Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:zero boardgame ticket box.

KiruahKiruah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
in Feedback and Suggestions
So besides the point that we can only get 50 Puckspins a day, no grinding any extras etc.
why did they have to restrict how many of the tickets from clearing boards we can have? limited 1 per day wich by now, i have 9 i cant yet open..
Its rather frustrating to think we will have a load of useless boxes by the end of the event we cant open up because of the limited 1 opening per day.

I want to know the reason why, they already made sure we cant grind this event so why?

again, Just curious as to why.
  1. Should they remove the limit for the amount of boxes we can open a day?60 votes
    1. Yes, I want my tickets.
       83% (50 votes)
    2. No, I dont need more ticket.
       8% (5 votes)
    3. Other, (please comment)
       8% (5 votes)

Comments

• KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    I'd very much like to open my boxes all ready. By the looks of it, I'm going to have a lot of extras by the end of this event. If they were going to restrict this to one coupon a day should have been a login event imo.

I could be buying several of the titles and the Puck by the time I get enough at this rate.
    Twelie
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I'd very much like to open my boxes all ready. By the looks of it, I'm going to have a lot of extras by the end of this event. If they were going to restrict this to one coupon a day should have been a login event imo.

I could be buying several of the titles and the Puck by the time I get enough at this rate.

I sadly didn't know about this on the first day, so when I opened my boxes on the 2nd day (I wanted something and had the boxes needed for it) I found that I could only get 1 coupon a day making me MISS the first day of opening them. At this rate, completing the board has no merit besides renewing the thing and the boxes are just a massive waste of space now.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    No, we got plenty of botters/multiclienters on our noses anyway.
    FroglordVimiAeolys
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Greta wrote: »
    No, we got plenty of botters/multiclienters on our noses anyway.

Then it might aswell be a Log-In event like Kingofrunes said.
    VimiJazmynImaizumiMizukiHayamaTwelieAeolys
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    To make it work, should've added something else of value to the reward box other than the ticket so it would make 1 box a day worth our time.
    I didn't spin yesterday and I have today's spins, so that's 100 spins available on the board.
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    I would appreciate this change but it feels intended. All I know is that I'm going to have a surplus of ticket boxes when this event is over.
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    I think that if we can only open one box a day for a ticket, the other boxes should allow us the Puck Board Box so they don't sit in our inventory absolutely useless. It's just pointless to be able to have possibly 50-100 of those win boxes by the end of the event and they'll sit there, useless.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited August 15, 2018
    Sherale wrote: »
    I think that if we can only open one box a day for a ticket, the other boxes should allow us the Puck Board Box so they don't sit in our inventory absolutely useless. It's just pointless to be able to have possibly 50-100 of those win boxes by the end of the event and they'll sit there, useless.

So, like this?
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17555/end-of-event-conversion-ticket-box-to-lucky-box
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    You can get 20 rng boxes per 10 tickets
    Thats 60 rng boxes for the entire event.
    Each one of those boxes has like a 1-10% to give you an item worth 1-5mil.
    60x5 = 300mil.
    Now add all your alts.
    .#broken.

Keep them tickets restricted.
    Greta
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    It really needs to be changed. Its completely stupid how they made it so you can get multiple boxes a day yet only be able to open one a day. I want to be able to open all my boxes. I don't want a bunch of extra boxes left over by time this event ends.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 15, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    60x5 = 300mil.
    Now add all your alts.
    .#broken.

That's a lot of luck and market assumption. You are assuming alts which not everyone will do. I think punishing people who don't use alts is really unfair. Especially if that's a result of multi clienting. It's already one char per account right? So the only one abusing that is multi accounters.

Also what about those of us who only really want the Puck and the titles. I'm not gambling on an RNG chance. I'm using 20 on the perma coupon if I don't get one from one of the random boxes which are mostly giving me gems and crafting material crap which is worthless.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    The problem is that they even give you extra boxes. They clearly wanted a good amount of safeguard against bad luck when rolling for them but were too lazy to implement in a way that doesn't make it visually annoying for us kek
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    edited August 15, 2018
    60x5 = 300mil.
    Now add all your alts.
    .#broken.

That's a lot of luck and market assumption. You are assuming alts which not everyone will do. I think punishing people who don't use alts is really unfair. Especially if that's a result of multi clienting. It's already one char per account right? So the only one abusing that is multi accounters.

