial question >A< sorry// The pinkie pie + wallflower blush drawings are thigh up !! and the spoiler img example is the bust ^_^ And feel free to add me on discord so I can send ya updates !!

noonon its fine I just wanted to make sure I wasn't accidentally ordering something that was a chibi or something before being sure OTL your original post sufficed for that~

and ookie I added you on discord!
  • LanteariaLantearia
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    edited June 22, 2018
    Type of Commission - Waist/Thigh Up
    Payment - Gold
    IGN - Lantearia
    Server - Ruairi
    References- Requests - If you can find a way to put her chain in the image, I'd really appreciate it, but you're free to take artistic liberties in how you draw her.
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    hello! i was wondering if its one order per slot? or am i able to request multiple commissions?

but im interested in the last spot!
  • odiietteodiiette
    hello! i was wondering if its one order per slot? or am i able to request multiple commissions?

but im interested in the last spot!

aaaa ideally one order per slot, but depending on what ya want, I can make it work ^^
  • odiietteodiiette
    First batch is done~! Shop is back open again!! :3
    u6mVGDP.jpg
    ImaizumiGakkuriaquaHarukari
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    ooo I would love to commission!

IGN: Asxina
    Type: Full body
    Payment: 6m Gold
    Reference:
    Will add you on discord too!
  • odiietteodiiette
    bump~ ^w^ I'll post Seilin's commission when the project it's being used for is out!!
    jLkkBdC.jpg
    ImaizumiAsxina
  • odiietteodiiette
    this is open again!! gonna paste this just in case hehe tVdFa2Q.png
    Imaizumi