Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Oligarchy

About

Username
Oligarchy
Joined
Visits
47
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
430
Badges
4
Posts
12

Comments

  • Spy wrote: » ArchdukeValeCortez wrote: » It should be live now, right after the maintenance. No it doesn't. Only 2x Alch and MA. It clearly says "Weekend Buff" which means saturday and sunday Does this only pertain to double AP weekend bu…
  • Your argument isn't any better than ours, lol. Just because Nexon said, "No", however long ago, doesn't mean they won't ever do it. You're making it seem like it's 100% impossible.
  • Hardmuscle wrote: » Unwanted2 wrote: » Hardmuscle wrote: » Unwanted2 wrote: » No I don't hate this game I just don't like having not enough people all the time ^^ You don't have right to tell someone to play different game. Your opinion is …
  • Hardmuscle wrote: » Unwanted2 wrote: » No I don't hate this game I just don't like having not enough people all the time ^^ You don't have right to tell someone to play different game. Your opinion is only legit....if there were enough people to…
  • Hardmuscle wrote: » Oligarchy wrote: » And you must not be reading everything either. I never once said the server stats WHEN YOU MAKE A CHARACTER. I only ever referenced to the wiki measurements which change as the population and server status…
  • Hardmuscle wrote: » @Oligarchy Oligarchy wrote: » Hardmuscle wrote: » @Negumiko , @Oligarchy The meter shown on character creation is the online-population of the server at that moment in time. It has nothing to do with the total offline-…
  • Hardmuscle wrote: » @Negumiko , @Oligarchy The meter shown on character creation is the online-population of the server at that moment in time. It has nothing to do with the total offline-population of the server (on and offline users are not c…
  • Hardmuscle wrote: » Negumiko wrote: » Hardmuscle wrote: » Oligarchy wrote: » Look at the server stats on the wiki for the population %. Even at the peak of each server combined, it wouldn't even fill 75% of a single server. You entered the…
  • Hardmuscle wrote: » Oligarchy wrote: » Hardmuscle wrote: » Crossx2 wrote: » As someone who has switched to Alexina because of the lack of people in Ruairi (and please don't say I'm part of the problem, I held out on Ruairi a long, long time…
  • Hardmuscle wrote: » While I'm not entirely against this, or for this, as it's not much different than a server merge (aside from being on a per character/per pet basis); it seems to me... a fresh start would include the use of a fresh character (o…
  • Hardmuscle wrote: » Crossx2 wrote: » As someone who has switched to Alexina because of the lack of people in Ruairi (and please don't say I'm part of the problem, I held out on Ruairi a long, long time, and contributed to population by running a…
  • All the servers should be merged together, tbh.