Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Event HS props

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Sherri wrote: »
    Eralea wrote: »
    Mine's full of carefully-rotated flowers.
    ybYVq.png

It's the re-positioning and re-rotating part I'm dreading lol.

If the homestead expansions ever go on sale (blackfridayplsplspls) I'll expand mine before undertaking that south-facing rotation project.

I don't actually want them to fix the treehouse positioning because I have a suspicion they'll "fix" it in the way we don't want them to... the extra row is obviously meant to be for the ladder.

Hey I was curious, but what is the thing that looks like ice cream with a pumpkin on top? I see two by your house and one next to your food kiosk.

New Years Rice Cake, This delicious looking treat. :)
    IMO, it was a cute event (though it was an AFK event) and I hope it comes back, maybe with some more goodies to get? :)

Oh sweet! Thanks so much! It does look really yummy~

And I honestly hope we get past homestead stuff in a future event. I think it would be good to have repeat items sometimes, so they don't become ridiculously rare and expensive :o
    Sherri
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    oh it is already the end of the event

anyone has tried the pumpkin box spam to get the infamous coupon?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 15, 2017
    Hazurah wrote: »

Oh my god... You are my hero. I totally forgot to check when the event ends and assumed that it will end tomorrow. Decided to check forums randomly and saw your post. I instantly went for Pumpkin Farmer and used coins asap, 30 minute before dailies reset because i bet he will poof after that. You saved me :#

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Greta wrote: »

Oh my god... You are my hero. I totally forgot to check when the event ends and assumed that it will end tomorrow. Decided to check forums randomly and saw your post. I instantly went for Pumpkin Farmer and used coins asap, 30 minute before dailies reset because i bet he will poof after that. You saved me :#

Don't events usually still run on their last day though. Meaning there's still 1 more day.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 15, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Don't events usually still run on their last day though. Meaning there's still 1 more day.

Oh? If so, then i'm still lucky to realize this now before it would have been too late.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    anyone else notice we don't get our last jack 'o lantern coin today? despite it being day 28? like... what gives?
    Sherri
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited November 15, 2017
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    anyone else notice we don't get our last jack 'o lantern coin today? despite it being day 28? like... what gives?
    Dang, I just realized that after you pointed it out. I'm 6 coins short from protection stone all because I logged in right after maintenance and the pumpkin event didn't register at all so missed 6 coins on that day..thought it's not a big deal since we're getting another Jack O Lantern coin. Ughhh

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Don't wait until before tomorrow maintenance to turn in your coins! It may automatically turn off at midnight PST!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 15, 2017

Yeah.... don't bother unless you have the luck of the gods ... or you want a ton of material pouches and age pots
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    nevyn25 wrote: »

Yep, I noticed as soon as I logged in and I'm pretty mad about it.
    I wanted one more fence box before the event ended.
    Those things are tiny, only come in 4 and I'm not spending 500k on a bloody fence! >_<
    OBVIOUSLY something would go wrong.

Infamous coupon what am I missing something
    OH speaking of the pumpkin box.. I was so lucky with that thing.
    I got every HS figure (Altam, Phine, Caswyn and Avelin) except Talvish
    I also got the Witch o' Lantern chair from a box, bought the Witchy Kitty and Pumpkin Studio chairs..
    I got 1 of every HS prop, including the boxed ones..
    Only thing I'm missing is the Vampire Studio Chair and the Talvish HS figure.
    Which I'm not bothering to get because they are worth millions. T _ T
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    After I got my fill of gnarled trees I decided to spam pumpkin boxes and...
    So
    Many
    Pouches
    JzBt5SE.png

And that's not even all of them

giphy.gif
    SherriVimi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    It's good you are keeping them. You never know when you might need one.
    If not that then they will probably go for a lot during an event drought.
    If there is ever one, considering lately.. heh