Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Renovation Season 3 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74541/renovation-season-3-patch-notes-may-26th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It's so... tiny

Comments

  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Posts: 504
    Member
    So i just realized something. In the KR version, it looks like they got new seeds that could be planted in homesteads (what they grow I'm not sure, I just know my phone translates them to "romantic seeds" or whatever on their announcement page), I wonder why we didn't get them over here...

    Anythin' that translates to "romantic" regardin' homesteads just means homestead ^^. Like the treehouse translated to "Romantic Farmhouse"
    badnewsbarrett
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Posts: 504
    Member
    edited May 3, 2017
    just translated those seeds, they are Chamomile and Rose(hip) seeds.

    And now I want a cup of chamomile tea. And if there were dried roses to be put in it that'd be even better ^^
    badnewsbarrett
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    I just want the garden shelf and maybe another workbench and wheelbarrow. had to buy my current workbench for 1.5 mil, but I keep getting trash and I'm running out of time :c I also only got 2 trellises...not much you can really do with 2
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Posts: 504
    Member
    Arjune wrote: »
    I just want the garden shelf and maybe another workbench and wheelbarrow. had to buy my current workbench for 1.5 mil, but I keep getting trash and I'm running out of time :c I also only got 2 trellises...not much you can really do with 2

    Oh now that's funny, I bought a workbench for 1.5m last night too. Then lo and behold! I get 1 from the box today! OTL
    Oh well, but I do like havin' 2 workbenches ^^. Now I just need the shelf (bought a red rose flower pot for 300k yesterday too).
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 183
    Member
    so i have like... five rapa patch whole and two half... and thats literally...the only new item ive gotten at 57 wood. So if anyone wants to trade a new item... hmw... T-T i cri :'(
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 183
    Member
    edited May 3, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    m8lg5w.png 2qwll3k.png

    If I get a seventh one of these I'm driving to Cali and throwing my computer at them loll. I also see I call it raspa sometimes when it's actually rapa. Oh well. WEEDS.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,785
    Posts: 778
    Member
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Can the flower boxes and stuff be put inside the greenhouse I wonder or are they part of the prop itself? Glad to find out we can go inside though, I'm sure excited for this.

    actually if the greenhouse is empty and you can put your own props in it that is kind of giving players a house they can enter in their homestead and hopefully we will see more unique props like that in the future.

    You wish

    I wish

    We all wish

    But nope, not this time

    u5DJorB.png


    Anyway here are all the new items in one place

    Kc0SyhY.png

    KokoroSpiritika
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,185
    Posts: 8,862
    Member
    At least we can go inside. It's a start.

    It'll be a few more days before I get my greenhouse.

  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    Yay someone posted it! I couldn't post mine, got it early yesterday, because my homestead looked like a tornado flew through it lol. I was little disappointed we cant place props inside it, but very thankful that we can actually enter it. I have a lot of re-arranging to due this week.

    I hope someone makes a new thread for showing off homestead designs. -hint- -hint-
    Sphyra21
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,185
    Posts: 8,862
    Member
    Eralea wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Can the flower boxes and stuff be put inside the greenhouse I wonder or are they part of the prop itself? Glad to find out we can go inside though, I'm sure excited for this.

    actually if the greenhouse is empty and you can put your own props in it that is kind of giving players a house they can enter in their homestead and hopefully we will see more unique props like that in the future.

    You wish

    I wish

    We all wish

    But nope, not this time

    u5DJorB.png


    Anyway here are all the new items in one place

    Kc0SyhY.png

    I just thought of something...wouldn't be cool if that surrounding desert was actually ocean?

    tenor.gif

    To the suggestions forum! :D

    Daktaro
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Posts: 504
    Member
    Here's my Spring Garden so far!

    e9c0f766ebb115ab61e3d6ed4b27b055.jpg
    badnewsbarrettKokoroSpiritika
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Posts: 485
    Member
    mabinogi_2017_05_04_012.jpg
    mabinogi_2017_05_04_013.jpg

    Yes I def. love this one :)
    badnewsbarrettSpiritika
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Posts: 519
    Member
    I don't get mine until tomorrow :( I'm not sure where I'm gonna make my little garden yet XD Thinking around my cherry trees...
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Posts: 887
    Member
    I feel bad for all the people who can't get this house and are forced to sit and stare at everyone's screenshots of them.
    For those people, knowing well screenies of the house they can't have, yet are looking anyway, I give you a hug.
    -hug-

    (But I got my house today, just sending support where needed. :3)
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Posts: 504
    Member
    it'd be nice to make a massive flower field like this

    426124733.jpg

    mabinogi.nexon.com/page/ucc/screenshot_view.asp?id=687006
    badnewsbarrett
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    426124733.jpg

    mabinogi.nexon.com/page/ucc/screenshot_view.asp?id=687006

    "I installed about 84 rape blossoms and took a picture of it!
    Nowadays, when you enter the romantic farm, it becomes automatic healing."

    Google Translate always lets me down >.>

  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,185
    Posts: 8,862
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    m8lg5w.png 2qwll3k.png

    If I get a seventh one of these I'm driving to Cali and throwing my computer at them loll. I also see I call it raspa sometimes when it's actually rapa. Oh well. WEEDS.

    Hey if you don't want them I'll take them off your hands.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,185
    Posts: 8,862
    Member
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    426124733.jpg

    mabinogi.nexon.com/page/ucc/screenshot_view.asp?id=687006

    "I installed about 84 rape blossoms and took a picture of it!
    Nowadays, when you enter the romantic farm, it becomes automatic healing."

    Google Translate always lets me down >.>

    Triggered by blossoms. XD
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Posts: 504
    Member
    As far as the Rapa patches go, I have 5 Whole and a whoppin' 12 partial. I thought for sure I'd end up with more Whole than partial, cuz the partial seemed to have more potential use than the whole patches.

    but meh, I still say NX should take my idea of craftin' these items so we have them available AFTER the event is gone.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,185
    Posts: 8,862
    Member
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    As far as the Rapa patches go, I have 5 Whole and a whoppin' 12 partial. I thought for sure I'd end up with more Whole than partial, cuz the partial seemed to have more potential use than the whole patches.

    but meh, I still say NX should take my idea of craftin' these items so we have them available AFTER the event is gone.

    I feel like we got shafted on this event. KR has flower fields, but we don't. :|