Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So about this vacation event

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
edited July 19, 2018 in General Chat
you can get nearly 2k ap from it, just saying. For people looking to get ahead a little faster there's a drink you can buy for 4 coins that gives 50 ap. That's an ap pot every day until the event ends. For very little work.
MizukiHayamaImaizumiCallanthe

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited July 19, 2018
    this undoubtedly will help new players the best nothing like a bunch of AP at the start to play with. which drink is it btw?

I guess ill find out when I log in.
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Well guess we will all be scrooge mcducking it into ap during this event huh.
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Veylaine wrote: »
    this undoubtedly will help new players the best nothing like a bunch of AP at the start to play with. which drink is it btw?

Mojito
    Veylaine
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 19, 2018
    Dam, why female outfit looks so ugly? The skirt looks so off... And the tan from these glasses... Meh... Best new item is probably that cute elephant. Will definitely get that one.
    violetkitt
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Ooo, will definitely take advantage of these lovely drinks :o, not really interested in the pets or outfits. Here's to Mijitos!
    Radiant Dawn
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Greta wrote: »
    Dam, why female outfit looks so ugly? The skirt looks so off... And the tan from these glasses... Meh... Best new item is probably that cute elephant. Will definitely get that one.

the tanning glasses are one of the best prizes. now elves finally have darker skin tone options which I think was a suggestion in the forums that many players wanted. plus they are the cheapest prize in the event shop.
    BronzebreakImaizumiLialin
  • GretaGreta
    Negumiko wrote: »

the tanning glasses are one of the best prizes. now elves finally have darker skin tone options which I think was a suggestion in the forums that many players wanted. plus they are the cheapest prize in the event shop.

Yeah that's good, but the fact that you are forced to wear glasses to get a dark tan is just ridiculous... What if person wants to wear something else?
    Imaizumi
    edited July 19, 2018

Yeah that's good, but the fact that you are forced to wear glasses to get a dark tan is just ridiculous... What if person wants to wear something else?

Well if they work like the Ogre/Bat crown, you should be able to mask them with a style tab item of your choice for headgear. Not best solution, but at least now Elves have some option of dark skintone :).
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Wonder if the old crown glitch works for these...
    Ooo, will definitely take advantage of these lovely drinks :o, not really interested in the pets or outfits. Here's to Mijitos!

Cheers!
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 19, 2018

Well if they work like the Ogre/Bat crown, you should be able to mask them with a style tab item of your choice for headgear. Not best solution, but at least now Elves have some option of dark skintone :).

And what if the player is not p2w? I know this "glitch", but i don't use Style Tab since it is a bit waste of money in my opinion and some people can't spend money on games.

And what if the player is not p2w? I know this "glitch", but i don't use Style Tab since it is a bit waste of money in my opinion and some people can't spend money on games.

Indeed, I just said that was an option if it works the same way. I personally also can't find a reason to get a style tab, but some have it via VIP.
    Though I do have it active atm thanks to style key and pon received during events.
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    I was planning on doing the bare minimum for this event, but it honestly might not hurt to do it fully just to stockpile some ap for when I need it. The polar bear's cute as well
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited July 19, 2018
    Dam, why female outfit looks so ugly? The skirt looks so off...

You know what I thought of when I first saw the female's outfit?
    fslFy260Qmim6i0AieBQXg.png

The skirt looks exactly the same.
    They didn't even try. Lmao.
    GretaRadiant DawnImaizumiLialin
  • GretaGreta
    Harukari wrote: »

YES. I thought of this outfit right away too. No use for buying those, it's just a re-skin of a current outfit that we got for just loggin in months ago.
    Harukari
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210

At least the top looks better than the one in this photo...
  • GretaGreta
    LongSly wrote: »

At least the top looks better than the one in this photo...

Depends on person. I prefer the top from the older outfit so yeah...
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210

Indeed, I just said that was an option if it works the same way. I personally also can't find a reason to get a style tab, but some have it via VIP.
    Though I do have it active atm thanks to style key and pon received during events.

Mainly to cover up armor that isn't appealing, not have to deal with the hassle of changing equipment from armor to clothing and vise versa... keep some equipment from losing durability, even with Holy Water, that can't be repaired (like the blue rose). And also the only way to equip a tail... there's a few reasons. :P
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    In case anyone didn't do it yet, Start Conversation a few times with the main event NPC, Hafgan.

3d73a4e905.png
    2e3b445e4c.png

So basically, barring any missed days or broken streaks, it amounts to getting either the titles a day early, or the special coins a day early.
    Whichever you'd rather get earlier.
    ChibisaiKingEphyvioletkittLialin
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    you watch them nerf it
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    AP all the mabin way folks, this is great XD