Also what about those of us who only really want the Puck and the titles. I'm not gambling on an RNG chance. I'm using 20 on the perma coupon if I don't get one from one of the random boxes which are mostly giving me gems and crafting material crap which is worthless.

Okay fine lets assume you can use all your tickets.
    50/6 = 9 rolls
    you get 50 rolls per day
    Thats a max of 5 boards per day.
    And before you say its not obtainable i've gotten 4 in one day.
    So lets be realistic and say you get 3 a day.
    3x30(days) = 90.
    20x9= 180 boxes

You now can make at least 10 mil in profit and 900mil in max profit.
    No matter what you do its gonna get exploited but what looks better making a large sum
    OR
    Enough money to buy your way to level 40k or get every single piece of end game gear in one event. (even if its an unrealistic assumption you can still get 540mil to be more realistic)

I'll take the first one.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It should've been done like this
    1st box opened of the day will be ticket.
    All other boxes opened during the day will give something else pots, passes, etc.
    OpalthiraTetosan
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 15, 2018
    60x5 = 300mil.
    Now add all your alts.
    .#broken.

Okay fine lets assume you can use all your tickets.
    50/6 = 9 rolls
    you get 50 rolls per day
    Thats a max of 5 boards per day.
    And before you say its not obtainable i've gotten 4 in one day.
    So lets be realistic and say you get 3 a day.
    3x30(days) = 90.
    20x9= 180 boxes

You now can make at least 10 mil in profit and 900mil in max profit.
    No matter what you do its gonna get exploited but what looks better making a large sum
    OR
    Enough money to buy your way to level 40k or get every single piece of end game gear in one event. (even if its an unrealistic assumption you can still get 540mil to be more realistic)

I'll take the first one.

Again It's not fair to those of us who don't go that route. Not everyone is going to make that much money. The more of an item people are selling the less it's price will be. That's just common sense.

So if you assume everyone does that and not just a select few then overall the money people will make will drop to a much much lower amount thus invalidating your point.

I've opened 8 boxes so far that I've gotten without tickets and all I've gotten are pet potions, gems, and crafting bags. So I have no idea what you are going on about but you are assuming the BEST of RNG here which isn't a good argument.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    edited August 15, 2018
    Regardless one item is worth 2-5ish mil
    and you get 60-180 tries.
    Still gives people too much money just for afking.

mabinogi_2018_08_15_001.jpg

Prices haven't dropped hardly at all
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 15, 2018

I don't care about that. People can collect as much wealth as they are able to obtain. If people want to buy their way to 40k and the best gear, so be it. That money has to come from players so not everyone is going to get that much cash. Why should I care about a select few amassing a ton of gold. maybe if they sit on all that gold taking it out of the economy, prices will drop to be more affordable for everyone.

You should just stay in your own lane instead of worrying about what others are doing imo. That's my motto for life anyways. I mind my own business, people mind theirs, and as long as it doesn't affect me, carry on.
    FayeKaibaJazmynTetosanBronzebreakAeolys
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    edited August 15, 2018
    It should've been done like this
    1st box opened of the day will be ticket.
    All other boxes opened during the day will give something else pots, passes, etc.

I second that notion, just make the extra boxes function like the Random Boxes or at least make them useful for pots or something.

OH NOES!? People could do an EVENT to get Gold and the Gacha-Gamblers wouldn't be the richest Kids anymore. how ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.
    The more you say this would screw over the Market, the more i want it to happen.

What in this event, save for the Puck Perm Coupon actually is worth 2-5m tho. The Titles are 400k top....
    The Sword goes for 5m put it's really just a novelty item, no offense in grabbing some Money from the Fashionogis
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    edited August 15, 2018
    Why bother complaining about the event then if you're not getting gold from it?
    There are 17 titles you get 30 tickets
    You can obtain 3 titles from the events
    So thats 13/17 titles plus a puck.
    On top of the luck of getting the perm coupon from rng boxes (which one person on one server has gotten 3 of)
    Makes it so you can buy everything from this event even with the cap...
    What are you complaining about?

This event is being completely fair.
    Greta
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

I don't care about that. People can collect as much wealth as they are able to obtain. If people want to buy their way to 40k and the best gear, so be it. That money has to come from players so not everyone is going to get that much cash. Why should I care about a select few amassing a ton of gold. maybe if they sit on all that gold taking it out of the economy, prices will drop to be more affordable for everyone.

You should just stay in your own lane instead of worrying about what others are doing imo. That's my motto for life anyways. I mind my own business, people mind theirs, and as long as it doesn't affect me, carry on.

This.