Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dango's Art Shop Summer Discounts Event!♥[Results]

Comments

• NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Marielx wrote: »
    >75%
    Woooooo!
    Nevine wrote: »
    This was a wonderful surprise to find out today, I still can't believe I got 100% coupon :'D

Now i'm excited to see which outfit you choose <3
    Royalty wrote: »
    Wooo~ nice 25% discount! I'll take it :)

Yaay! I'm glad you all are happy with this event! I want to apologize to EVERYONE that has participated and joined us so far for this event since we've been working at such a SLOOOOOW pace ;; but you should all know that we're indeed working on this! It's just taking us a bit more than expected due to life getting a bit busy, but dwbi! All your wonderful pieces will reach your hands in no time!!
    Have a wonderful day everyone <3
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Our first finished piece for this event!!
    Thank you so much @Marielx for joining!! I hope you liked it <3
    W7YTQsV.jpg
    ImaizumiMarielxChibisaiHindsight
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    I got my drawing and its amazing, so i can confirm they are working of the stuff, have patience, everyone.
    NyuuHokusai
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    OH WOW! That's amazing :D :D I better update my post and add in the reference for the suspiciously blinged out slippers now. Thank you :)
    NyuuHokusai
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    ⍟IGN/Server: Hikura4/Mari
    ⍟Style: Manga, Full body
    ⍟Reference: https://imgur.com/a/ocmL8Z4
    ⍟Description: Pose like clutching on something (perhaps a closed paper umbrella) similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/myQi6hc.png
    ⍟Colouring: Yes
    ⍟Background: I don't mind any background as long as it works with the description (can't think of any right now ;^ ^)
    ⍟Payment Type: PP
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: 9 if that isn't taken!
    NyuuHokusai
  • MikitisueMikitisue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Hello!
    IGN/Server: mikitsue
    ⍟Style: Manga 2 fullbody
    ⍟Reference: will send later
    ⍟Description: will also send later
    ⍟Background: complex bg
    ⍟Payment Type: gold
    Melon: 17
    NyuuHokusai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Marielx wrote: »
    I got my drawing and its amazing, so i can confirm they are working of the stuff, have patience, everyone.

I'm glad you liked it Marielx, thank you for joining us!! ♥
    Arjune wrote: »
    OH WOW! That's amazing :D :D I better update my post and add in the reference for the suspiciously blinged out slippers now. Thank you :)

Nono! Thank YOU for participating!! But yush please add the references!! even tho we're still a lil behind but we'll soon get there!

And we've updated our melons again!
    Chibisai wrote: »
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: 9 if that isn't taken!

Welcome Chibisai to our event! ♥ And nope! it ain't taken yet! well now it is, by you! and it hols a 25% discount coupon!
    Mikitisue wrote: »
    Melon: 17

Miki!! Hihi again! Omg we haven't even started your first one and you're ordering again, dear lord thank you!!!
    This other melon holds a 100% discount coupon!! That's all of our 100% discount coupons handed in tho!! woaaah thanks a bunch for joining us!
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Finished Commission for @Efrenia <3
    Thank you a bunch for always joining us Effie, love youuu! Hope you liked it ><!
    sCgViZJ.jpg
    ChibisaiImaizumiHindsight
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    IM SCREAMING PLEASE INCREASE YOUR PRICES FOR THE WORK YOU'RE PUTTING OUT
    ImaizumiNyuuHokusaiForeRuniahappyx2055
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    edited September 17, 2018
    ⍟IGN/Server: Tatsugi/Mari
    ⍟Style: [Manga]
    ⍟Reference:
    7c1dc0a8db.jpg
    ab3d5677b4.jpg
    535cee9a30.jpg
    ⍟Description: [Fighter Stance with gauntlets/post battle scuffing dirt or damage]
    ⍟Colouring: [Yes]
    ⍟Background: [Empty white background with shadow]
    ⍟Payment Type: [Gold-Transfer]

⍟Watermelon I choose: [14] ♥
    NyuuHokusai
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    edited September 17, 2018
    ⍟IGN/Server: Mykah, Ruairi
    ⍟Style: [Manga, Full Body]
    ⍟Reference: [https://imgur.com/ZPvLyQA]
    ⍟Description: [I want her to look like a goddess, giving her a divine appearance]
    ⍟Background: [Effect/Color, Something heavenly~]
    ⍟Payment Type: [Gold]

⍟Watermelon I choose: [Lucky number 2~!]
    NyuuHokusai
  • DaytonDayton
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    edited September 23, 2018
    Messaged you on Discord, just wanted to confirm my watermelon as number 19 please!

