Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Buying Santa Boots (F) & Santa Mittens (F)

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    edited July 13, 2017
    Got Cessair Officer Robe, still looking for Bright Student Wig (F) :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Still looking for Bright Student Wig (F), I have a price but note me what you want for it :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited August 20, 2017
    Got Bright Student Wig (F), looking for Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail from the Ear-y Tails Gach :) Please note me if selling! Also buying an Elsie Tanning Chair for 600k mail or note me!
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got the Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail <3 :) Now buying the Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Headband (Non-Wiggling Version) for 2 mil and still looking for the Elsie Tanning Chair. Note or mail items with the price :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got the Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband <3 Now just looking for for Elsie Tanning Chair and selling a Gio Pet in medal :) Nm if interested.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Brought Elsie Tanning Chair and sold Gio Pet, no longer buying stuff. Added Erin Resident Pink Bean and Haggler Celtic Cross :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hope its okay I'm bumping this up. No more selling, looking for Sweetpie Butterfly Wings in Pink x Brown <3 Please note if you have a pair :)
This discussion has been closed.