Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are you really kidding me

Comments

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Mazanaki wrote: »
    At higher Dan ranks, you have the pass the test multiple times to advance the skill. For Dan 2, you have the pass twice with a ranking of S. Dan 3 also requirements passing twice, but with different requirements (I don't know what those are at this time).

60b798c912.png

The hidden requirement is probably attending the advancement ceremony, same as the hidden requirement for getting to Dan 1.

BTW, Dan 1 fireball adds 120 max damage.

i passed twice, and didnt get a ceremony. so is this like a thing? you can pass and waist twenty four hours of your life and not get rank S? cus if so..... can you NOT
    this is such a time consuming thing. worst part is theirs absolutely nothing that gonna make this any easier or get nexon to even ease this by any means.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I didn't even know Dan skills existed until a few months ago because someone told me. I've been playing for a year and a half. It's nice that there is no time limit to get the dan ranks o-o Otherwise I would have missed my shot.

So there's an up side...
  • GIoryGIory
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Can someone explain to me how to get past Dan 1 Firebolt? No matter what I do I can't seem to get past 7000 points A rank. I need to get 9000 points for S rank two times to advance. Is there a trick to this? All I've been doing is using only firebolt and using fusion bolt for the crystals in between rounds. Someone please help! I'd appreciate it so much ❤️️
    Ataraxiz
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    GIory wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me how to get past Dan 1 Firebolt? No matter what I do I can't seem to get past 7000 points A rank. I need to get 9000 points for S rank two times to advance. Is there a trick to this? All I've been doing is using only firebolt and using fusion bolt for the crystals in between rounds. Someone please help! I'd appreciate it so much ❤️️

kill everything with firebolt. Crit with firebolt. Just spam firebolt and depending on how many damage u inflict with firebolt there is a bonus 1000-2000 points given at the end 2 ur total.
    GIoryAtaraxiz
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Rhey wrote: »
    GIory wrote: »

kill everything with firebolt. Crit with firebolt. Just spam firebolt and depending on how many damage u inflict with firebolt there is a bonus 1000-2000 points given at the end 2 ur total.

That's my issue though, I can barely crit with firebolt, so I usually end up with Rank A.
    GIoryAtaraxiz
  • DarkBlueKupaDarkBlueKupa
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    So are the skills supposed to always reset the cooldown after each enemy you kill using the skill? cuz i kill everything with the skill im trying to dan but the reset only happens once in a while despite what it says here a64bb53438314013e1a525f410d59dd0.png