Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO x Mabinogi Events

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited August 20, 2018
    Ah great, I already missed a day to open my damn box, by minutes. Because I got busy almost my entire day. I would have reached it if they weren't so ARBITRARY about when they reset the damn timer.

Either make something reset at 12 AM, or 7AM.

Why in the name of me are there two different reset timer to begin with?

I hate this. This is bad design. Again.
    This entire event is bad design.
    39210980_828826463907817_1378888031926222848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=36d5eddf652417754828c4572331d460&oe=5C0ED9F7
    PlatinaKoki
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Angry Pikachu? So cute.
    PlatinaKoki
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Greta wrote: »
    Angry Pikachu? So cute.
    PIKHAAAAAA
    200?cb=20160321111352
    PlatinaKoki
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    TheOthic wrote: »
    Katherz wrote: »
    Barusu is what Ram calls Subaru in the anime :)

Somehow, it feels creepy that you know something like that.

How's that even creepy? Aren't we in a game that has anime art style? I think it's cool that GM's know such small details. :)

No. It just seems creepy to see a GM/CM actually.... know things. Nexon has a terrible track record with GMs/CMs/

If having knowledge is creepy, then being clueless must be virtue?

I do recognize your name, yet you still seem to be unaware (willing or otherwise) to Nexon's track record.

1. Something that happened in the past or of someone does not equate them to someone else (different people and time) now, Nice false equivalence but it is wrong.
    2.Technically it is creepy but this probably one of the most extreme uses of the word. I know that stanley from the office likes to do crossword puzzles by your standards guess that seems creepy.
    3. In most anime characters like to refer to each other by names constantly, its especially true with ram and rem given their positions, so its not that hard to catch that detail about ram if a person has watched the anime because it was shown multiple times.

Honestly I just think you're looking for something to grind your gears against this crossover.

Agree with you, but that image is a bit too much. You might get warned for that, but we still all know they deserved it anyway for being rude and salty at this whole Re: Zero thing (in several threads even), so i forgive you lol.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to have an opinion.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited August 20, 2018
    Apparently, I'm not allowed to have an opinion.
    Its okay to have an opinion, you don't like re:zero or anime in general thats fine (or dislike the weeb culture), you think its creepy that katherz knows that eh its still fine, but when you back up its creepy that katherz knows that because of "nexons track record" ( which you don't even elaborate on so some people, like me, have to guess on what you mean). gms abuse of power or maybe harassing of certain members should not be equated to "likes anime" .

Oh no Katherz likes anime time to add her to a questionable list of gms ( Sarcasm).

When in reality theres probably gms who have done actual bad things than just have an interest in something.

Also if its not the gms of the past for what they did then that holds even worse since an individual shouldn't be compared to what a whole company did in the past.
    Greta
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Correct me if I am wrong...but didn't we already have a Re:zero crossover event?....
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Correct me if I am wrong...but didn't we already have a Re:zero crossover event?....

What? xD No???
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Only 2 things I have a qualm with from this event:
    1 - We can't open our extra coupon boxes. Our number of spins per real life day are alrdy limited so no reason to limit the boxes. (whose dumb idea was that?)

2 - it's a MALE ONLY outfit that's a reward. Meanwhile all the female outfits are in the gacha. Not that I care much for the Subaru set anyway, but still they couldn't have given us a "freebie" female outfit set?

Yup that's it. Minigames have been easy, though the 2nd one was a bit frustrating.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Once registered, you will receive a Puck Game Board and a Magical Orb.

gui_beadgachapon_rezero_eng.png

In the interest of saving space, can't the functionality of the magical orb be placed somewhere on the game board? I can easily picture a "Talk to Puck" button below Puck that takes you to the prize shop or event help.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Only 2 things I have a qualm with from this event:
    1 - We can't open our extra coupon boxes. Our number of spins per real life day are alrdy limited so no reason to limit the boxes. (whose dumb idea was that?)

2 - it's a MALE ONLY outfit that's a reward. Meanwhile all the female outfits are in the gacha. Not that I care much for the Subaru set anyway, but still they couldn't have given us a "freebie" female outfit set?

Yup that's it. Minigames have been easy, though the 2nd one was a bit frustrating.

Unfortunately that's just how JP programmed it, and NA didn't even question the data they received.
    They just went with it, not even bothering to think through the modern demands of the fanbase.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Anyone ever wonder that Subaru, Rem, and Ram need all the wheat, barley, cobwebs, wool, milk, and potatoes for?
    And where do they get all those metia (cellphones)?
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    So the event did not update this week, as I'm getting neither a main mission nor the ability to choose a mission; instead, I can keep doing the Week 3 mission, Search for the Witch Cultists (Repeat) just for the AP potion per run, and a reward box for doing it thrice. What's up with that?
  • CielxNoirCielxNoir
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    How do I choose which mission for week 4? Because it doesn't allow me to choose anything. It automatically gives me week 2 which is stupid because I already finished week 2. I need week 3. Unless I'm missing something, it is awfully stupid for them to say "choose" when it automatically decides to arbitrarily assign a week to us.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited August 31, 2018
    I've completed the first week's global quest, haven't completed the second week's quest (2), and have completed the third week's global quest. Still had some second week's Metias in my bag. And the Metias I received from Subaru's Request this time were for the first week's Avoiding Ulgarms, 3 times in a row, and Search for the Witch Cultists for the fourth try. I'll keep on trying to figure out how the fourth week's choice works. If I happen to find a way, I'll update to the topic. For now, I think that it's rather random, and by choosing they meant that you may receive all three Metia types, but you can choose which to proceed with.
  • HantaHanta
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I have the coupon to make the support puppet perma and the support puppet but for some reason it tells me "no items available for exchange" D: What am i doing wrong? Anyone else have this issue?
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    The event is still going. Wasn't it supposed to have ended yesterday? I don't see any notice of an extension.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited September 7, 2018
    The notice was on the maintenance announcement, the event is extended one week

mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Maintenances/1/00JBe
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    I s there a way to insta use puck spins? i have about 400, and pressing use for each one will be exhausting
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited September 11, 2018
    Caterex wrote: »
    I s there a way to insta use puck spins? i have about 400, and pressing use for each one will be exhausting

Pressing CTRL and left clicking will make it go a lot faster... But otherwise, I think that's the easiest way.
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    edited September 13, 2018
    2nd mission to take out enemies with no time to set up hotkeys for magic/close combat/chain skills was frustrating. I couln't get the hang of the hotkeys at all and died within 10 seconds trying to figure things out. This was a sloppy part of the event so I gave up altogether. The other two missions were easy peasy. If it weren't for that, I would have thoroughly enjoyed the Subaru questing