Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Desire Sensor

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Apologist wrote: »
    Let's be logical here. Seems like this is just jealousy as this carry on. If Op isn't breaking anything legally and his buddies wanna make him 200k NX richer by gifting it so be it. Why are we up and arm about it?

Sure I envy the thought but whatever OP does with gifts are up to him.

I am not jelly, it's just wrong. You are not paying attention very well in this thread. You really going to believe OP is getting all these event items as gifts and that they have permission to login to all these accounts? Fine whatever, you condone stuff like this.

Cool beans.
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 1, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    You really going to believe OP is getting all these event items as gifts and that they have permission to login to all these accounts?

I didn't log into their accounts.
    They log in themselves to mail me their hot time item after contacting and asking them 4 it.
    Some do some don't. I just got 30+ to respond positively for this occasion in particular.
    I wouldn't hit a road block after RNG dealing a bad hand and need 2 make a thread about it and getting someone to help/trade me the missing medal otherwise.

Ur still continuing 2 beat a presumptuous dead horse even after I clarified it.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Rhey wrote: »
    You really going to believe OP is getting all these event items as gifts and that they have permission to login to all these accounts?

They log in themselves to mail me their hot time item after contacting and asking them 4 it.
    Some do some don't. I just got 30+ to respond positively for this occasion in particular.
    I wouldn't hit a road block after RNG dealing a bad hand and need 2 make a thread about it and getting someone to help/trade me the missing medal otherwise.

30 of them.

latest?cb=20140315164222
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 1, 2017

30 of them.

latest?cb=20140315164222

And some people do win the lottery.

ecc0901278b1cf475d9e42abecb81eb0.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

30 of them.

latest?cb=20140315164222

We will see sweet prince.
  • RheyRhey

30 of them.

latest?cb=20140315164222

Cool beans?

giphy.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

30 of them.

latest?cb=20140315164222

Cool beans?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    Sherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    you 2 are both just beating a dead horse at this point. Rhey got his missing medals, so let's just move on for now
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    But.. my comedy channel! ;-;