Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dango's Art Shop Summer Discounts Event!♥[Results]

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Is your shop still opened? Very cute drawings :)
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Marielx wrote: »
    Seeing all these great deliveries, i can say your event was successful.

Great job.

Thank you @Marielx! We're grateful for you and everyone joining us for this event, it's taking us longer than expected bc real life is a thing but we're trying our best!

But yeah! Here's our latest commission for @Fylannia it was interesting, another Warframe one, we've been getting those more often lately, and gladly we haven't ruined them so bad ;;!! Warframes are a complicated thing to draw QQ
    I hope you liked it and thanks to everyone for following our work!
    824c084acb.png

Harukari wrote: »
    Is your shop still opened? Very cute drawings :)

And hii Harukari!! How are you? Sorry for the super late reply! ♥
    It technically is but not really? ;---; we're busy finishing this Summer event, as you can see it's taking us waay longer than expected, so we'll reopen the shop once we're done with it, so.... because of that I'd feel super bad taking more commissions right now when we're not even done with this event! ;---; ♥ We're already halfway there tho and thankfully and hopefully our winter break will allow us to work on them faster, but yush!! >< Thank you for the sweet comments tho ><! You can still add me on Discord if you want so I can let you know when we're done, in case you still feel like working with us by then ♥
    ImaizumiZjura
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Almost doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Q---Q!!!
    Commission for @Chibisai
    A really pleasure to work with you ♥ Thank you for being so nice and patient and kind ♥
    NElWvBP.jpg

Commission for @Arjune
    Sooooo fun to draw this giant! Thank you lots Arjune for participating with us! ♥
    YyWXPVS.jpg
    ZjuraImaizumiChibisai
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    This event has taken the longest ever, I apologize to everyone for such a delay, @---@ But life is calming down now so we'll be over with this soon enough!!
    BUT NOW...
    Showcase time! ♥

Commission for @Mikitisue
    t9CuFR7.jpg

Commission for @Tatsugi
    Nug28F8.jpg

Commission for @Mykah
    zWv37xM.jpg

Thank you all hope you liked 'em and thanks again for participating in our event >--<
    MykahImaizumiChibisai