Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Do you drink Coffee?

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Nope, never liked it. I drink hot chocolate if I want something warm.
  • HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I used to be a barista at a small coffee shop and I built up an insane tolerance because I loved the stuff, but that tolerance went away :(
    I just love the smell of caramel and vanilla so much omg.

Fun fact: Americanos are just watered down espresso shots :P
    KensamaofmariSheenaValkirye
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    No.

I do not
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Nope, never liked it. I drink hot chocolate if I want something warm.

The fat ass in me would love some hot chocolate.
    LeineiKensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Despite me not be able to drink coffee anymore, I still love the smell. The smell perks me up and makes me want something breakfast, like eggs and hashbrowns or pancakes.

mmmmmmmmmm...

So you can't even take small amounts of coffee?
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Despite me not be able to drink coffee anymore, I still love the smell. The smell perks me up and makes me want something breakfast, like eggs and hashbrowns or pancakes.

mmmmmmmmmm...

probably permanent side effects after experiencing a series of caffeine overdose
    causing ur body to be incapable of tolerating caffeine

I got overdosed with caffeine a few times already
    the symptoms include palpitation, headache, dizziness, shaking, heartburn, panic attacks, insomnia
    and if u think the symptoms are things u can handle the withdrawals are worst
    headaches, grogginess, fatigue (feeling tired and sleepy but couldnt sleep), irritability
    and the worst one I felt was numbness of my hands and feet I can move them but i cant feel them I cant even stand up
    or gather strength in my hands and feet

so far even after that my tolerance to caffeine didnt change yet and im still drinking same amount
    i probably got overdosed from drinking too much than my usual daily caffeine intake
    or maybe those black coffee in can simply had a lot of caffeine in each can
    i remember drinking 3-5 of those along with my 1 liter daily dose before getting caffeine overdose
    noobodyzxz wrote: »

mmmmmmmmmm...

probably permanent side effects after experiencing a series of caffeine overdose

the symptoms include palpitation, headache, dizziness, shaking, heartburn, panic attacks, insomnia
    headaches, grogginess, fatigue (feeling tired and sleepy but couldnt sleep), irritability
    and the worst one I felt was numbness of my hands and feet I can move them but i cant feel them I cant even stand up

so far even after that my tolerance to caffeine didnt change yet and im still drinking same amount
    i probably got overdosed from drinking too much than my usual daily caffeine intake
    i remember drinking 3-5 of those along with my 1 liter daily dose before getting caffeine overdose

But she is able to consume tea.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

mmmmmmmmmm...

Caffeine free tea.

mmmmmmmmmm...

Caffeine free tea.

Ah, I see. Caffeine can be such a terrible thing.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Honestly too much of anything can be bad.
    Wolfsinger
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    I like many different styles of coffee, but the Caramel Macchiato is my favorite :3. Wow...that overdose seems intense, hopefully things are better now.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    i like coffee a lot!!
    medium or dark roast even esspresso shots! anything to get me motivated to work on progress for my life!

at the moment im trying out a ketogenic diet too so im using fat and oil in my coffee instead of carby creams or sugary sweeteners.
    it is a good :D
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    with the update taking too long its probably time to get another overdose "probably" (hopefully I wont)
    if it gets extended it will over lap my body clocks sleeping schedule
    I havent logged in for event yet and I only found out about the maintenance announcement recently
    even if my coffee drinking habit doesnt trigger caffeine overdose it doesnt keep me awake for too long either
    I will probably drink 1-2 of the canned coffee if update gets extended (hopefully doesnt trigger an overdose)
    I am dependent to caffeine with out it im basically a zombie
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's only been 8 hours. Maintenance notice said 12. We have a bit of ways to go before we start worrying.
    It's only been 8 hours. Maintenance notice said 12. We have a bit of ways to go before we start worrying.

Have a drink or 2 and relax on a hammock under a shaded tree if available.
  • NomNomNellaNomNomNella
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    I usually drink or prefer to drink black tea, but sometimes coffee too.
    If I'm ordering, I usually get hazelnut if pumpkin spice isn't in season.
    Always a huge cup!! I don't like shots or anything like that
    Kensamaofmari
  • ValkiryeValkirye
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    edited April 25, 2019
    I prefer my coffee black. When I visited parts of Europe people looked at me like I was crazy when I tried to order anything but espresso anywhere that wasn't a Starbucks or similar. I even heard a waiter say in French "Stupid American" when someone next to me tried to order a cappuccino, which was pretty rude.
    KensamaofmariSheena
    Valkirye wrote: »
    I prefer my coffee black. When I visited parts of Europe people looked at me like I was crazy when I tried to order anything but espresso anywhere that wasn't a Starbucks or similar. I even heard a waiter say in French "Stupid American" when someone next to me tried to order a cappuccino, which was pretty rude.

The French tend to do that. They have people in the food industry that have strong egos on what they do. Or it could have been an insult at something else.

I saw a food program featuring Norwegian coffee. They have high level coffee connoisseurs and testers to check the quality of coffee coming in before they separate and send them to the market.
    Valkirye
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Stupid france for letting themselves to become invaded. Rip Notre Dame and many other historical sites to come.

Stupid france for letting themselves to become invaded. Rip Notre Dame and many other historical sites to come.

Throughout history, France was meant to be invaded.