⍟IGN/Server: Will provide on discord
    ⍟Style: Manga
    ⍟Reference: Provided on discord
    ⍟Description: Provided on discord
    ⍟Background: Yes
    ⍟Payment Type: Gold
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    IM SCREAMING PLEASE INCREASE YOUR PRICES FOR THE WORK YOU'RE PUTTING OUT

Thank you for caring about us @Gakkuriaqua ;---;!! <3
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: [14] ♥
    Mykah wrote: »
    ⍟Watermelon I choose: [Lucky number 2~!]

Thank you both for commissioning us!! I updated the watermelons already a few days ago in case you didn't notice (I don't like the comments of each commission until I get to see them & update the watermelons status >< so yush!)

Dayton wrote: »
    Messaged you on Discord, just wanted to confirm my watermelon as number 19 please!

Thank you @Dayton!! Yush I saw your message on Discord and just replied to it, I'll update the watermelons pic in a bit, but 19 is yours already dwbi!! ♥ Thanks a bunch for ordering from us! <3
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    3rd Order is finished! @Mizuko Hope you liked it, thanks for joining our event!
    PHzNKBV.jpg

We've currently been working on Axel's request... It's got a lot of details and stuff so it's taking us a while QQ, but we're getting there! Thank you all for your patience! <3
    Mizuko
  • KeitaDesuKeitaDesu
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    ⍟IGN/Server: Keita825 and/or Keitarou825, both on Mari
    ⍟Style: [manga - full body (please and tyty!!!) ]
    ⍟Reference: I'm sorry I'm at school trying to do this and I could not get any links!! So I just made a google docs you can view I hope that's fine! Q_Q;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12YbyqLqJ5c_F2dMZtPlvzb2Bcbkp7TJCvImHfKToIqA/edit?usp=sharing

⍟Description: [I want the characters face to have the same expression as in the references. I would love it if you guys could have the character holding and/or eating a watermelon!!]
    ⍟Background: [Beach area. Something alike this would be nice: https://goo.gl/images/tqtrwx ]
    ⍟Payment Type: [gold ♥ ]

⍟Watermelon I choose: [10!!] ♥
    NyuuHokusai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Axel's Warframe Commission!
    This was certainly a challenge *screams* but it was awesome to work on this, thank you Axel again for coming to us ♥ I hope you liked it, we really tried our best, but ofc we'll keep improving each time! thanks for having faith in us!
    ql6UZ81.jpg
    ChibisaiMykahImaizumiHindsight
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Nevine's Commission!! Thank you a bunch for joining us during this event @Nevine ♥! we hope you liked working with us as much as we did! ♥ ><!!
    kgIaoDy.jpg
    NevineChibisaiImaizumiMykahForeRuniaHindsight
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh hi everyone! *takes a deep breath* WE'RE NOT DEAD!!!!
    College is killing me so I hadn't had time to post our latest drawings here until now ;; but we've been working on the commissions from the shadows!! Some of them have taken us way longer than expected specially due to the tons of requested edits in colour and etc etc, but we're getting through 'em.. slowly.. but through 'em.. ;;!!
    So yeah..here goes the spam of the unposted finished commissions! Once again I hope you all like them! I really apologize for the waiting, but I also wanna thank you for your patience and support, it means a lot!! ♥

OH! Also, on a super side note, we've decided to eat our 3 leftover watermelons since we were so damn hungry, so that'd be the end of the discounts! We've had so much to do lately that as I kinda warned at the beginning of this thread/post inside the disclaimer but didn't wanna believe it could happen..we'll have to just get rid of the last 3 untaken watermelons qQ"
    BUT ANYWAY!! Enough chatting on my side as always, so time for some finished commissions!

Commission for Royalty!
    dqgt24p.jpg

Commission for Miki!!
    Q4qLLgx.jpg

Commission for Neyna!!
    NAA5qx7.jpg

Hope you all are having an awesome day!! Take care and once again thank you a bunch for participating in our event!!! ♥
    MykahImaizumiLaticija
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    And another one!
    Commission for @Bravelatios !!
    Brave you know it's always a pleasure to work with you!! ♥ thanks for also being an awesome friend!
    jQjUpJj.jpg

Hope you all like it! ♥
    BravelatiosImaizumi
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Seeing all these great deliveries, i can say your event was successful.

Great job.
    NyuuHokusai