Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

why tail

Comments

• FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Gaea wrote: »
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    A 9 tailed fox tail for us to wear.

Tamamo.png

"I dream about her every night....especially her fluffy tails"

Rather shocked that it wasn't brought out yet. Of course, like the Fox Tail, this will probably be even more expensive and wanted by many.

I think it would be hot garbage.

As I said before, I wish there were other things besides tails that could be placed into that slot.

HOW DARE YOU?!

You know how cute and adorable one of my imoutos could be as a 9 tailed fox?! I would never stop cuddling that imouto. NEVER.

I kinda once thought tails were going to be great. Now I wish they weren't even put in. They look bad on everyone.

They look stupid. I hate how there was an entire slot implemented to it.

Gotta love the wing and tail haters. You guys make me want the world to spin so fast it throws you off.
    GretaZeoVimi
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Meanwhile I'm just waiting for some kind of demon tail to exist, using a Kuon Tail in the meantime because its the closest thing I could get.

This..! Basically the only reason why Kuon tail grew onto me overtime.. I really want some sort of demon/incubus tail to come out.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Meanwhile I'm just waiting for some kind of demon tail to exist, using a Kuon Tail in the meantime because its the closest thing I could get.

You can at least wear the Devil Costume on a female character. :D
    Greta
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 2, 2017
    I just like foxes alot. But, I'm never gonna get one because I don't style tab, and I don't want an expiring tail, but don't have enough gold to buy a perm tail from anyone. That, and even if I did, I'm an elf, so it'd look awkward.

They're also kind of placed weirdly. Idk how I feel about it.

• TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840

I would like some kind of demonic tail to exist, as well. It's work ok with my elf ears as I also have horns to go with. Id like something like a "spine tail". Something like http://i.imgur.com/CIBLVy3.jpg

This tail.
    NilremTheNyanCat
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Aquasol wrote: »

You can at least wear the Devil Costume on a female character. :D

It just isn't the same, and since I wear Incubus wings along with being a giant, it would be far too small.

That, and the main advantage of equipped tails is the ability to wear them with multiple, often more desirable outfits.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Zeo wrote: »

This..! Basically the only reason why Kuon tail grew onto me overtime.. I really want some sort of demon/incubus tail to come out.

That would actually be cool and would cater to the non-furry population.
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited May 3, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    Never get the hype with tails....

Neither did I but then again I have never identified myself as fox-kin...

Yes fox-kin is now a gender, Yep go look it up.

INB4 I get called Fox-kin phobic.

• HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    ShouK wrote: »
    Never get the hype with tails....

Neither did I but then again I have never identified myself as fox-kin...

Yes fox-kin is now a gender, Yep go look it up.

INB4 I get called Fox-kin phobic.

Due to the idiots of this time, I would not be surprised if that was real.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Due to the idiots of this time, I would not be surprised if that was real.

It's a real thing. It's called 'Other-kin' Founded on Tumblr.....
    But let's not get into that.... eek
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    I voted Neutral because I would like to see tail/ear combos
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited May 4, 2017
    put fox reason from what I seen it doesn't clip through the female outfits too much, and looks pretty decent with most outfits as it hangs downward unlike most the others. Like for most the skirts it hangs down, and comes out from under the skirt. Plus there are multiple fox ears that are easily noticeable.

I have a dog tail, but it is kinda blah, and in IMO is too high so it looks awkward in most the outfits I've tried it with. Honestly I've only found a handful of outfits that it looks ok with as most the skirts it clips through, and looks blah, and the dog ears are kinda small...

Now the people that said a demon tail sign me up would be nice to have a demon tail to go with my incubus wings.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Oooh I would want a demon tail.

Also someone mentioned scorpion tail; that would look so cool too yes plz!

Until then, though, yeah I'm not too interested in the tails. :/ They look somewhat interesting, but it's not enough for me to want to spend gold on.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Where is the "I wish it wasn't a permanently expiring item that requires the Style Tab on to be equipped" option?
    WolfandWolfXiokun
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Where's the "I'm not a furry" button? I think the tails look awkward and tbh pretty bad on everyone. They feel extremely out of place. I really wish there was a hagi outfit without the tail too. How long before you can RB into a foxkin....
  • ZeoZeo
    edited May 6, 2017
    To be honest... if you don't like the tail, just don't wear them then... I feel like some people in this thread are just going to hate on everything at this point... if people are complaining about how Mabinogi is catering to the furries... where's the outrage when we first got the Panda Headband back in like G2 or something... that or when we got the Cat Headband? LOL

I'll just continue to wear my Kuon's tail. :)
    HarukariTheNyanCatAquasolNilrem
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited May 6, 2017
    To be honest... if you don't like the tail, just don't wear them then... I feel like some people in this thread are just going to hate on everything at this point... if people are complaining about how Mabinogi is catering to the furries... where's the outrage when we first got the Panda Headband back in like G2 or something... that or when we got the Cat Headband? LOL

I agree.
    Just because people like the tails/ears doesn't make them a furry, and even if they are, who cares? Let them be happy!
    People are silly. :P
    Zeo
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Well, probably because fox as an animal is pretty popular among players. Probably The Fox and the Hound fans, or just because it's cute. There's even a player in Mari that cosplays Holo from Spice and Wolf! So cute!

I prefer the Kitty Tail, especially with the little wagging it does! If only the Wiggling Fox Ears and Wig didn't have the tip not dyable (it comes with a darker version of the color you dye on the overall wig) it could match a lot with the tail
    w9DN366.gif

DaktaroAquasolYokkaichi
  • ZeoZeo
    edited May 6, 2017
    Harukari wrote: »

I agree.
    Just because people like the tails/ears doesn't make them a furry, and even if they are, who cares? Let them be happy!
    People are silly. :P

Pretty much, lol. I just let people do/wear whatever they want to, I'm not going to throw a fit over it like what some people in this thread seem to be doing right now.
    Harukari
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255

If you don't like crime, just don't participate in it.

It's a pretty poor comparison yes, but can we at least have an option to turn them off? And a headband is a little different from a moving tail....