Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO Crossover In Mabinogi Japan

Comments

• NixonPlsNixonPls
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Let's keep posting so they don't forget.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    NixonPls wrote: »
    Let's keep posting so they don't forget.

It's not a matter of them forgetting, it's a matter of them getting it approved.
    SpaceCat
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 30, 2018
    Nixon Pls. REEEE: Zero Pls.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Eh, it needs perm combo cards like SAO.

Then id be impressed c:
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Arjune wrote: »
    we got Net Juu fast because there was no major update around that time I think. We have G21 parts 1 and 2 right now so they need to save Re:Zero to draw our attentions back when we lose interest in G21

I think people are expecting it TOO fast

This crossover is just appearance crap. With (I think) a quest or two. This will hold a normal player's attention all for a day, before they go back to other things.

G21 has a longer-lasting effect cause of the new trans (appearance items require doing VHM Girg/new raids, the latter of which people will obviously invest time in to not suck at, as well as new end-game content in Hasidim), and other such content where you actually need to do more than sit around looking like some godawful drag.
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 5, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    we got Net Juu fast because there was no major update around that time I think. We have G21 parts 1 and 2 right now so they need to save Re:Zero to draw our attentions back when we lose interest in G21

I think people are expecting it TOO fast

This crossover is just appearance crap. With (I think) a quest or two. This will hold a normal player's attention all for a day, before they go back to other things.

G21 has a longer-lasting effect cause of the new trans (appearance items require doing VHM Girg/new raids, the latter of which people will obviously invest time in to not suck at, as well as new end-game content in Hasidim), and other such content where you actually need to do more than sit around looking like some godawful drag.

I sort of agree, Net Juu just slapped few outfits, which most of them looked very poorly made in my opinion or is it just that those outfits looked too simple and already alternate versions of them existed. Also Peas in a Pod box which is probably the only thing that was possible to get without spending your money. People spammed Alby like mad for that and it got boring the same first hour as i tried to get it, but managed to get 3 boxes.
  • QmikoQmiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    Confirmed coming to NA :^
    Just went to the booth at AX and they handed out little postcards with the crossover !
  • NixonPlsNixonPls
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Qmiko wrote: »
    Just went to the booth at AX and they handed out little postcards with the crossover !

Do you have any pics :o ?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

JPEG_20180705_135250.jpg?width=355&height=474

Picture courtesy of "ZomBry#7619" , nickname in Official Unofficial Mabinogi Discord "bryadd".
    MizukiHayamaJazmynVimiRadiant DawnMiDZDarkpixie99
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730

Picture courtesy of "ZomBry#7619" , nickname in Official Unofficial Mabinogi Discord "bryadd".

That's really nice. Been looking forward to this myself, glad it's coming to NA as well.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Yay for another gacha event with poorly textured outfits ... /s

If we got cool events like we did with Sao it'd be better, but afaik it's purely a gacha event and nothing else.
    Kageito
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 5, 2018
    @Hellkaizer
    Emeris wrote: »

Apparently they are/were events. Whether we get them or not, I cannot say.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    @Hellkaizer

If we get cat bingo I'm gonna be pretty darn happy.
    JazmynRadiant Dawn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    @Hellkaizer

If we get cat bingo I'm gonna be pretty darn happy.

I'm intrigued, for sure; but, as disappointed as I would be if it did turn out they just cash shopped everything and didn't get us the events, it also wouldn't surprise me. So let's not get our hopes up quite yet, but I just wanted to share there is potential for an interesting cross-over event. Lol.
    Veylaine
  • FoxieeFoxiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Would really enjoy a Re:Zero cross over just due to my love for the anime. And well.... Rem partner.....
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 6, 2018

Cue excited freak-out for @Gaea in T-minus 3...2...1...! =D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »

Cue excited freak-out for @Gaea in T-minus 3...2...1...! =D

Oh I already exploded in discord. But yeah sure I will explode again.

S1c0.gif
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

My wallet is ready.
    SpaceCat
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 6, 2018
    "My wallet is ready."

*30 minutes after crossover release*

"GACHA DROPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'm quitting gacha! (for like 58th time) I want compensation!*
    HellkaizerBlissfulkill
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Greta wrote: »
    "My wallet is ready."

*30 minutes after crossover release*

"GACHA DROPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'm quitting gacha! (for like 58th time) I want compensation!*

Gacha, the bondage we'll never get away from.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I know the partners won't be gacha. I know some stuff may be released from meowbinogi, and other stuff will be gacha. That's cool. I'll let others gacha for me. ^_^
    SpaceCat