Check out the patch notes for the 13th Anniversary Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/65959/13th-anniversary-patch-notes-march-18-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LewnaJa

About

Username
LewnaJa
Joined
Visits
34
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
975
Badges
8
Posts
46

Comments

  • Merge Alexina too.
    in First Comment by LewnaJa June 4, 2019
  • jjeremy wrote: » This is all because they tried to make new graphics for fire cylinders. This interests me. Please explain?
  • Sheena wrote: » I will just blame the outdated engine... The slightest change can make the whole thing to melt into a black hole with the density of a galaxy made of walnuts. I was going to say that, but there's no point because Nexon will ne…
  • Nexon broke the game again. "Extended until further notice".
  • aaaaaaawaaasdsdew wrote: » Speaking of bamboozled, all the rewards from the Treasure Chest got deleted, and we didn't even get a warning for that one. Even the complete commerce reforges??
  • Opalthira wrote: » At that point i would literally quit the game and lawsuit Jagex for doing nothing. Jagex has a history of getting away with things that shouldn't be legal.
  • Hellkaizer wrote: » You think being ignored in trade is the rudest you've been exposed to? Just yesterday someone in the runescape community exposed an exploit that lures people into the wilderness (full loot pvp zone) AKA scamming. This is what h…
  • Gaea wrote: » Ok your rent is 2k and you pay 4x the normal eletric bill. Dare I say you live in California? Nah. It isn't that horrible. My town used to borrow its electric and water from the main city back when the town was a baby and then the…
  • Hellkaizer wrote: » Let's see here. LewnaJa wrote: » The thread was satire. In case you didn't read a few posts back, I already acknowledged the extra days were plenty of time. Calm yourself, my son. You claim other people have weak argume…
  • Greta wrote: » Complaints about work taking a lot of time... Ok. Complains about not being able to pay full attention for games because of it. Ok. Also mentions something about paying rent. Uhhh... What it has to do with gaming tho...? I mean…
  • Hellkaizer wrote: » Gaea wrote: » LewnaJa wrote: » Hellkaizer wrote: » LewnaJa wrote: » Rayka wrote: » i believe u got 6 days of leeway if you missed even these days it can't be helped Yee but I have a job and rent though. Can't pay …
  • Hellkaizer wrote: » LewnaJa wrote: » Rayka wrote: » i believe u got 6 days of leeway if you missed even these days it can't be helped Yee but I have a job and rent though. Can't pay attention to video games 24/7. I tried. You need to man…
  • MizukiHayama wrote: » Noting/mailing seems to have changed too, making the "message" screen bigger. Not sure if more characters, I don't know how many there were before. I don't personally care if my words, if vulgar, are censored or nah. Kinda s…
  • Tetosan wrote: » I kind of forgot it ends with Maintenance today.... Didn't spend my Points at all, now i wasted my time doing this Event for literally nothing because the Clothes are ugly, the Chair has disgusting colors and the pet is just goin…
  • Iyasenu wrote: » Ouch, that's harsh. So close, but so far. Keep an eye open for people cramming the dragons into Adoption Medals, since that's probably the only hope at this point. Unless they bring back this pet in another event, or some…
  • Blissfulkill wrote: » LewnaJa wrote: » Rayka wrote: » i believe u got 6 days of leeway if you missed even these days it can't be helped Yee but I have a job and rent though. Can't pay attention to video games 24/7. I tried. I think it is…
  • Eralea wrote: » LewnaJa wrote: » I always mistake "Ending on xx of Month" to mean that it ends at midnight of that final day. Why do they gotta be so LITERAL about it? I didn't even get to spend my remaining points. A lot of people used to g…
  • Rayka wrote: » i believe u got 6 days of leeway if you missed even these days it can't be helped Yee but I have a job and rent though. Can't pay attention to video games 24/7. I tried.