Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RIP Servers again?

ZerukanZerukan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
in Technical Support
Suddenly lag has come and my friendslist is disappearing.

I'm on Tarlach, any other servers experiencing issues?

Comments

• SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    Well I'm on Tarlach as well and got disconnected. Can't seem to be able to log back in atm
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Yep, I just got d/c'd from Mari and as I logged in again it's lagging super bad. Even coming back to the forums took ages.
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    This has been happening a lot lately...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I got d/c'd on Mari, here.

These forums are being slow, too.

Oh well, wasted that elite pass.
  • kikuchankikuchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Nexon unplugged the wrong cord
    Ktty
  • BoogirlBoogirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    D'c'd from Ruairi.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    this is now like the 10th time I've DC'd while commercing :( but a few of the times was my own ISP at fault. heh... I wonder what is causing it? because it does seem to be happening a littler more often since the new year
    MediaKlepto
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    edited January 16, 2017
    A friend of mine thought her internet cut and said she had gotten disconnected, then I started lagging so incredibly bad I could hardly accomplish anything. My husband next to me in this very same room a few seconds later was disconnected, and a friend in our guild fell right after him. I survived long enough to disconnect of my own free will, but good LORD the hanglag was real and the forums are slogging along too.

We're also all on Mari. Wasn't it Tarlach and Mari that choked out the other day too?

EDIT @Arjune I've been feeling the commerce cart dislocation bug almost every single run recently since the servers started seizing up. It's costing me so much in xp and ducats since I haven't found a way to rectify it without logging out and back in. :\ I feel your pain.
  • KitimyuzuKitimyuzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Dc'd here. From Ruairi. Thought it was my bad net but I can not log back in.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Bad lag on Alexina too.. and huge chat delay. I didn't DC but rest of MA team did >w>;
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    At least this is happening on a Weekday night, instead of at the start of the weekend.

Lame nonetheless.
  • KryoKryo
    @Iyasenu This, unfortunately, is my weekend. :c
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    At least they came back up quickly.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I can't even get into the game, upon clicking Play on Nexon Launcher I get prompted with:

"Game Launch Stopped"
    "This product is currently in use"
  • KryoKryo
    edited January 16, 2017
    Seems to be working again for me as well, thankfully. :D A little laggy still, but not near as bad as earlier.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    The end is neigh!
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 16, 2017
    @Hardmuscle

Funny thing is, I haven't been home all day, and I just started my PC up.

Nonetheless, we seem to be up and running again! Woohoo!
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 17, 2017
    I just logged in after i woke up (it's 7AM here at this moment loool) and nothing happening to me. YET.
    EDIT: Oh lol i just disconnected suddenly, but had no problems getting back fast.
    EDIT again: already disconnected 4 times, i'm getting worried.
    even more EDIT: I already disconnected at least 10 times. Help :c